They're Simply Not On Our Side

Big fan of Ms West!!!

Loved her book:

1660931414491.png

Democrats......generous to a fault.........

.....with America's enemies.

1633037877341.png

the Taliban seized way more ScanEagle drones than the government is saying they did. There is no accounting on the number of crashed units.

Direct Quote from Report
“This also raises concerns about how NAVAIR justified procuring 105 ScanEagle vehicles totaling over $32 million and spare parts totaling over $52 million, and future planned procurements.”

This week, the SIGAR audit on the $174 million drone loss disappeared from its website. Here is the link that was removed.

1633037944252.png

Here is a breakdown of estimated vehicle costs:

• Armored personnel carriers such as the M113A2 cost $170,000 each and recent purchases of the M577A2 post carrier cost $333,333 each.
  • Mine resistant vehicles ranges from $412,000 to $767,000. The total cost could range between $382 million to $711 million.
  • Recovery vehicles such as the ‘truck, wrecker’ cost between for the base model $168,960 and $880,674 for super strength versions.
  • Medium range tactical vehicles include 5-ton cargo and general transport trucks were priced at $67,139. However, the family of MTV heavy vehicleshad prices ranging from $235,500 to $724,820 each. Cargo trucks to transport airplanes cost $800,865.
  • Humvees – ambulance type (range from $37,943 to $142,918 with most at $96,466); cargo type, priced at $104,682. Utility Humvees were typically priced at $91,429. However, the 12,000 lb. troop transport version cost up to $329,000.
  • Light tactical vehicles: Fast attack combat vehicles ($69,400); and passenger motor vehicles ($65,500). All terrain 4-wheel vehicles go up to $42,273 in the military databases.

1633038002735.png

1633038028848.png

1633038051340.png

www.thegatewaypundit.com

UPDATE: Biden's Gift to Taliban Included 110 Helicopters, 20 Light Attack Airplanes, 42,000 Light Attack Vehicles, 25,000 Grenade Launchers

If you thought the Joe Biden Afghanistan disaster was bad now – things are going to get much worse. Joe Biden supplied the Taliban terrorist organization and their Islamist accomplices with billions of dollars worth of US armaments. Rather than destroying the equipment before leaving the...
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

LOL....how far back do you want to go?
There's Ted kaczynski and we cant forget barry's buddy Bill Ayers and of course Ruby Ridge and the Waco incident.
How about we keep it current..... for your own sake.
So to recap, the worst domestic tenor attack ever in the history of the country was from an anti-government conservative.

And in this day and age, we have Republican candidates telling people they want to be able to kill any federal agent at will.

You’re side is now advocating mass murder which has a precedent for coming true.

Wait till you find out how Benedict Donald Screwed Afghan Pooch, long before Biden won the election.
You wrote this:

I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.

I wrote:

Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?

You responded:

Nope.

No Price Too High

Awe poor thing. Queef out some more boot licking insults to prologue your lies with and you'll get more of the same. Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it: What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax...
www.usmessageboard.com

post 5

a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

So to recap, the worst domestic tenor attack ever in the history of the country was from an anti-government conservative.

And in this day and age, we have Republican candidates telling people they want to be able to kill any federal agent at will.

You’re side is now advocating mass murder which has a precedent for coming true.

While barry palled around with an actual terrorist.
And never forget..."we have to give them room to destroy"
Wonder how many people are going to die after biden gave 80 billion in military equipment to the terrorist?

You wrote this:
I did write "Wait till you find out how Benedict Donald Screwed the Afghan Pooch, long before Biden won the election." because the conditions of his conditional withdrawal agreement were never enforced on the Taliban while he evacuated 85% of our troops, leaving our Afghan allies out to dry.

Last edited:
Executing a search warrant signed off on a judge makes you a nazi. Torturing criminals being held indefinitely in a state of legal limbo without charges is patriotic.

This is why the right isn’t taken seriously. It’s just all emotional garbage.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :laugh2:

Admit it. I have your number. Even after everything we know about the completely unconstitutional behavior with the war on terror, you can only find outrage for a properly executed search warrant based on probable cause for violations of law.

And the reason is because it has nothing to do with the constitution and everything to do with tribalism.

I did write "Wait till you find out how Benedict Donald Screwed the Afghan Pooch, long before Biden won the election." because the conditions of his conditional withdrawal agreement were never enforced on the Taliban while he evacuated 85% of our troops, leaving our Afghan allies out to dry.

I sense a palpable fear on your part, of answering these questions.

You wrote this:

I wrote:

You responded:

Nope.

No Price Too High

Awe poor thing. Queef out some more boot licking insults to prologue your lies with and you'll get more of the same. Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it: What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax...
www.usmessageboard.com

post 5

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

It would be simpler for you to admit that I am never wrong, and you, never right.

Note how differently an American President, Trump, planned the ceasing of the Afghanistan adventure:

1.We will withdraw our civilians first

2. Then we will bring out our allies civilians

3. Next, the Afghans who aided us, the interpreters

4. Only then, will we draw out our US troops.

5. This will be done at Bagram Military Airbase, a fully defensible airport.

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

6. Democrat Planning: “Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away” https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/21/world/asia/Afghanistan-Kabul-airport-evacuations.html

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation”
www.theguardian.com

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation

There is no coherent system, and those who do make it to the airport face days stuck waiting to board flights
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

“Hamid Karzai International Airport where thousands of would-be evacuees are being stopped from reaching the safety of U.S. military protection. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the 5,000-plus American servicemembers at the airfield “don’t have the capability to go out and extend operations currently into Kabul” to provide safe passage for American citizens or foreign allies traveling there.” Few answers for Afghan evacuees seeking safe passage to Kabul airport

7. What a Difference - Watch How Donald Trump Dealt With the Taliban

8. Trump conversation with Taliban leaders prior to withdrawal: “I will hold you responsible if any of the red lines were broken during our withdrawal.” Trump reminded of the Democrat favorite, Suleiman. Biden was the voice against killing Bin Laden. Point made. Fear and respect for Trump.

9. “UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing The embarrassment on the world stage continues under Joe Biden. Following the total collapse of Afghanistan and while in the midst of an ongoing, dangerously chaotic evacuation, the UK Parliament has voted to hold the President of the United States in contempt.” UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing

10. Under the Democrats, $billion in equipment and classified material was left to the Taliban.

Donald Trump: (11:20)
So they weren’t fulfilling their obligations and condition, but here’s… Just to finish. The people come out first, then I was going to take all of the military equipment. We have billions and billions of dollars worth of new Black Hawk helicopters, brand new that Russia now will be examining and so will China and so will everybody else to figure it, because it’s the greatest in the world.

Donald Trump: (11:42)
We have brand new army tanks and all sorts of equipment, missiles. We have everything. I was going to take it out because I knew they weren’t going to fight. Just one thing, and I have to say, and this is different from everyone else. I said, “Why are they fighting? Why are these Afghan soldiers fighting against the Taliban?” And I was told some very bad information by a lot of different people. Donald Trump Sean Hannity Interview on Afghanistan August 17: Transcript

5. This will be done at Bagram Military Airbase, a fully defensible airport.

Proving he really had no business as CiC. Recall, Benedict Donald only left 2,500 troops for the military and the next CiC.

Sec. Lloyd Austin: (23:40)
"So let me take each in turn. Retaining Bagram would’ve required putting as many as 5,000 US troops in harms way just to operate and defend it. And it would’ve contributed little to the mission that we’ve been assigned and that was to protect and defend the embassy, which was some 30 miles away. That distance from Kabul also rendered Bagram of little value in the evacuation. Staying at Bagram even for counter-terrorism purposes meant staying at war in Afghanistan, something that the president made clear that he would not do."

Proving he really had no business as CiC. Recall, Benedict Donald only left 2,500 troops for the military and the next CiC.

Sec. Lloyd Austin: (23:40)
"So let me take each in turn. Retaining Bagram would’ve required putting as many as 5,000 US troops in harms way just to operate and defend it. And it would’ve contributed little to the mission that we’ve been assigned and that was to protect and defend the embassy, which was some 30 miles away. That distance from Kabul also rendered Bagram of little value in the evacuation. Staying at Bagram even for counter-terrorism purposes meant staying at war in Afghanistan, something that the president made clear that he would not do."

You wrote this:

I wrote:

You responded:

Nope.

No Price Too High

www.usmessageboard.com

post 5

You wrote this:
I did write this quote from our Generals testimony: "Retaining Bagram would’ve required putting as many as 5,000 US troops in harms way just to operate and defend it."

Benedict Donald's "in hindsight plan" was unworkable.

I did write this quote from our Generals testimony: "Retaining Bagram would’ve required putting as many as 5,000 US troops in harms way just to operate and defend it."

Benedict Donald's "in hindsight plan" was unworkable.

I love making you eat your words.

You wrote this:

I wrote:

You responded:

Nope.

No Price Too High

www.usmessageboard.com

post 5

Forum List

Back