More Christians are conservative meanwhile Christ was liberal...

You call me schoolyard names because I know more about Christianity than you do? :D
I though it was because you believed you knew more, but demonstrated you knew nothing,,,,,,,
STFU you fake Christian.

what if I have a signed statement from an ordained minister that says I am real?.........
You were probably ordained over the Internet. No actual belief in the bible required. :lol:
I'm not ordained at all.......never claimed to be.....do you have a certificate from an atheist that certifies you as rational?......if you do, it was forged.......

How can someone who is irrational certify someone else as rational?

You call me schoolyard names because I know more about Christianity than you do? :D
I though it was because you believed you knew more, but demonstrated you knew nothing,,,,,,,
STFU you fake Christian.

what if I have a signed statement from an ordained minister that says I am real?.........
You were probably ordained over the Internet. No actual belief in the bible required. :lol:
I'm not ordained at all.......never claimed to be.....do you have a certificate from an atheist that certifies you as rational?......if you do, it was forged.......
Atheists don't require a certificate to be part of the gang, nor do they have to tithe. But you don't do that anyways, do you?

STFU you fake Christian.

They made YOU part of the mormon church, didn't they? :D

I've read the books, they are full of fairy tales that for the most part don't even make sense.

Now you're claiming you've read them and that you haven't because they were too confusing and you didn't understand them. Which one is it? You need to pick one.

And if you don't understand a book how exactly does that disprove the book rather tell more about your lack of effort in understanding?
I've read them and they are nonsense, especially the Mormon book. I shouldn't need someone to explain a book to me to find God, now THAT makes no sense.

No you should be able to comprehend plain English without anyone explaining a thing to you. The fact that you don't isn't a criticism of the text, but your literacy.
Ok, so I'm dumb, thanks for the insult. You learn that in church?
If your God was real, I wouldn't need a book to find it, that's absurdly beyond dumb.

You're the one who says he can't comprehend books. Why are you pretending that I'm the one bad mouthing you?

And you don't find God in a book. You get knowledge on how to find God in them. You actually have to humble yourself and seek Him out to find Him.
So I can't find god's word in the bible? Who knew? :D

I've never gotten more insults than when I debate Christians. Jesus must have been such a fucking moron, no wonder they nailed him to wood in a diaper.
I assume you understand why Christians insult you?.......

Considering the so called insults are people repeating back to him what he has said about himself he is just being a drama queen.
Ya, I often call myself names. Especially when I miss you guys. :D

So you know for a fact that I've never seen anyone die? Did you read that in a book? :lmao:
not the question fool.......you have never seen where they have gone.......perhaps you've seen what they left behind......:lmao::lmao:
Never said I ever saw where they went.
sure you did.....I suggest you go back and refresh your memory about what you said.......
Can't go back and find something that I didn't say. Loser. Again.

So it's okay for you to insult people but if others repeat back what you say about yourself they are just being unfair.

Can we say double standard?
Your magic underwear must be a couple of sizes too small, because otherwise you'd know that real Christians turn the other cheek.

So you think that Noah had marsupials, polar bears and penguins? That makes you an imbecile, you understand that, right?
???....I would think the imbecile would be the person pretending I think Noah had marsupials, polar bears and penguins........oh, that's you, right?......
If you don't think that Noah had marsupials, then you're not a Christian. Now you know.
its comments like that which lead us to believe you are an imbecile.....

You can't understand the books but you somehow understand what the books teach...

Do you even pay attention to howo much you contradict yourself?
I may not understand those stories about Loki and Mooki and all their other fictitious friends in your mormon book, but I fully understand what a con job it is.

If you don't think that Noah had marsupials, then you're not a Christian. Now you know.
STFU you fake Christian.

Fabulous demonstration of your superior knowledge.

You know you might be able to hold your own if you actually tried to understand the scriptures instead of giving up because you don't understand something the first try.
PMP doesn't believe that Noah got 2 of every animal on his raft, and a whole bunch of other shit as well, ipso facto, he's a faker.

STFU you fake Christian.

Seriously, you need to work on reading comprehension of you think that was an intelligent comeback to what he said. Or did you really think he was saying he was ordained by saying he would get a certificate from an ordained minister verifying he was a real Christian?

How can you willfully remain ignorant and pretend you are educated? What is so difficult about trying to understand something even if you don't believe it.

I don't pretend to be an expert on Islam. That doesn't stop me from trying to learn about Muslims or treating them with respect.

You don't want people to think you are a fool? Then stop opening your mouth and demonstrating you are one. Someone needs to tell you the truth or you have no hope of ever realizing it and fixing the problem.
Like I said, I never get more insulted than when I enter a religion thread with so called Christians. I'm starting to think that maybe Jesus was obnoxious as well and you're just following his teachings? No heaven for you, dude.

STFU you fake Christian.

Christianity does it all the time, it's called being born again.

STFU you fake Christian.

Fabulous demonstration of your superior knowledge.

You know you might be able to hold your own if you actually tried to understand the scriptures instead of giving up because you don't understand something the first try.
PMP doesn't believe that Noah got 2 of every animal on his raft, and a whole bunch of other shit as well, ipso facto, he's a faker.
because you and the Rev Phelps agree that if you don't take every single word in the Bible as literal fact you aren't allowed in heaven.......now that must mean either I'm not a real Christian or that you and the Rev Phelps.....whaaaaat?.......

STFU you fake Christian.

Atheists don't require a certificate to be part of the gang, nor do they have to tithe. But you don't do that anyways, do you?

Nor any effort. Nor any ability to reason. Nor any morality whatsoever.

Besides who is talking about joining a gang?

STFU you fake Christian.

They made YOU part of the mormon church, didn't they? :D

So you are admitting the restored gospel is rational?

I'd say that's a step but I fear you did it through ignorance.

not the question fool.......you have never seen where they have gone.......perhaps you've seen what they left behind......:lmao::lmao:
Never said I ever saw where they went.
sure you did.....I suggest you go back and refresh your memory about what you said.......
Can't go back and find something that I didn't say. Loser. Again.

So it's okay for you to insult people but if others repeat back what you say about yourself they are just being unfair.

Can we say double standard?
Your magic underwear must be a couple of sizes too small, because otherwise you'd know that real Christians turn the other cheek.

So that excuses your hypocrisy?

???....I would think the imbecile would be the person pretending I think Noah had marsupials, polar bears and penguins........oh, that's you, right?......

You can't understand the books but you somehow understand what the books teach...

I may not understand those stories about Loki and Mooki and all their other fictitious friends in your mormon book, but I fully understand what a con job it is.

If that was the case you have no excuse for the con job you are pulling on yourself.

STFU you fake Christian.

Seriously, you need to work on reading comprehension of you think that was an intelligent comeback to what he said. Or did you really think he was saying he was ordained by saying he would get a certificate from an ordained minister verifying he was a real Christian?

How can you willfully remain ignorant and pretend you are educated? What is so difficult about trying to understand something even if you don't believe it.

I don't pretend to be an expert on Islam. That doesn't stop me from trying to learn about Muslims or treating them with respect.

You don't want people to think you are a fool? Then stop opening your mouth and demonstrating you are one. Someone needs to tell you the truth or you have no hope of ever realizing it and fixing the problem.
Like I said, I never get more insulted than when I enter a religion thread with so called Christians. I'm starting to think that maybe Jesus was obnoxious as well and you're just following his teachings? No heaven for you, dude.

Again how is quoting what you said about yourself insulting you? Why do expect to have people let you walk all over them when you come in acting like an ignorant ass?

If you say stupid things you are going to be called on it. how else are you ever going to learn?

STFU you fake Christian.

How is it rational to pretend we don't have an experience with God when we clearly do? You may as well pretend I don't exist while you are talking to me. What you are expecting makes that little sense.

How is it rational to pretend we don't have an experience with God when we clearly do? You may as well pretend I don't exist while you are talking to me. What you are expecting makes that little sense.
It's self-delusion. I've been on this earth for a long time and have never had contact with "god". Not that I'm wouldn't be willing, it's just never happened. You're going to say that I have to go looking for god, or something like that, meaning that I really have to want to believe and then sort of self-hypnotize myself to some of the dumbest shit ever written.

STFU you fake Christian.

Again how is quoting what you said about yourself insulting you? Why do expect to have people let you walk all over them when you come in acting like an ignorant ass?

If you say stupid things you are going to be called on it. how else are you ever going to learn?
The point is that you can't come back with anything more intelligent than I'm an un-educated ignorant fool, and that's only your last post! It's childish, either come back to me with solid arguments or shut the fuck up.

If that was the case you have no excuse for the con job you are pulling on yourself.
I'm conning myself out of the chance to be a mormon? Man, if I was ever forced to pick a religion, mormons would be at the bottom of the list, right next to voodoo. :D

Forum List

Back