HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009

Christians are Sealed with 666 - the PROOF - YouTube

Jesus Is Lucifer - Bright Morning Star - YouTube

Lucifer IS Jesus - YouTube

Pope Lucifer Francis believes Jesus is the son of Satan. BLASPHEMY - YouTube

RLM Pirate Talk - Jesus is Lucifer - YouTube

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

L=12+U=21+C=3+I=9+F=6+E=5+R=18 = 74
J=10+E=5+S=19+U=21+S=19 = 74
666 in roman numerals is written: DCLXVI And strangely enough, DCLXVI in alpha-numerics = 74

Fact:
They claim him the light of the world.
His Hanotzrim cult believed their god to be that mystical light between the sun and the earth hence all the physical light references in the NT And By the followers of John who survived as Mandeans.
The religion says their lord came to Paul and Constantine
as a Phosphorus/Luciferous light saying it's name was Jesus.
They say At the end of the joke in Rev 22:16 that Jesus is admiting being the bright morning star which was the symbol of Lucifer and his fall & Nemesis of the Evening Star (Michael) and the God of Israel named in the holy city of YeruShalem.
Morning Star was the son of Baal, the mythology used to create the Jesus character, the b-day and sun cross and harvest seed scam by the priests & todays pastors all Baal related. So in secreting the number of his name father and son as one in the same myth we find:
Baal Jesus=666 in Ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names.
Furthermore ni one else can be claimed the fallen son of perdition because Jesus came before them and fell as well as fulfilling the fallen one in Ezekiel 28 who'd fall by the hands of Rome (sea) for claiming to be a god.
Lucifer is called the image of a man claimed the anointed
(christ) cherub (guardian in Hebrew is Nazarei) thus called a Nazarene (guardian of the nt). Only prophet ever called anointed cherub and perfect - Ezekiel 28:14-15
was this image of a man called Jesus, thus only he can be deemed son of perdition aka lucifer aka morning star (fallen arc of venus symbolising his fall).
If it claims to be a god, breaks all 10 commands leads people to an idol away from God and does so through killing over 50 million and thousands of wars then don't blame the tanakh for it warned you about the imposter and made it clear who the shiloh was.

You know when we buy furniture from ikea there are a set of instructions that come with it on how to put the furniture together.... As long as we follow the instructions and use the tools provided correctly we can achieve our goal.... Unfortunately most people do not follow instructions properly either through being lazy or arrogance and they have trouble putting the furniture together.... Now if we spoke sweedish we could converse with the ones who wrote the instructions and fix our problem easily however because we do not speak and understand the original instructions in their native toungue we must rely on interpretations of how to solve our dilemna... The problem is everyone who does not speak sweedish pretends they are an expert and follows their own take on how to build that unit..? Sometimes the carpenter who designed the furniture unit is called in but we find out he too is lazy and usually just hangs around any wall he can find usually above a bed....all in all it is a sad state of affairs and if we cant put together that piece of furniture then all that is left is to throw out another useless piece of wood ...

Well put!

I want to point out to people to notice the luciferous radiant hell fire heart in the sacred heart iconographs (seen in the oast video clip) and remember they made it clear that I stated with my OP:
"and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your
hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
They never hid anything but the name of the father in the satanic trinity, because with that name we had the number of his name=666.

Yes it is very telling that christians incorporate the jewish scriptures into their books of lies thus covering up the truth with their pages or books...it is very telling that by doing so they end up with 66 books of their man jesus..since they claim he is everywhere in there Now since man was created on the 6 th day and they worship a mere man or an image of a mere men since the figure they created from amalgamated myths, men and utter nonsense that would equal 6 as well.... So they confirm deeper that they are the 66 books of man (6) thus equalling 666.... This placing of the idol warned about in isaiah 44 binds christians in self testimony and chains them both emotionally and intellectually and blinds them from simple truthes that they have a lie in their right hand and that in the end all they will have is empty promises filled with bitter ashes...

Isaiah 40:19-20 I think is similar but refers to the metalic idol worn around rhe neck instead of the wood crafted on the wall. Other verses in Isaiah as well.

Yes there are many warnings but it is like a diabetic not listening to his doctor... Instead of cutting his sugar content and taking his insulin like the doctor prescribed the guy is eating as many sweets as he can get his hands on and forgetting to not take his shots when need be..... Afterwards when he gets very very sick and is dying he has no one to blame except himself... But human nature being what it is he lashes out at the doctor instead of realizing if he just followed a few stringent rules he would have been fine instead of being on his deathbed.... Too bad so sad but all the doctor can do is warn the patient it is up to the patient to heed the advice and warnings....

Yes it is very telling that christians incorporate the jewish scriptures into their books of lies thus covering up the truth with their pages or books...it is very telling that by doing so they end up with 66 books of their man jesus..since they claim he is everywhere in there Now since man was created on the 6 th day and they worship a mere man or an image of a mere men since the figure they created from amalgamated myths, men and utter nonsense that would equal 6 as well.... So they confirm deeper that they are the 66 books of man (6) thus equalling 666.... This placing of the idol warned about in isaiah 44 binds christians in self testimony and chains them both emotionally and intellectually and blinds them from simple truthes that they have a lie in their right hand and that in the end all they will have is empty promises filled with bitter ashes...

The number of the beast 666, only fits the description of one man, Solomon, who was paid a yearly stipend from the temple treasury of six hundred and sixty six talents of gold, not including tributes, taxes, and tolls levied.

I don't know how relevant this point is to the discussion....but 666 according to numerology, fits WWW the World Wide Web.

No that is not true hobelim... First off jews do not worship men.... Solomon was not worshipped and his many flaws are left for all to see just as all the men and women whose lives are recorded in the jewish scriptures.... It is true that he took 666 talents of gold but that doesnt mark him as the beast that is a stretch...by that thinking we can read john 6 verse 66 where they turned away from jesus and followed him no more because he was the beast as well....

No that is not true hobelim... First off jews do not worship men.... Solomon was not worshipped and his many flaws are left for all to see just as all the men and women whose lives are recorded in the jewish scriptures.... It is true that he took 666 talents of gold but that doesnt mark him as the beast that is a stretch...by that thinking we can read john 6 verse 66 where they turned away from jesus and followed him no more because he was the beast as well....

They did not follow him because they failed to comprehend the complicated metaphor of Jesus that his words are food for the mind as in Isaiah 55:

"Come! Every one who thirsts, come to the waters; And you who have no money come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk Without money and without cost. "Why do you spend money for what is not bread, And your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, And delight yourself in abundance.…"

The command to 'eat his flesh' was a figurative command to receive his teaching that he explained in John 6:63;

"The spirit alone gives life; the flesh is of no avail. The words that I have spoken to you are both spirit and life."

The disciples who remained understood his explanation and confirmed their belief when Jesus asked if they would leave him too,

"Lord, to whom shall we go? Your words are words of eternal life. We have faith and know that you are the Holy One of God." john 6:68

And even if Jews do not worship Solomon they worship a perverted and false image of God created by Solomon by believing that slaughtering farm animals in a Temple was the subject of the law and concern of God which is a lie as brazen as the lie of the talking serpent in the garden of Eden..

Last edited:
Really hobelim jews do not worship this system that is rediculous.....they worship the gd of abraham isaac and jacob... The sacrificial system was in place long before solomon built the first temple...israel was an agrarian society and the concept of feeding the poor was always at the forefront... Sacrifices of animals were not required only prayer was but some people wished to see physically their sins removed and it had a doublemeaning in that after the "sin" was removed it gave the group an excuse to have a family get together and celebrate by having a feast... We call these get togethers today a barbecue and a picnic...your picking out the 666 talents of gold and marking him as the beast was shown to be irrelevant by me showing you that verse in john 6 verse 66 as i can pick and choose like you did...christianity does this all the time so i am just levelling the playing field by using your. Pick and choose method...

Really hobelim jews do not worship this system that is rediculous.....they worship the gd of abraham isaac and jacob... The sacrificial system was in place long before solomon built the first temple...israel was an agrarian society and the concept of feeding the poor was always at the forefront... Sacrifices of animals were not required only prayer was but some people wished to see physically their sins removed and it had a doublemeaning in that after the "sin" was removed it gave the group an excuse to have a family get together and celebrate by having a feast... We call these get togethers today a barbecue and a picnic...your picking out the 666 talents of gold and marking him as the beast was shown to be irrelevant by me showing you that verse in john 6 verse 66 as i can pick and choose like you did...christianity does this all the time so i am just levelling the playing field by using your. Pick and choose method...

The fact is that the laws concerning ritual slaughter have absolutely nothing whatever to do with physically removing sin by killing livestock.

The number 666 only appears in the book of revelation as the mark of the beast, a man, and as the number of his name and when detailing Solomons yearly stipend of 666 talents of gold, which is over a billion dollars a year in todays money, that he bled from the population from the corrupt and barbaric system of killing farm animals in the name of the Lord.

Last edited:
Really so you and your family never eat steak or chicken or goat... You are vegians... You never partisipate in a barbecue or picnic and none of your friends either....interesting.... But not believable. So tell me no temple stands in israel today but the vatcan and all those churches are fleecing the people of way more then a mere 666 talents of gold in the name of jesus why put a mere limit of a billion dollars when you can take trillions...is it not obvious by using your standards then that using a level playing field that jesus is the mark of the beast being used by the vatican and the churches to fleece the people by using him as a rlacement.... Wink...their system is much more efficient and profitable by far...using a level playing field of course...

Really so you and your family never eat steak or chicken or goat... You are vegians... You never partisipate in a barbecue or picnic and none of your friends either....interesting.... But not believable. So tell me no temple stands in israel today but the vatcan and all those churches are fleecing the people of way more then a mere 666 talents of gold in the name of jesus why put a mere limit of a billion dollars when you can take trillions...is it not obvious by using your standards then that using a level playing field that jesus is the mark of the beast being used by the vatican and the churches to fleece the people by using him as a rlacement.... Wink...their system is much more efficient and profitable by far...using a level playing field of course...

Roman Catholic church rituals and sacrificial slaughter and eating of Jesus do bear the mark of the beast and are based in part on first century Temple practices imposed by Solomon and are a desecration of the teachings of Jesus as much as killing livestock in a Temple is a desecration of the teachings of Moses.

Last edited:
... Roman Catholic church rituals and sacrificial slaughter and eating of Jesus do bear the mark of the beast and are based in part on first century

First century BBB (before big bang). A little more accuracy could be helpful.

Temple practices imposed by Solomon and are a desecration of the teachings of Jesus as much as killing livestock in a Temple is a desecration of the teachings of Moses.

I know. I know. Moses was not good in teaching ice stock sports.

The Heifer was shared with the community with leftovers given to the poor.
If it was killing without eating or just eaten by the priests like the priests of bel did then Hobe would have an argument, however his missunderstanding the nature of bring your own dish barbeques and confusing or using previous cultures sacrifice rites in his mind is an error his ego is not willing to take into acct.
Hobe is stuck on the sacrifices like Donald Trump is stuck on arguing Imigration=obsession.

Hmmmmm so they are leaf ing christianity i guess they decided to remove the leaf of deception and finally walk around with the naked truth because they were tired of walking around covered by the lie of jesus in their right hand...

A man of the cloth converting from Christianity to Judaism could have no ulterior motive in this world, and his act could seemingly only be explained as a desire to embrace the truth no matter what the cost.

Such was the case of Bodo, a ninth-century French Bishop who converted to Judaism in 838. Later, he took the Hebrew name Eleazar.

But, before becoming Jewish, he verbally battled Christian sages learned in the Gospels, and explained to them what he thought of their errors and misbeliefs.

A man of the cloth converting from Christianity to Judaism could have no ulterior motive in this world, and his act could seemingly only be explained as a desire to embrace the truth no matter what the cost.

Such was the case of Bodo, a ninth-century French Bishop who converted to Judaism in 838. Later, he took the Hebrew name Eleazar.

But, before becoming Jewish, he verbally battled Christian sages learned in the Gospels, and explained to them what he thought of their errors and misbeliefs.

Unfortunatelly I'm not able to find any reliable information about this bishop. In which diocese was Bodo bishop? And what exactly was his critics? And when and why gave emperor Lothar him the allowness to do so?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back