Militarization of Police- DHS

What is the matter with the word, Teaper? Perhaps Tea Bagger...I think that is offensive. Tea Partier...too much effort. Teaper...its perfect.

Well based on your ridiculous posts I've come to the conclusion that you and the rest of your tea party demonizing friends should be referred to as "sheeple" seeing as how you are oblivious to everything happening around you.

•Pinky•

What is ridiculous...that I find it to be hilariously hypocritical that Teapers support the 2nd Amendment...just not for cops?

As for your sheeple nonsense...name calling and ad hominem attacks is nothing new from the Teaper nation.

How any times do I have to explain this??

In the UK there's no gun rights. Therefore the police don't carry guns. They have them but they don't always carry them and if they did it would only be for crises. So why in America are our police being militarized if the government attempting to slowly disarm us. It doesn't fit! It's so simple I don't understand why you sheeple don't get it. Less guns for citizens = less guns for cops ...not... Less guns for people = bigger guns, hollow point ammo, tanks, and MRAP's for police.

•Pinky•

No, prostitute. In general, you and your cohort use blogs as a definitive source. That is undeniable.

Got News?

Right.

Except, of course, in this case...way to defeat your own drivel.

I know you're trying to hurt my feelings by calling me a hooker. The thing is, it doesn't sting unless it's true. As it is, when you call me goofy names, it's just funny.

But everybody who has seen the crazy stuff you post here knows you're a few tools short of a full belt.

Well based on your ridiculous posts I've come to the conclusion that you and the rest of your tea party demonizing friends should be referred to as "sheeple" seeing as how you are oblivious to everything happening around you.

•Pinky•

What is ridiculous...that I find it to be hilariously hypocritical that Teapers support the 2nd Amendment...just not for cops?

As for your sheeple nonsense...name calling and ad hominem attacks is nothing new from the Teaper nation.

In the UK there's no gun rights. Therefore the police don't carry guns. They have them but they don't always carry them and if they did it would only be for crises. So why in America are our police being militarized if the government attempting to slowly disarm us. It doesn't fit! It's so simple I don't understand why you sheeple don't get it. Less guns for citizens = less guns for cops ...not... Less guns for people = bigger guns, hollow point ammo, tanks, and MRAP's for police.

•Pinky•

We are not the UK. Our citizens are WELL ARMED. Our police are simply trying to keep up with the bad guys and the militias formed by nutter Teapers. The 2nd Amendment still exists. The ideal of less guns for people is nonsense and just paranoia.

•Pinky•

We are not the UK. Our citizens are WELL ARMED. Our police are simply trying to keep up with the bad guys and the militias formed by nutter Teapers. The 2nd Amendment still exists. The ideal of less guns for people is nonsense and just paranoia.

That's not true because I don't see any citizens riding in tanks or MRAP's or sitting at home on our computers controlling drones strikes.

•Pinky•

•Pinky•

That's not true because I don't see any citizens riding in tanks or MRAP's or sitting at home on our computers controlling drones strikes.

•Pinky•

And I don't see any MRAP's being driven around by my police force. They may have it for their protection in situations where nutter teapers go on a shooting rampage...but I don't see it right now. Nor do I see my neighbors AR-15, bullet proof vest and hollow tip bullets. Nor does anyone see my weapons.

If there was a teaper attack on your town...where they wanted to kill all of the blacks (and half blacks)...wouldn't you want your police force to be able to protect you? Wouldn't you want the police to be able to push back the nutters with overwhelming force?

The world needs fewer insane, drug addicted loons.

Is that a death threat, you stupid whore?

What's with the profanity? Swearing a not an issue for me but when you're calling people vulgar names...

•Pinky•

Yeah, this stupid **** has been following me around accusing me of being a drug addict, a felon, and worst (because I am black). Fuck her, she gets no decency. She is a liar, an ex-prostitute and once eluded to the fact that she will serve as a whore during any Teaper insurrection.

I respond in kind. Koshercunt gets what she deserves.

Last edited:
I'd want to be able to protect myself by exercising my right to bare arms. Do know how long it takes police to show up sometimes? I'd be dead before they showed up in their useless MRAP.

•Pinky•

Ps. That was probably the dumbest and most unlikely scenario you could have come up with. I'm more likely to be struck by lightning.

•Pinky•

I'd want to be able to protect myself by exercising my right to bare arms. Do know how long it takes police to show up sometimes? I'd be dead before they showed up in their useless MRAP.

•Pinky•

Well, if you have bare arms...you would be in a lot of trouble. :lol:

I have no issue with gun ownership. I support the 2nd Amendment fully. I simply believe a police force being able to match arms with criminals is important.

"These maps show the distribution of SWAT raids by racial composition of neighborhoods in two cities, but this trend is echoed nationwide."

jus14-austincincracialmap-600x338-v04.png

Nationwide Trend

Hyper-aggressive policing won’t go away simply by identifying a couple “bad apples” or dismissing the problem as a few isolated instances. As this map makes clear, excessive militarization is a nationwide trend.

JUS14-WarComesHome-MapThumb-600x480.jpg
See video
Privacy statement. This embed will serve content from arcgis.com.

To Serve and Protect, Not to Raid and Ravage

Not every situation requires 20 heavily armed SWAT officers and an armored personnel carrier. And yet, we collected reports of full deployments to homes where no contraband was found, where there was no clear reason for thinking the people inside would be armed or awake, and where children and the elderly were present. We need to ensure that hyper-aggressive tools and tactics are only used in situations where they are truly necessary to protect people. It’s also time to push for greater transparency and ensure that the federal government is not incentivizing the militarization of our state and local police."

https://www.aclu.org/war-comes-home-excessive-militarization-american-policing

•Pinky•

Well, if you have bare arms...you would be in a lot of trouble. :lol:

I have no issue with gun ownership. I support the 2nd Amendment fully. I simply believe a police force being able to match arms with criminals is important.

Once again gangs and criminals don't have tanks or drones....

•Pinky•

Sorry, nutz. The ACLU agrees with me...militarized police are a much larger threat to minority communities than the "teaper boogeyman" you obsess over.

Forum List

Back