Mueller’s Star Witness George Nader Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison on Child Sex Crime Charges

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"George Nader, a Lebanese-American businessman and one of Mueller’s ‘star witnesses’ was charged in a Virginia federal court in July 2019 with additional child sex crimes.

On Friday, a federal judge in Virginia sentenced Nader, 61, to 10 years in prison — the absolute minimum he could receive for his charges!"

Another one down...

"George Nader, a Lebanese-American businessman and one of Mueller’s ‘star witnesses’ was charged in a Virginia federal court in July 2019 with additional child sex crimes.

On Friday, a federal judge in Virginia sentenced Nader, 61, to 10 years in prison — the absolute minimum he could receive for his charges!"

Another one down...

Boy that witness made Mueller's case for Russia...Russia......Russia

Another one down...

I didn't see Barr involving himself in this case, Nader must not be a Trumpet..

Another one down...

No, he was Mueller's star witness - another Democrat pedophile.

Another one down...

He can't be a pedo since the kid he was boinking was 14, hardly a prepubescent child.

Another one down...

He can't be a pedo since the kid he was boinking was 14, hardly a prepubescent child.
nice to know some people don't have a problem with Democrats screwing 14yos...

Another one down...

He was tied into the republicans too. I put a couple of links about republican child molesters below. Sorry to ruin your hour of triumph.

Another one down...

Not recalling him. You sure he was a "star witness"?

Oh, wait. Gateway Pundit says he was. I wonder I never heard of him.

Another one down...

Dang. I can think of a dozen things wrong with that statement.

Another one down...

A pedophile goes after prepubescent children. What is not to understand?

Another one down...

How was I to know it was happening? Child brides are imported at an alarming rate in the US and the US allows it...If you could get out of your idiot stage of junior high snickering and sniveling you could see where the true issue lies is the US with foreigners that move here. So eat moldy cheese you rat.

Another one down...

^^^^^

Another one down...

You guys were calling that jack ass Ray Moore, riding a donkey to vote, a pedophile for dating a 17 yr old like 40 F yrs ago. So I'm using Dem rules on this one. Thank God though, you guys made that old fool lose.

14 is a baby per the libturd rules. WTF!.Now when I was 14, I would have welcomed a couple of my teachers to have their way with me and teach me what I need to know for the Wedding Night...hehehehehehe

Another one down...

I try not to understand pedophiles...

Another one down...

I try not to understand pedophiles...
Nobody ask you to understand pedophiles.

Another one down...

^^^^^

Another one down...

You guys were calling that jack ass Ray Moore, riding a donkey to vote, a pedophile for dating a 17 yr old like 40 F yrs ago. So I'm using Dem rules on this one. Thank God though, you guys made that old fool lose.

14 is a baby per the libturd rules. WTF!.Now when I was 14, I would have welcomed a couple of my teachers to have their way with me and teach me what I need to know for the Wedding Night...hehehehehehe
Lol, be was tRump's friend and confidant, not Mueller's. And Mueller's a republican anyway.

What do you think this is accomplishing?

Another one down...

^^^^^

Another one down...

Lol, be was tRump's friend and confidant, not Mueller's. And Mueller's a republican anyway.

What do you think this is accomplishing?
Lol. No S Sherlok. I was discussing his crime and someone telling me 14 is not as bad as 12 for cripes sakes.

He was Mueller's main witness. A dud....believe me friend, Repubs are pissing me off as much as libturds...Repubs conspired with Dems to do this S with Trump and they'll be gutted out too.

Forum List

Back