Maryland military veteran who stormed Capitol with loaded pistol is sentenced to 7 years in prison

So much for your claims that he was non-violent. He admitted to hitting a guy 5 times. Putting hands on cops, breaking doors down, climbing over barricades

I don't understand what it is you're arguing, exactly? There's no debate of his guilt.

They didn't just 'walk in'. They attacked cops, broke open doors, threatened people. The jackass that hung from the Senate Balcony and dropped onto the Senate floor....he was with DeGrave.

3 years is a mother's kiss for what he did.
Someone SAID he SAID he hit a guy. They tried to say he assaulted a cop but then they said he fought with a cop then finally it was he put his hands on a cop with several other people. He broke no doors down nor climbed over barricades, he may have followed those who did. Guilty of what? What did he actually do besides follow a crowd? 20 fucking years? Come on, you know damn well a conviction and sentence like that wouldn't fly anywhere else but in a politically controlled environment and court.

Someone SAID he SAID he hit a guy.

DeGrave *admitted* to hitting a guy 5 times. After they broke into the building, after they climbed over barricades, after they threatened people.

This was quite violent. And DeGrave admitted to the violence.

So what's to debate?

They tried to say he assaulted a cop but then they said he fought with a cop then finally it was he put his hands on a cop with several other people. He broke no doors down nor climbed over barricades, he may have followed those who did. Guilty of what? What did he actually do besides follow a crowd? 20 fucking years? Come on, you know damn well a conviction and sentence like that wouldn't fly anywhere else but in a politically controlled environment and court.

Sure they broke down doors.

1689832883299.png

DeGrave admitted all this was true. And it wasn't the only time.

1689832998886.png

These weren't peaceful, non-violent protests. They attacked and threatened cops repeatedly. And then called for the senate to be looted.

There's no question of DeGrave's guilt. He admitted to it. He even apologize for all the people whose life he put in danger.

Three years seems quite appropriate.

What were the charges?

I'll bet they had NOTHING to do with a gun! Look at how they crafted the language...it does not say he was charged with any gun crimes.

It does not say he entered the capitol building. It does not say he drew his weapon.

They found him "guilty" of picking his ass and gave him 7 years in prison...that's democrat nazis for ya!
No one ever saw a gun. That's why there were no gun charges.

DeGrave *admitted* to hitting a guy 5 times. After they broke into the building, after they climbed over barricades, after they threatened people.

This was quite violent. And DeGrave admitted to the violence.

So what's to debate?

Sure they broke down doors.

View attachment 806235

DeGrave admitted all this was true. And it wasn't the only time.

View attachment 806236

These weren't peaceful, non-violent protests. They attacked and threatened cops repeatedly. And then called for the senate to be looted.

There's no question of DeGrave's guilt. He admitted to it. He even apologize for all the people whose life he put in danger.

Three years seems quite appropriate.
Why are your numbered 'proof' statements only images?

Why are your numbered 'proof' statements only images?

They're screenshots of the Statement of Offense that DeGrave admitted was true.

You could read it yourself if you like. But historically, reading hasn't been your jam. Shall I share the links with you?

They're screenshots of the Statement of Offense that DeGrave admitted was true.

You could read it yourself if you like. But historically, reading hasn't been your jam. Shall I share the links with you?
They are meaningless without context or source.

They are meaningless without context.

They explicitly contradict your narrative, describing the breaking down of doors that you say were never broken down. And the attack and threatening of cops you say were never attacked or threatened.

And DeGrave already admitted they were true.

Is this the part where you ignore what DeGrave has admitted is true and just insert your own opinion?

If so, this conversation just got a lot less interesting.

They explicitly contradict your narrative, describing the breaking down of doors that you say were never broken down. And the attack and threatening of cops you say were never attacked or threatened.

And DeGrave already admitted they were true.

Is this the part where you ignore what DeGrave has admitted is true and just insert your own opinion?

If so, this conversation just got a lot less interesting.
So says your 'cut and paste'...

So says your 'cut and paste'...

Says screenshots of the actual Statement of Offense that DeGrave has admitted was accurate.

Which explicitly contradicts your narrative that DeGrave was non-violent, didn't attack cops, didn't break down doors, didn't threaten officers.

DeGrave admits to all those things. And apologized to all the people whose life he put in danger.

Says the conman and grifter pushing the Big Lie, one of the biggest political frauds in American history. Where your ilk used your lies to fleece hundreds of millions of dollars out of hapless rubes.

Yeah, I'll go with cops over conmen like you any day of the week.
You are projecting. You are pushing the lie. You are supporting the people who stole the election and are destroying the country. The truth will prevail, it always does.

isn't accused of brandishing his concealed gun during the riot on Jan. 6, 2021. But he used a wooden pallet as a makeshift battering ram against police

OK...let me get this straight. A man with a big scary gun loaded with hollow point ammunition and "high-pressure" rounds (whatever the fuck that is)...didn't pull his gun...instead he picked up a wood pallet and started swinging it like bruce lee :auiqs.jpg:

You democrats slay me :laughing0301:

Interesting… the only one who died from a pistol that day was a rioter who refused to heed commands from a law enforcement officer. What was more interesting it was the only time you people cheered a law enforcement officer shooting a protestor. Interesting
DropMic.jpg

OK...let me get this straight. A man with a big scary gun loaded with hollow point ammunition and "high-pressure" rounds (whatever the fuck that is)...didn't pull his gun...instead he picked up a wood pallet and started swinging it like bruce lee :auiqs.jpg:

You democrats slay me :laughing0301:
You make no sense.

Forum List

Back