So What Has Mike Lindell Been Up To??

So What Has Mike Lindell Been Up To??​

He knocked off close to $100.00 for his slippers, so I bought a pair. They're nice
Just got my new bathrobe and a couple of sets of flannel sheets -- nice and warm for winter. Almost makes me look forward to the cold.

I love the fact that you have nothing real with which to respond, so you respond with pointless snark. Keep it up. I like seeing you losing.
I love the fact that despite Lindell's numerous "God told me" predictions -- Trump was not back in office by Christmas 2021, or by the start of 2022, etc, etc, etc....either Lindell was lying or God was lying...

Also, speaking of nothing...Mike Lindell never brought a case to the Supreme Court like he had you morons donating to him to do....I am starting to think, if Lindell didn't tell you the lies you wanted to hear, you would probably call him a lying grifter...but since you worship one, what Lindell is doing is obviously awesome

I love the fact that despite Lindell's numerous "God told me" predictions -- Trump was not back in office by Christmas 2021, or by the start of 2022, etc, etc, etc....either Lindell was lying or God was lying...

Also, speaking of nothing...Mike Lindell never brought a case to the Supreme Court like he had you morons donating to him to do....I am starting to think, if Lindell didn't tell you the lies you wanted to hear, you would probably call him a lying grifter...but since you worship one, what Lindell is doing is obviously awesome
All of which, I am certain, has diminished the quality of your life tremendously.

God, you've never met the man and he's superlatively good at yanking your chain. Did you donate to him and now you have buyer's remorse? Is that the deal?

You despise someone you've never met. I love this. It's really awful for your health and for your karma, and I love it.

Forum List

Back