Capitol rioter dubbed "bullhorn lady" sentenced to over 4 years in prison

1698319811360.png

~S~

You can start with the ones who are trying Trump.
From post 7 you made.

"Heck, the Democrat DA's and AG's let thugs who hurt and murder people out on bail and never try them."

Give me a name of someone who murdered someone, got out on bail then were never tried.

Stop deflecting.

So if she broke a window to get in your house, would you feel the same way?
Leading a mob and telling them where your bedroom was and where your valuables were hidden?

You’d want her put away for life

From post 7 you made.

"Heck, the Democrat DA's and AG's let thugs who hurt and murder people out on bail and never try them."

Give me a name of someone who murdered someone, got out on bail then were never tried.

Stop deflecting.
Oh gosh, you can start with Jack Smith and work your way around. How many thousands have been let out from jail and commit new crimes? I believe it’s as high as 75%.

Oh gosh, you can start with Jack Smith and work your way around. How many thousands have been let out from jail and commit new crimes? I believe it’s as high as 75%.
You are not comprehending.

Who murdered someone, got out on bail and then a trial never happened as you claimed?

A lot of Christians and Trump supporters like myself are about forgiveness for Black Lives Matter people who burn down buildings. But the blood thirst and satanic ways of some of the BLM supporters toward this lady in the op is surreal.

Good grief. No wonder Trumpers are always in a hate filled frenzy. The wording in that article is so slanted as to be unreal. Lol.

Anyhow, this person was not let out on bail and then never had a trial as you claimed.

What did happen is a criminal benefited from a change in the law.

A Pennsylvania woman was sentenced Tuesday after being captured on video of using a bullhorn to direct people during the Capitol riot, per the Department of Justice.

Driving the news: Rachel Marie Powell, a 43-year-old from Sandy Lake who was dubbed the "bullhorn lady," was sentenced to 57 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release after being found guilty in July of nine felony and misdemeanor charges.

• She was also ordered to pay more than $8,000 in restitution and fees.
Catch up quick: Prosecutors said Powell was one of the first rioters to break through onto Capitol grounds and was accused of using an ice axe and a battering ram to smash a window during the riot.

• She was caught on video speaking through a bullhorn and giving detailed instructions about the layout of the Capitol to others, according to the Justice Department.
  • Powell was arrested on Feb. 4, 2021, and was later place on home detention for violating her pre-trial conditions of release, per NBC.
Of note: In the days after the riot, Powell bragged on social media about the rioters' behavior and their violence against law enforcement.

• The DOJ said that in one such instance, she wrote: "IT WAS F--ING WAR TO GET IN. IF YOU WERE NOT HERE THEN STFU."
Rachel Marie Powell, who is better known as the “Bullhorn Lady,” was sentenced to more than 4 years in prison for the part she played in the U.S. Capitol attack on January 6, 2021. She wrote, “My heart is breaking,” on social media a short time before a judge handed down her sentence.

Is 4yrs too long?

Why is her heart breaking?
Another victory for democracy.

Good grief. No wonder Trumpers are always in a hate filled frenzy. The wording in that article is so slanted as to be unreal. Lol.

Anyhow, this person was not let out on bail and then never had a trial as you claimed.

What did happen is a criminal benefited from a change in the law.
Were we haters in WWll? I’m sure you think we were. Fascist!

A Pennsylvania woman was sentenced Tuesday after being captured on video of using a bullhorn to direct people during the Capitol riot, per the Department of Justice.

Driving the news: Rachel Marie Powell, a 43-year-old from Sandy Lake who was dubbed the "bullhorn lady," was sentenced to 57 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release after being found guilty in July of nine felony and misdemeanor charges.

• She was also ordered to pay more than $8,000 in restitution and fees.
Catch up quick: Prosecutors said Powell was one of the first rioters to break through onto Capitol grounds and was accused of using an ice axe and a battering ram to smash a window during the riot.

• She was caught on video speaking through a bullhorn and giving detailed instructions about the layout of the Capitol to others, according to the Justice Department.
  • Powell was arrested on Feb. 4, 2021, and was later place on home detention for violating her pre-trial conditions of release, per NBC.
Of note: In the days after the riot, Powell bragged on social media about the rioters' behavior and their violence against law enforcement.

• The DOJ said that in one such instance, she wrote: "IT WAS F--ING WAR TO GET IN. IF YOU WERE NOT HERE THEN STFU."
Rachel Marie Powell, who is better known as the “Bullhorn Lady,” was sentenced to more than 4 years in prison for the part she played in the U.S. Capitol attack on January 6, 2021. She wrote, “My heart is breaking,” on social media a short time before a judge handed down her sentence.

Is 4yrs too long?

Why is her heart breaking?
"But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out"

Do the crime do the time. Pity you aren't as "application of the Law" when it comes to the 2020 riots!!!

Greg

"But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out"

Do the crime do the time. Pity you aren't as "application of the Law" when it comes to the 2020 riots!!!

Greg
That's just it, you have never done the time for the crimes you have committed.

Forum List

Back