Alleged victim punches 80-year-old convicted sex offender in Las Vegas courtroom [after the judge sentenced the convicted sex offender to 0 jail time]

You don't recall very accurately

Gary Plauche was indicted by an East Baton Rouge Parish grand jury Wednesday on a second-degree murder charge in the killing earlier this year of Jeffery Doucet -- the alleged kidnapper of Plauche's son.

If Plauche is tried and found 'Not Guilty' it makes a civil lawsuit that much more difficult.

The more this leftist crap continues the more vigilantism will flourish. We will get to the point that citizens will arm themselves and take care of crime because the courts refuse to step up to the plate. Americans cities just can't take it anymore.
The same goes for silly conservative posturings of waving a gun around and making threats.

The same goes for silly conservative posturings of waving a gun around and making threats.
I lost you there. We are talking apples and oranges. I was talking about the left refusing to fight crime, forcing vigilantes to form to fight crime and the Republicans are the ones with the guns. Remember, the left are for gun control. But, if you want to avoid this, then Democrats need to step up to the plate and stand up against criminals and crime, instead of coddling them.

Some arabic countries have a similar sort of rule. But the reality turned out that rich criminals would pay the victim enough for them to "completely forgive" the criminal, and thus they would avoid any jail time. A poor criminal on the other hand, would serve a long long long prison sentence.

Rape of a child would probably get you the death penalty.

That HAD to feel good, especially after his attacker not even getting any jail time. I hope they see fit to drop all charges of battery.

In my court, it would be MANDATORY that justice had not been served until the victim and attacker were given the chance to be locked in a room together for 5 minutes.

There can be no real justice until the victim says that THEY are satisfied that justice was served.

Should have leveled the judge too.

I wouldn’t have punched him. I would have been waiting outside the courthouse with a gun.
No, he will get off on the hit, severe emotional distress. Lying in wait and shooting the molester would get him convicted for first degree murder and jailed for a long time.

That HAD to feel good, especially after his attacker not even getting any jail time. I hope they see fit to drop all charges of battery.

In my court, it would be MANDATORY that justice had not been served until the victim and attacker were given the chance to be locked in a room together for 5 minutes.

There can be no real justice until the victim says that THEY are satisfied that justice was served.
He should get the maximum sentence. No pleas, no deals, maximum sentence on all charges served consecutively. Make an example out of him.

I still rember what happened to homosexual child kidnapper who was caught being returned by commercial air to face charges

But the father of the child he molested shot him dead in the airport while he was changing plane

It was all on video and America cheered
The killer should have never left a maximum-security cell for the rest of his life. Maximum sentence on all charges served consecutively in supermax, eligible for release around the year 3000.

How did you bleaters and cry babies allow your country to reach this low point ?
Aren't you ashamed ?

In Clark County, an evil judge named Tierra Jones gave zero prison time to a convicted child molester.

Alleged victim punches 80-year-old convicted sex offender in Las Vegas courtroom​

October 27, 2023

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) – A now-adult alleged victim knocked out an 80-year-old convicted sex offender in a Nevada courtroom, according to witnesses.

Richard Gross, 80, was in a Clark County district courtroom for his sentencing on Oct. 2. He was initially charged with 26 felony counts related to the alleged sexual abuse of a child. He pleaded guilty through an Alford plea to one felony count of attempted lewdness with a child under the age of 14.

An Alford plea is when a defendant does not admit to committing the crime, but enters a guilty plea because they believe there is a likelihood of a conviction.

Judge Tierra Jones sentenced Gross to a suspended sentence of 60-80 months. In a suspended sentence, a defendant is placed on probation; if probation is violated, the convicted could serve prison time.

Nexstar’s KLAS has chosen not to identify the alleged sexual abuse victim because of the nature of the circumstances.

The now-29-year-old man gave a victim impact statement in court. Once the sentencing concluded and Gross began to leave left the courtroom with his wife and attorney, the accuser stood up and punched Gross in the face, causing him to fall to the floor, an arrest report obtained by KLAS stated.

The alleged victim was arrested for misdemeanor battery.
Such bad rulings that the victim is now incarcerated. :puke:

How did you bleaters and cry babies allow your country to reach this low point ?
Aren't you ashamed ?
That "judge" hasn't heard the last of this, doll. But he will when the American people fix his wagon to hell. You sure seem interested in a foreign country that has a history of fixing things. This country's best military man ever fixed Hitler by making his life unlivable, and the guy in charge of fixing Hitler became the next United States President, Dwight David Eisenhower, former chief honcho of the European fight to get the Nazis off their backs, and he did it well.

What if..the attacker beats the victim's ass and traumatizes him/her again?
Oh, I know...handcuff the attacker and hand victim a baseball bat?

What if..it turns out attacker was framed/innocent?

Oops, right?

Vigilante justice is not justice at all~

Forum List

Back