Maryland military veteran who stormed Capitol with loaded pistol is sentenced to 7 years in prison

The FBI has testified to Congress that they cannot deny they had agents in the crowd. They refuse to state how many.
So? That does not support your crack dream that FBI agents carried out the insurrection or committed any violence.

You have to have seven pounds of brain damage to concoct that horseshit!

So his source is you, citing yourself?

I've checked the indictment on Christopher Albert (all 3 versions). And you're never mentioned once.
Sky creates a fantasy then repeats fantasy thinking it will become true. :abgg2q.jpg:

Sky creates a fantasy then repeats fantasy thinking it will become true. :abgg2q.jpg:

I'll stick with the actual indictments of Christopher Albert, his trial and conviction, thank you.

Fantasies I'll leave to you.

Sore Loser Traitor Trump knew he lost the election. This will be proven in court.

He and his criminal organization weaponized the weak-minded. Since many of them are going to prison, it is more than just the chief protagonist suffer legal consequences.

People died because of his Big Lie, and our republic was nearly toppled.

For the first time in American history, there was no peaceful transfer of power. The fucking traitor has made us look like a Third World country.

Sore Loser Traitor Trump knew he lost the election. This will be proven in court.

He and his criminal organization weaponized the weak-minded. Since many of them are going to prison, it is more than just the chief protagonist suffer legal consequences.

People died because of his Big Lie, and our republic was nearly toppled.

For the first time in American history, there was no peaceful transfer of power. The fucking traitor has made us look like a Third World country.

Yeah, but at least Trump got to watch TV for 3 hours.

I'll stick with the actual indictments of Christopher Albert, his trial and conviction, thank you.

Fantasies I'll leave to you.
You're the one creating fantasies about me. That being said, meanwhile a little reality for you....

"DeGrave was a non-violent protestor who walked into the trap inside the Capitol Building hoping to document the events of January 6th for a podcast.

He’s yet to receive a conviction of any crime and remains held in detention without bail and no determined court date.

It’s a gross violation of constitutional rights by the Biden regime that remains hidden from the American public."
"Class action LAWSUITS are being filed against this prison; and even the ACLU has gotten involved."

You're the ones creating fantasies about me. That being said, meanwhile a little reality for you....

"DeGrave was a non-violent protestor who walked into the trap inside the Capitol Building hoping to document the events of January 6th for a podcast.

He’s yet to receive a conviction of any crime and remains held in detention without bail and no determined court date.

It’s a gross violation of constitutional rights by the Biden regime that remains hidden from the American public."
"Class action LAWSUITS are being filed against this prison; and even the ACLU has gotten involved."

That was in 2021. How'd that class action lawsuit go?

And this Nathan DeGrave?

"During the sentencing hearing, DeGrave expressed remorse, saying, "I wish anybody's lives that I put at risk, I wish I could look them in the eyes and tell them I'm sorry."

I just want to make sure we're talking about the same guy.

Interesting..I've several posts that allege that no firearms involved on Jan 6th.
Wrong.

A military veteran who stormed the U.S. Capitol with a loaded pistol, metal-plated body armor and a gas mask was sentenced on Wednesday to seven years in prison, one of the longest among hundreds of Jan. 6 riot cases
Christopher Michael Alberts isn't accused of brandishing his concealed gun during the riot on Jan. 6, 2021. But he used a wooden pallet as a makeshift battering ram against police officers who were guarding a stairwell outside the Capitol, according to federal prosecutors.
Alberts told U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper that he was trying to protect others outside the Capitol as police deployed tear gas and non-lethal munitions to hold back the mob.
“I wasn't trying to hurt anybody,” he said. “I just wanted it all to stop.”
Cooper told Alberts that he was one of the leaders of the mob that day.
Alberts, a former Virginia National Guard member who lives in Maryland, spent six hours on Capitol grounds on the day of the riot. He was armed with a 9-millimeter pistol — loaded with hollow point and high-pressure rounds — and brought an extra magazine of ammunition.
Alberts was the first rioter to reach the northwest steps outside the Capitol and the first to "go hands on" with a Capitol police officer at that part of the complex, prosecutors said.
“Alberts, with his body armor, gas mask, military gear, and rage, rallied and instigated the mob,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing.
Cooper also sentenced Alberts to three years of supervised release after his prison term. Prosecutors asked for Alberts to be taken into custody immediately after his sentencing, but the judge allowed him to remain free until he reports to prison at a date to be determined.

Prosecutors had recommended a 10-year prison sentence for Alberts, who said he served in the Virginia National Guard from 2005 to 2011 and was deployed to Iraq for one year in 2007 and 2008.
Are you proud of yourself for posting this OP?

You're the one creating fantasies about me. That being said, meanwhile a little reality for you....

Here are the charges against DeGrave:

Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building

Here is his plea agreement from over a year ago: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1515926/download

Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding (Count 1)
U.S.S.G. § 2J1.2 Base Offense Level 14
U.S.S.G. § 2J1.2(b)(1)(B) Causing/Threatening Injury or Damage +8
U.S.S.G. § 2J1.2(b)(2) Substantial Interference With Justice +3
U.S.S.G. § 2J1.2(b)(3)(C) Extensive Scope, Planning, or Preparation +2
U.S.S.G. § 3C1.1 Obstruction (destroying documents) +2
Total 29

Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (Count 3)
U.S.S.G. § 2A2.2 Base Offense Level 14
U.S.S.G. § 3A1.2 Official Victim +6
Total 22

You've been hoaxed again!

So was he Antifa, or was he FBI? Which one?

Last edited:
:crybaby:

No one gave a shit about the conditions in the DC jail until some white people were locked up. How revealing. And you can be sure you tards won't advocate for prison reform that is badly needed all around the country.

You tard herd cattle are being led around by the rings in your noses, rube.

Now check this out:

June 2015: https://www.washlaw.org/pdf/conditions_of_confinement_report.PDF

The appalling conditions of confinement in D.C. prison facilities, especially in light of their disproportionate impact on African-Americans, are a key criminal justice and civil rights issue in Washington DC. This is the third in a series of reports focusing on criminal justice reform and civil rights issues by the Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs.

[snip]

The D.C. Jail’s physical condition is alarming. Inspection reports by the D.C. Department of Health (DOH) have identified numerous violations of established correctional and public health standards, as well as structural and mechanical problems that are “serious to extremely serious.”

[snip]

Suicide prevention practices in the D.C. Jail are “in need of immediate corrective action.”

[snip]

Correctional officers may not have been provided sufficient training. A theme running throughout prior reports is that some of the District’s correctional officers have not been provided modern, effective training.

[snip]

Numerous parts of the medical facility were deemed “dirty” or “damaged” and there was “a sewer odor” in some of the rooms

That was way back in 2015!!!

Inmates were still complaining of that sewer smell FIVE YEARS LATER. But they are negroes, so who gives a shit, amiright?

Here are the charges against DeGrave:

Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building

Here is his plea agreement from over a year ago: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1515926/download

Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding (Count 1) U.S.S.G. § 2J1.2 Base Offense Level 14
U.S.S.G. § 2J1.2(b)(1)(B) Causing/Threatening Injury or Damage +8
U.S.S.G. § 2J1.2(b)(2) Substantial Interference With Justice +3
U.S.S.G. § 2J1.2(b)(3)(C) Extensive Scope, Planning, or Preparation +2
Total 29

Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (Count 3)
U.S.S.G. § 2A2.2 Base Offense Level 14
U.S.S.G. § 3A1.2 Official Victim +6
Total 22

You've been hoaxed again!

So was he Antifa, or was he FBI? Which one?

Yeah, the Statement of Offense kinda kicks the shit out of DeGrave's claims that he was non-violent. They literally have him on a camera admitting to hitting a guy 5 times in the face.

And now some reality for you!

Jan. 6 rioter living in Las Vegas and facing prison time says he ‘naively supported’ Trump

Prosecutors said DeGrave assaulted at least two U.S. Capitol Police officers and was armed with bear spray, according to documents.

“DeGrave later bragged to Colt, ‘I punched this guy, like, five times,’ adding, ‘he didn’t see my face though,’” prosecutors wrote in court documents. “After breaching the Senate Chamber, DeGrave shouted down at Colt and others on the Senate floor to open the doors on that level as well as ‘take laptops, paperwork, take everything, all that [expletive].’”

You really are an unbelievably credulous rube, leo. See if you can get that ring in your nose removed.

cow-with-nose-ring.jpg

That was in 2021. How'd that class action lawsuit go?

And this Nathan DeGrave?

"During the sentencing hearing, DeGrave expressed remorse, saying, "I wish anybody's lives that I put at risk, I wish I could look them in the eyes and tell them I'm sorry."

I just want to make sure we're talking about the same guy.
Yes, the same guy that described the inhumane conditions in the jail. Apparently they brought him to his knees for 'parading' and being accused of 'new' evidence that he 'allegedly' assaulted a law enforcement officer. Then they said he was in a 'shoving match' with the officer and others. DeGrave was having chats with friends before Jan 6 about going to the capitol and guns were discussed. Thing is, a real insurgent is not going to blab about going to the Capitol, what date, who and how they're armed like these idiots did. Of course Nathan DeGrave pleaded out, they were throwing 20 fucking years at him for basically talking, parading and putting hands on an officer. BTW in court, his lawyer apologized for him in a pre written statement, probably for show, and to get out from under draconian punishment for what any ghetto snipe in any City wouldn't even get questioned for.

Last edited:
Yes, the same guy that described the inhumane conditions in the jail. Apparently they brought him to his knees for 'parading' and being accused of 'new' evidence that he 'allegedly' assaulted a law enforcement officer. Then they said he was in a 'shoving match' with the officer and others. DeGrave was having chats with friends before Jan 6 about going to the capitol and guns were discussed. Thing is, what real insurgent is going to blab about going to the Capitol, what date, who and how armed? Of course Nathan DeGrave pleaded out. They were throwing 20 fucking years at him for basically 'talking, parading and putting hands on an officer. BTW in court, his lawyer apologized for him.
The terrorists were stupid enough to fall for Trump's Big Lie. And they were stupid enough to film themselves committing acts of terrorism. And you are asking who would be dumb enough to blab about going to the Capitol?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

Yes, the same guy that described the inhumane conditions in the jail. Apparently they brought him to his knees for 'parading' and being accused of 'new' evidence that he 'allegedly' assaulted a law enforcement officer.

He plead guilty. And he admits that the Statement of Offense was accurate. And in that Statement of Offense, DeGrave commited serveral acts of violence.

So what is there to debate? He was a violent criminal who plead guilty and admitted his crimes. And then apologized for all the people whose lives he had put in danger.

Then they said he was in a 'shoving match' with the officer and others. DeGrave was having chats with friends before Jan 6 about going to the capitol and guns were discussed. Thing is, what real insurgent is going to blab about going to the Capitol, what date, who and how armed? Of course Nathan DeGrave pleaded out. They were throwing 20 fucking years at him for basically 'talking, parading and putting hands on an officer. BTW in court, his lawyer said that.

You've never read the statement of offense that DeGrave agreed was accurate. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I'd share the link with you, but you don't read and you refuse to research. So what would be the point?

I would have given him something in the double digits.
If he really brought a loaded weapon and wore body armor, and tresspassed into the Capitol using a riot for cover, he should have gotten a hell of a lot more than 7 years

He plead guilty. And he admits that the Statement of Offense was accurate. And in that Statement of Offense, DeGrave commited serveral acts of violence.

So what is there to debate? He was a violent criminal who plead guilty and admitted his crimes. And then apologized for all the people whose lives he had put in danger.

You've never read the statement of offense that DeGrave agreed was accurate. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I'd share the link with you, but you don't read and you refuse to research. So what would be the point?
Yeah he pleaded out, I already said that. I already said that he was facing 20 years for draconian charges such as 'laying hands' on an officer, deleting photos, and hearsay that he punched a guy 5 times in the Senate Gallery. Yeah he was bloviating with his friends on-line like a stupid idiot, hardly a cold calculated 'insurgent.' I believe, after what this man endured in that jail, he would say about anything at this point. You don't have the link do you? :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah he pleaded out, I already said that. I already said that he was facing 20 years for draconian charges such as 'laying hands' on an officer, deleting photos, and hearsay that he punched a guy 5 times in the Senate Gallery. Yeah he was bloviating with his friends on-line like a stupid idiot, hardly a cold calculated 'insurgent.' I believe, after what this man endured in that jail, he would say about anything at this point.

So much for your claims that he was non-violent. He admitted to hitting a guy 5 times. Putting hands on cops, breaking doors down, climbing over barricades

I don't understand what it is you're arguing, exactly? There's no debate of his guilt.

They didn't just 'walk in'. They attacked cops, broke open doors, threatened people. The jackass that hung from the Senate Balcony and dropped onto the Senate floor....he was with DeGrave.

3 years is a mother's kiss for what he did.

Forum List

Back