Alleged victim punches 80-year-old convicted sex offender in Las Vegas courtroom [after the judge sentenced the convicted sex offender to 0 jail time]

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
In Clark County, an evil judge named Tierra Jones gave zero prison time to a convicted child molester.

Alleged victim punches 80-year-old convicted sex offender in Las Vegas courtroom​

October 27, 2023

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) – A now-adult alleged victim knocked out an 80-year-old convicted sex offender in a Nevada courtroom, according to witnesses.

Richard Gross, 80, was in a Clark County district courtroom for his sentencing on Oct. 2. He was initially charged with 26 felony counts related to the alleged sexual abuse of a child. He pleaded guilty through an Alford plea to one felony count of attempted lewdness with a child under the age of 14.

An Alford plea is when a defendant does not admit to committing the crime, but enters a guilty plea because they believe there is a likelihood of a conviction.

Judge Tierra Jones sentenced Gross to a suspended sentence of 60-80 months. In a suspended sentence, a defendant is placed on probation; if probation is violated, the convicted could serve prison time.

Nexstar’s KLAS has chosen not to identify the alleged sexual abuse victim because of the nature of the circumstances.

The now-29-year-old man gave a victim impact statement in court. Once the sentencing concluded and Gross began to leave left the courtroom with his wife and attorney, the accuser stood up and punched Gross in the face, causing him to fall to the floor, an arrest report obtained by KLAS stated.

The alleged victim was arrested for misdemeanor battery.

Once the sentencing concluded and Gross began to leave left the courtroom with his wife and attorney, the accuser stood up and punched Gross in the face, causing him to fall to the floor

That HAD to feel good, especially after his attacker not even getting any jail time. I hope they see fit to drop all charges of battery.

In my court, it would be MANDATORY that justice had not been served until the victim and attacker were given the chance to be locked in a room together for 5 minutes.

There can be no real justice until the victim says that THEY are satisfied that justice was served.

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm outraged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Shoot the no good sob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. This jugdei wugdei is no good and needs to be fired!!!!!
4. Pitiful he is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The victim's statement is right - "I want to tell the judge to think about the ADDITIONAL harm and mental stress victims suffer, after finally gathering the courage to come forward to face the criminal who victimized him repeatedly - only to stand there and see him receive no punishment." - paraphrase.

There can be no real justice until the victim says that THEY are satisfied that justice was served.
Some arabic countries have a similar sort of rule. But the reality turned out that rich criminals would pay the victim enough for them to "completely forgive" the criminal, and thus they would avoid any jail time. A poor criminal on the other hand, would serve a long long long prison sentence.

The victim broke the law, but I understand why he did it.
I still rember what happened to homosexual child kidnapper who was caught being returned by commercial air to face charges

But the father of the child he molested shot him dead in the airport while he was changing plane

It was all on video and America cheered

3. This jugdei wugdei is no good and needs to be fired!!!!!

That judge was appointed by the republican governor.

On April 27, 2017, Governor Sandoval appointed Tierra to the District Court Bench

Sandoval ran for governor in 2010. He defeated incumbent governor Jim Gibbons for the Republican nomination and later defeated Democratic nominee Rory Reid in the general election. He was re-elected in 2014, defeating Democrat Bob Goodman in the state's largest electoral landslide.

I still rember what happened to homosexual child kidnapper who was caught being returned by commercial air to face charges

But the father of the child he molested shot him dead in the airport while he was changing plane

It was all on video and America cheered
The best result of that story is that Gary Plauche, the man who shot his son's molester, received no jail time for killing the man.

Exactly

If I recall a grand jury refused to indict him
You don't recall very accurately

Gary Plauche was indicted by an East Baton Rouge Parish grand jury Wednesday on a second-degree murder charge in the killing earlier this year of Jeffery Doucet -- the alleged kidnapper of Plauche's son.

I feel sorry for the poor old chap Mr Gross .

All his life he probably was bullied and laughed at for his unfortunate name .
This scarred him deeply and he felt compelled by higher instruction to show that he still ,loved his little brothers and sisters .
A very unsympathetically treated and reluctant pervert , however gross that may seem .

The victim's statement is right - "I want to tell the judge to think about the ADDITIONAL harm and mental stress victims suffer, after finally gathering the courage to come forward to face the criminal who victimized him repeatedly - only to stand there and see him receive no punishment." - paraphrase.
The man was 80 years old. What good is putting him in jail? The crime occurred so many years before, the verdict is already suspect.

Sorry! I am channeling my microscopic liberal side I normally keep locked up.

I'm sorry, but I have some sympathy for someone accused of a crime many years after it occurred. These people who accuse men of sexual misconduct as soon as they become candidates for office makes one very suspicious.

He was initially charged with 26 felony counts related to the alleged sexual abuse of a child. He pleaded guilty through an Alford plea to one felony count of attempted lewdness with a child under the age of 14.

That's the part I question.

Gary Plauche was indicted by an East Baton Rouge Parish grand jury Wednesday on a second-degree murder charge in the killing earlier this year of Jeffery Doucet -- the alleged kidnapper of Plauche's son.

He was indicted and tried.
The judge suspended the sentence

Thanks for setting me straight

At least he never went to jail

Sorry bout that,

1. Seeking justice in the courts is a crap game, you never know if its,.... sevens.
2. Or snake eyes.
3. But roll the dices, blow on them, for good luck, you may need it.
4. Any gudgie wudgie should be stripped, of the bench who is scared, to meet out justice, for the victims.
5. Judgie, wudgies, are supposed to meet out justice for the victims, if not the victims, will have to go back to them, doing it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
In Clark County, an evil judge named Tierra Jones gave zero prison time to a convicted child molester.

Alleged victim punches 80-year-old convicted sex offender in Las Vegas courtroom​

October 27, 2023

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) – A now-adult alleged victim knocked out an 80-year-old convicted sex offender in a Nevada courtroom, according to witnesses.

Richard Gross, 80, was in a Clark County district courtroom for his sentencing on Oct. 2. He was initially charged with 26 felony counts related to the alleged sexual abuse of a child. He pleaded guilty through an Alford plea to one felony count of attempted lewdness with a child under the age of 14.

An Alford plea is when a defendant does not admit to committing the crime, but enters a guilty plea because they believe there is a likelihood of a conviction.

Judge Tierra Jones sentenced Gross to a suspended sentence of 60-80 months. In a suspended sentence, a defendant is placed on probation; if probation is violated, the convicted could serve prison time.

Nexstar’s KLAS has chosen not to identify the alleged sexual abuse victim because of the nature of the circumstances.

The now-29-year-old man gave a victim impact statement in court. Once the sentencing concluded and Gross began to leave left the courtroom with his wife and attorney, the accuser stood up and punched Gross in the face, causing him to fall to the floor, an arrest report obtained by KLAS stated.

The alleged victim was arrested for misdemeanor battery.
The more this leftist crap continues the more vigilantism will flourish. We will get to the point that citizens will arm themselves and take care of crime because the courts refuse to step up to the plate. Americans cities just can't take it anymore.

Forum List

Back