Maryland military veteran who stormed Capitol with loaded pistol is sentenced to 7 years in prison

Democrats have tracked down every American at / near the Capitol on J6, arrested them, and charged them with eerytjibg Rey cod this of / make up.

What they have done is criminal, almost as bad as the Constitutional rights-violating, illegal ways they have treated and abused those they have arrested.

Again, theycod track down every citizen anywhere near the Capitol.on J6 but can't - with all the cameras and images - find the 'pipe bomber' or 1 crackhead who was in the WH.

Democrats have tracked down every American at / near the Capitol on J6, arrested them, and charged them with eerytjibg Rey cod this of / make up.

What they have done is criminal, almost as bad as the Constitutional rights-violating, illegal ways they have treated and abused those they have arrested.

Illegal.....according to who?

J6 mostly peaceful protesters. Lots of Feds and Antifa got violent.

Can you back this 'feds and antifa' fantasy with more than right wing echo chamber nonsense?

Because in 1000 arrests, none of them have been feds or antifa. So the record of accuracy of your claims is literally 0 in 1000.

Can you back this 'feds and antifa' fantasy with more than right wing echo chamber nonsense?

Because in 1000 arrests, none of them have been feds or antifa. So the record of accuracy of your claims is literally 0 in 1000.
The vast majority of those was “criminal parading”. Not to mention few have been convicted of anything. Most are in a gulag.

The vast majority of those was “criminal parading”. Not to mention few have been convicted of anything. Most are in a gulag.

So nothing to back your 'feds and antifa' fantasy.

Well that was easy.

J6 mostly peaceful protesters. Lots of Feds and Antifa got violent. Some actual patriots may have broke some windows. Understandable considering an election was stolen.
Wow. This level of delusion is profound!

We all saw the insurrection live, dipshit. It was far from peaceful. It was non-stop violence.

Idiot.

Wow. This level of delusion is profound!

We all saw the insurrection live, dipshit. It was far from peaceful. It was non-stop violence.

Idiot.
“Non-stop” lol.

Yea, two hours of flag waiving.

The FBI has testified to Congress that they cannot deny they had agents in the crowd. They refuse to state how many.

You where did the FBI say that their agents got violent?

I'm pretty sure that's just you citing yourself.

And you've completely abandoned your antifa nonsense.

The people who had him arrested are the criminals. I hope that helps.

Says the conman and grifter pushing the Big Lie, one of the biggest political frauds in American history. Where your ilk used your lies to fleece hundreds of millions of dollars out of hapless rubes.

Yeah, I'll go with cops over conmen like you any day of the week.

We know feds torture and deny. If ya yap too much it's solitary for you.

So his source is you, citing yourself?

I've checked the indictment on Christopher Albert (all 3 versions). And you're never mentioned once.

Forum List

Back