CNN Producer Sentenced To 19 Years In Prison For Pedophilia

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Adios shithead. Don't forget to write. :21:

"After initially pleading 'not guilty' to charges of enticement of a minor and child sexual assault in 2021, senior CNN producer John Griffin (axed by the company after his arrest) has been sentenced to 19 years in prison as well as 15 years of post-confinement supervision in a case that has only magnified the array of problems and scandals revolving around the far-left network.

Griffin used online chat rooms to lure a mother with the promise of cash to bring her 9-year-old daughter to his ski-home in Vermont, where he sexually assaulted the child. He was also charged with at least three other counts of using a facility of interstate commerce to attempt to entice minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity. "

CNN Producer Sentenced To 19 Years In Prison For Pedophilia | ZeroHedge

Griffin2.jpg

Adios shithead. Don't forget to write. :21:

"After initially pleading 'not guilty' to charges of enticement of a minor and child sexual assault in 2021, senior CNN producer John Griffin (axed by the company after his arrest) has been sentenced to 19 years in prison as well as 15 years of post-confinement supervision in a case that has only magnified the array of problems and scandals revolving around the far-left network.

Griffin used online chat rooms to lure a mother with the promise of cash to bring her 9-year-old daughter to his ski-home in Vermont, where he sexually assaulted the child. He was also charged with at least three other counts of using a facility of interstate commerce to attempt to entice minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity. "

CNN Producer Sentenced To 19 Years In Prison For Pedophilia | ZeroHedge

Griffin2.jpg
I doubt he makes it to parole alive.

For the love of god what a horrible story, I wish you hadn't copied and pasted the details i didn't know they wouod be so graphic. You can't blame CNN for hiring a guy like that, they can't know what a creep does in their spare time. CNN has been ridicu!ous at times but they aren't purposely hiring such scumbags.

Be careful Mortuary . Aunty Luiza warned you about these naughty men in TV and movies . That contract they offered you is worthless . They will have you doing naughty things before you have time to change your bra and pants .

For the love of god what a horrible story, I wish you hadn't copied and pasted the details i didn't know they wouod be so graphic. You can't blame CNN for hiring a guy like that, they can't know what a creep does in their spare time. CNN has been ridicu!ous at times but they aren't purposely hiring such scumbags.
WTF?

After initially pleading 'not guilty' to charges of enticement of a minor and child sexual assault in 2021, senior CNN producer John Griffin (axed by the company after his arrest)

FIRED after his ARREST.

Teabaggers think everyone should be a mind reader?

WTF?

After initially pleading 'not guilty' to charges of enticement of a minor and child sexual assault in 2021, senior CNN producer John Griffin (axed by the company after his arrest)

FIRED after his ARREST.

Teabaggers think everyone should be a mind reader?
Why are you quoting my postijg and then making essentially the same.argument I made?

Forum List

Back