SCOTUS will hear Trump's IMMUNITY claim over criminal election interference charges

Well, in order for any of this to approach reality, they have to be true. One, I've explicitly said repeatedly that it is legal to expand the court. It's also wrong-headed, democrat party level stupid, and would rebound immediately to the democrats' detriment, but it's legal.

Which laws or rules were broken that you think were, and why did you not send your information to the proper authorities?

I'm sure you enjoy your imagination quite a lot, but you have yet to even attempt explaining how Quid Pro cravenly expanding the court solely to get the rulings he wants in any way equates to TRUMP! duly replacing Justices lost to death, with the advice and consent of the Senate. And yes, I am enjoying watching you try to come up with some plausible excuse to think such democrat-level stupid things. Name the rule and/or the law that was broken.
What McConnell did was legal but unethical and hypocritical

Were Biden to expand the Court it would also be legal.

You can characterize it any way you want as long as your don’t say it’s illegal

Well, in order for any of this to approach reality, they have to be true. One, I've explicitly said repeatedly that it is legal to expand the court. It's also wrong-headed, democrat party level stupid, and would rebound immediately to the democrats' detriment, but it's legal.

Which laws or rules were broken that you think were, and why did you not send your information to the proper authorities?

I'm sure you enjoy your imagination quite a lot, but you have yet to even attempt explaining how Quid Pro cravenly expanding the court solely to get the rulings he wants in any way equates to TRUMP! duly replacing Justices lost to death, with the advice and consent of the Senate. And yes, I am enjoying watching you try to come up with some plausible excuse to think such democrat-level stupid things. Name the rule and/or the law that was broken.
What you have done repeatedly >s admonish people for complaining about what Turltr and Orange turd did, saying it wasn't against the rules.

Then turn around and bitch about expanding the court. Also not against the rules.

And I enjoyed all of it. Thanks for being you. My points are always a bit stronger, when I have a volunteer assistant to demonstrate them.

Well of course not. He and his nepo babies were using personal email servers and unsecured cell phones.

Also, I don't think the president quite has the power to order prosecutions that you think he has. Prosecutions don't work that way. You don't get to prosecute someone just because you feel like it.

It wouldn't have been hard to find something legit.

It was noted that what she did would have been a crime if it had been anyone else.
A misrepresentation.

In reality, the special.counsel came out and said no prosecutor would bring a case against her, based on the merits.

And then that proved true, when Trump begged his DOJ to go after her. They told him to go diddle himself.

Forum List

Back