Hardin-Simmons University expelled a student because she truthfully said that left wing protestors don’t seem to care about black-on-black violence...

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This is my own writing.

Hardin-Simmons University expelled a student because she truthfully said that left wing protestors don’t seem to care about black-on-black violence as much as white-on-black violence. NBC News falsely said her statement was “racist.”

NBC News just published this article, which is called

Hardin-Simmons University in Texas says student who made racist TikTok ‘no longer enrolled’

Although I haven’t been able to find a copy of the student’s video, I did read the entire NBC article.

This is how NBC News describes the student’s video:

In the original video, the young woman first writes the caption, “People when a BLACK person kills a BLACK person” which shows her standing with a calm demeanor.

The next caption in the video reads, “People when a BLACK person kills a WHITE person,” and shows the woman remaining calm.

At the end of the video the caption transitions to, “People when a WHITE person kills a BLACK person,” and shows the woman engulfed in flames and mouthing angrily.

The student is telling the truth.

In the U.S., 93% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks.

But I can’t think of a single nationwide Black Lives Matter protest about any of these black-on-black murders.

So the student’s video is accurate.

The fact that NBC called the video “racist” is a totally and completely false description of the video.

The NBC article also states:

“Upon learning about a TikTok post made this week by an HSU student, we immediately took action to address the situation and began the required disciplinary process,” the university said in a statement. “We can confirm that the student associated with this incident is no longer enrolled at Hardin-Simmons University,” the statement added.

So Hardin-Simmons University expelled the student because she said something that is true.

This action by the university is despicable, irrational, illogical, and intellectually dangerous, and it goes completely against the very principles of truth and learning that getting a college education is supposed to be about.

Shame on Hardin-Simmons University.

Source: Hardin-Simmons University in Texas says student who made racist TikTok 'no longer enrolled'

This is my own writing.

Hardin-Simmons University expelled a student because she truthfully said that left wing protestors don’t seem to care about black-on-black violence as much as white-on-black violence. NBC News falsely said her statement was “racist.”

Hardin-Simmons University in Texas says student who made racist TikTok ‘no longer enrolled’

Although I haven’t been able to find a copy of the student’s video, I did read the entire NBC article.

In the original video, the young woman first writes the caption, “People when a BLACK person kills a BLACK person” which shows her standing with a calm demeanor.

The next caption in the video reads, “People when a BLACK person kills a WHITE person,” and shows the woman remaining calm.

At the end of the video the caption transitions to, “People when a WHITE person kills a BLACK person,” and shows the woman engulfed in flames and mouthing angrily.

But I can’t think of a single nationwide Black Lives Matter protest about any of these black-on-black murders.

The fact that NBC called the video “racist” is a totally and completely false description of the video.

“Upon learning about a TikTok post made this week by an HSU student, we immediately took action to address the situation and began the required disciplinary process,” the university said in a statement. “We can confirm that the student associated with this incident is no longer enrolled at Hardin-Simmons University,” the statement added.

So Hardin-Simmons University expelled the student because she said something that is true.

This action by the university is despicable, irrational, illogical, and intellectually dangerous, and it goes completely against the very principles of truth and learning that getting a college education is supposed to be about.

Source: Hardin-Simmons University in Texas says student who made racist TikTok 'no longer enrolled'
Because of free speech, she is forbidden to speak to or go off that narrow script. Now she can speak, no doubt. Just have her life ripped apart for it.

This is my own writing.

Fuck Baylor and anything remotely related to. Baylor!

Just have her life ripped apart for it.
One crappy little education ripoff in the middle of nowhere is not the end of the line for this young lady

as long as she is able to think for herself she has a bright future
True. It will make her stronger. However, her right to free speech comes at a severe cost is my point. God bless America and all that jazz.

This is my own writing.

/———/ Proving once again, free speech isn’t free.

I find it sad that a person would get suspended for having an opinion even if that opinion is based in ignorance.

Sometimes like with Drew Brees it would appear to be simple ignorance. A school is a place we are supposed to learn and be taught.

That now won't happen.

This is my own writing.

Good for them. The video is highly racist and false.

It’s not whites killing blacks that leads to outrage. It’s whites killing black with impunity - no arrests, no charges, no accountability.

This is my own writing.

Actually it's 86 percent and whites are at 81 percent. There was nothing truthful about the statement nor is there any honesty in bringing up black on black killings only after a white cop murders a black person like is being done by the OP.

This is my own writing.

It’s not whites killing blacks that leads to outrage. It’s whites killing black with impunity - no arrests, no charges, no accountability.
Who are these white people kill black people with impunity and no arrests?

LINK??

This is my own writing.

LINK??
They are called police.

Just have her life ripped apart for it.
One crappy little education ripoff in the middle of nowhere is not the end of the line for this young lady

as long as she is able to think for herself she has a bright future
But she was not thinking for herself. She was repeating white racist bullshit.
Go be fathers to your children and raise them Mr. X. Be responsible for what your dicks create and support them.
Only real men take their families. Do that and I'll listen. Otherwise go pound sand.

This is my own writing.

LINK??

Breonna Taylor.

I find it sad that a person would get suspended for having an opinion even if that opinion is based in ignorance.

Sometimes like with Drew Brees it would appear to be simple ignorance. A school is a place we are supposed to learn and be taught.

That now won't happen.

What is ignorant about stating the facts?

This is my own writing.

LINK??

Breonna Taylor.

"(CNN)A police officer involved in the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor in Louisville, Kentucky, has been fired more than three months after Taylor's death, according to the police department.
Det. Brett Hankison was informed in a letter signed by the the police chief that his employment with the department "is terminated," effective immediately.

snip

"I find your conduct a shock to the conscience," Police Chief Robert Schroeder wrote in the letter. "I am alarmed and stunned you used deadly force in this fashion."

snip

Lonita Baker, an attorney for Taylor's family, said Friday that the family was "excited to get this news and are encouraged by it."
"This is just one step though," Baker added. "We're waiting for the other officers to be held accountable and for additional charges to be filed but this is a step in the right direction."

Plus, the FBI is now investigating the case, so this former Dectecive will most likely face charges...

Forum List

Back