Why Isn't Mike Lindell Taken More Seriously As A Presidential Candidate?

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he expects to lose $65 million in pillow revenue this year because of retailer boycotts over his claims that the 2020 US election was rigged. That projection Lindell told Insider in an interview Monday after being served with a defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems seeking $1.3 billion in damages, is evidence he isn't pushing election-fraud claims for the money. Dominion alleges in the lawsuit that the conspiracy theories are a platform for Lindell to sell more pillows. "I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell told Insider. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

Following the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol, Lindell only doubled down on election-fraud claims. He met with Trump in the Oval Office, taking notes with him apparently suggesting the president consider declaring martial law. He continued to push the theories in media appearances and funded a two-hour "docu-movie" based on them called "Absolute Proof." - [which contained absolutely no proof]."

No man has sacrificed more blood, sweat and treasure than Mike Lindell...while others only supported Trump for personal gain; this guy put his money where his mouth was....so why doesn't he get more recognition and consideration as a presidential or at least a senatorial or gubernatorial candidate?? He should easily be able to win a governor's race in Minnesota or at the very least run as a VP candidate on a Matt Gaetz or Ron DeSantis ticket -- he would be unbeatable.
He would be better than Biden or Harris.

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he expects to lose $65 million in pillow revenue this year because of retailer boycotts over his claims that the 2020 US election was rigged. That projection Lindell told Insider in an interview Monday after being served with a defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems seeking $1.3 billion in damages, is evidence he isn't pushing election-fraud claims for the money. Dominion alleges in the lawsuit that the conspiracy theories are a platform for Lindell to sell more pillows. "I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell told Insider. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

Following the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol, Lindell only doubled down on election-fraud claims. He met with Trump in the Oval Office, taking notes with him apparently suggesting the president consider declaring martial law. He continued to push the theories in media appearances and funded a two-hour "docu-movie" based on them called "Absolute Proof." - [which contained absolutely no proof]."

No man has sacrificed more blood, sweat and treasure than Mike Lindell...while others only supported Trump for personal gain; this guy put his money where his mouth was....so why doesn't he get more recognition and consideration as a presidential or at least a senatorial or gubernatorial candidate?? He should easily be able to win a governor's race in Minnesota or at the very least run as a VP candidate on a Matt Gaetz or Ron DeSantis ticket -- he would be unbeatable.
I was unaware that anyone with a brain took Lindell seriously in any context. :lol:

He would be better than Biden or Harris.
I am sure saying that helps you cope with loss......but since even you don't believe that; your only choice is to cope harder....

20201108_200724.jpg

Ive just seen his CNN debacle. You really need to keep him in the public eye. Guaranteed vote winner.
All I can tell you is, I wouldn't underestimate how many people here are like him, walking around like that.

And this board is not really all that much of an anomaly.

The lunatic fringe in America is far bigger than it has been in the past. We're in uncharted waters.

I was unaware that anyone with a brain took Lindell seriously in any context. :lol:
I guarantee you as our nation continues to recede into regionalized and localized tribalism, Lindell will be a positive much more then someone like AOC.

All I can tell you is, I wouldn't underestimate how many people here are like him, walking around like that.

And this board is not really all that much of an anomaly.

The lunatic fringe in America is far bigger than it has been in the past. We're in uncharted waters.
If the John Birch society had the advantage of social media, FOX news and talk radio; they wouldn't have went away for 30 years...only to have to rebrand and come back as QAnon.

If the John Birch society had the advantage of social media, FOX news and talk radio; they wouldn't have went away for 30 years...only to have to rebrand and come back as QAnon.
Yeah. This just gets worse. The lunatic fringe is only getting stronger. Maybe not bigger, but stronger. Tucker is telling his viewers to get fake COVID cards. Not sure what stops this.

Back then I saw a short video from them. anyway there was one sentence I remembered..."We are funding our own demise"! And they are right.

Back then I saw a short video from them. anyway there was one sentence I remembered..."We are funding our own demise"! And they are right.
^ I rest my case ^

You folks are so emotional you will support anything that fits your fragile feelings at the moment....even if you will immediately contradict yourself the next minute...

Here is what Ayn Rand said about JBS...I am sure you have claimed at one time or another to lean "Libertarian" - so here is what one of your Libertarian heroes said....

"I consider the Birch Society futile, because they are not for capitalism but merely against communism.....they believe in communist conspiracies....This is childishly naïve and superficial. No country can be destroyed by a mere conspiracy"

And I am sure when you are not cosplaying as a "Libertarian" -- you are claiming to be a conservative....well here is what one of your Conservative heroes said.....

"...the John Birch Society are far removed from common sense"

William F. Buckley said this when he managed to push this group out of the GOP...effectively killing the group off....but thanks to folks like you, being far removed from reality and common sense is a badge of honor now...

Maybe you could post a link showing that he is a presidential candidate. I haven't heard this yet. By the way, I like your tin foil hat avatar.

Forum List

Back