Militarization of Police- DHS

Ps. That was probably the dumbest and most unlikely scenario you could have come up with. I'm more likely to be struck by lightning.

•Pinky•

You will get to know the racist fringe of the tea party if you keep your eyes open and listen to what your cohorts have to say. Hell, go to the blatant racism thread. SJ is one of the most popular Teapers on this forum...he is also one of the biggest racists.

I'd want to be able to protect myself by exercising my right to bare arms. Do know how long it takes police to show up sometimes? I'd be dead before they showed up in their useless MRAP.

•Pinky•

Well, if you have bare arms...you would be in a lot of trouble. :lol:

I have no issue with gun ownership. I support the 2nd Amendment fully. I simply believe a police force being able to match arms with criminals is important.

Baaahahahaa I spelled "bare" like "bare naked" hahhahahaa! My bad 😂

•Pinky•

Sorry, nutz. The ACLU agrees with me...militarized police are a much larger threat to minority communities than the "teaper boogeyman" you obsess over.

Who cares what the ACLU thinks. Unlike you, I am not a hypocrite. I don't support the ACLU when they want to ruin traditional family values so I don't support them when they support an unprepared, ill equipped police force. You are a hypocrite.

I'm sure you have as much evidence of that as you do of all the other garbage you spout, nutz. You are aptly named, btw.

I'd want to be able to protect myself by exercising my right to bare arms. Do know how long it takes police to show up sometimes? I'd be dead before they showed up in their useless MRAP.

•Pinky•

I have no issue with gun ownership. I support the 2nd Amendment fully. I simply believe a police force being able to match arms with criminals is important.

Once again gangs and criminals don't have tanks or drones....

•Pinky•
Hyperbole?
What police forces have tanks and drones?

And...do police only protect you from gangs and criminals. What about mass shooters, terrorists, teaper militias dead set on a race war?

Sorry, nutz. The ACLU agrees with me...militarized police are a much larger threat to minority communities than the "teaper boogeyman" you obsess over.

Who cares what the ACLU thinks. Unlike you, I am not a hypocrite. I don't support the ACLU when they want to ruin traditional family values so I don't support them when they support an unprepared, ill equipped police force. You are a hypocrite.

No, we've already established that you don't have the self awareness to be a hypocrite. You're just a drug addled nutbag.

And the fact that you stupidly oppose groups even when they are working for you shows how..well....stupid...you are.

Ps. That was probably the dumbest and most unlikely scenario you could have come up with. I'm more likely to be struck by lightning.

•Pinky•

You will get to know the racist fringe of the tea party if you keep your eyes open and listen to what your cohorts have to say. Hell, go to the blatant racism thread. SJ is one of the most popular Teapers on this forum...he is also one of the biggest racists.

I was in there earlier and some guy got mad at me cuz I said I would have beat up that white lady in front of dollar general for calling that black man a n$&@$r. He didn't like that. 😆

•Pinky•

I'm sure you have as much evidence of that as you do of all the other garbage you spout, nutz. You are aptly named, btw.

WTF are you talking about now. Spit the cum out before you speak to me. That is nasty

Oh..this: "You will get to know the racist fringe of the tea party if you keep your eyes open and listen to what your cohorts have to say. Hell, go to the blatant racism thread. SJ is one of the most popular Teapers on this forum...he is also one of the biggest racists. "

You have about as much evidence of that as you do of your stupid comment about how I use blogs as a source, in a thread where I'm using the ACLU site as my source.

Can I just say again, you stand as a wonderful shining example of the proud black man.

•Pinky•

Hyperbole?

And...do police only protect you from gangs and criminals. What about mass shooters, terrorists, teaper militias dead set on a race war?

http://www.governing.com/gov-data/s...al-law-enforcement-agencies-license-list.html

•Pinky•

•Pinky•

I was in there earlier and some guy got mad at me cuz I said I would have beat up that white lady in front of dollar general for calling that black man a n$&@$r. He didn't like that. 😆

•Pinky•

Just wait...those tea partiers you defend so much on this forum, will turn on you in a second if you dare disagree with them. Given that you are part black...they will turn hard!

I am not saying lose your convictions...I am a black conservative myself. I am just saying...the Tea Party is not what they appear to be. On paper...some great stuff...in reality, they are anti-black.

•Pinky•

Hyperbole?

Law Enforcement Agencies Using Drones List, Map

•Pinky•

Are those drones for bombing or drones to safely see what is happening in a situation?

Hyperbole?

Law Enforcement Agencies Using Drones List, Map

•Pinky•

Are those drones for bombing or drones to safely see what is happening in a situation?

Some of them are just to surveil but others.... Not so much. You have to click each city on the map to what their uses are.

•Pinky•

Wow there's actually other black people here... You're a black conservative?! We're a rare breed guy... Rare indeed

•Pinky•

Wow there's actually other black people here... You're a black conservative?! We're a rare breed guy... Rare indeed

•Pinky•

There are quite a few black conservatives on this forum. A lot of them tea partiers. I haven't been able to figure that out...but they will eventually learn how ridiculous teapers truly are.

I despise the tea party (if you haven't noticed) and believe they have destroyed true conservatism.

•Pinky•

There are quite a few black conservatives on this forum. A lot of them tea partiers. I haven't been able to figure that out...but they will eventually learn how ridiculous teapers truly are.

I despise the tea party (if you haven't noticed) and believe they have destroyed true conservatism.

Just got an email. Thought I'd share. You're gonna want to hear this.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/congress-block-dcs-gun-laws

•Pinky•

Am I the only one who thinks that the police don't need Mine resistant ambush protected vehicles (MRAPS), military grade weapons and hollowpoint ammunition (1.6 billion rounds)? As far as I know, the violent crime rates declining. So why do we need this? I don't want to raise my children in a police state. What about you?

View attachment 30678

•Pinky•

Have you considered that maybe the reason the violent crime rate is in decline is BECAUSE of the militarization of police?

Hollowpoint ammunition expands on entry into the body slowing itself way down and reducing the chance of overpenetration out the other side and into an innocent. It's the difference between 2 or 3 feet of penetration and 12 inches.

With weapon availability and more disturbingly, how-to info available online for building bombs, police do need armored vehicles. I think cruisers should be up-armored too but I'm rarely consulted.

If badguys have fully automatic weapons, bombs, and a willingness to kill indiscriminantly, our law enforcers who stand on the wall while we sleep should have everything they need to emerge victorious when they confront such people.

If some local gang in your area declares they're now in charge and have the firepower to occupy Paris, you'll be thankful your local police are well-armed.

Has it ever occurred to you that not all police follow protocol? Not all police have citizens best interest at heart? Why would anyone want to raise their kids in a police state? The cops don't just protect and serve anymore. They spend a lot of their time trying to look intimidating to innocent people and instilling fear upon the community. A lot of cops won't even wave to you or be friendly anymore. You could be walking down the road and instead of being polite or civil, they just give you dirty looks and watch every step you take. And hollowpoint ammunition expands making it more likely to sever arteries and damage vital organs. You may think that's a good thing because it's only going to be used on "bad guys" and you say round point bullets stray killing innocent people but have you ever considered what a hollow point will do to an innocent citizen if hit by accident? Lets say your caught in the line of fire between cops and a criminal but instead of just being shot and severely injured by a round point, a stray hollow point expanded in your body, one or two of your organs fail, you bleed out, you die. Gotta love a happy ending. (Sarcasm)

•Pinky•

Last edited:
$ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1406037758.757824.jpg

http://www.copblock.org/2841/police-brutality-statistics/

•Pinky•

Has it ever occurred to you that not all police follow protocol? Not all police have citizens best interest at heart? Why would anyone want to raise their kids in a police state? The cops don't just protect and serve anymore. They spend a lot of their time trying to look intimidating to innocent people and instilling fear upon the community. A lot of cops won't even wave to you or be friendly anymore. You could be walking down the road and instead of being polite or civil, they just give you dirty looks and watch every step you take. And hollowpoint ammunition expands making it more likely to sever arteries and damage vital organs. You may think that's a good thing because it's only going to be used on "bad guys" and you say round point bullets stray killing innocent people but have you ever considered what a hollow point will do to an innocent citizen if hit by accident? Lets say your caught in the line of fire between cops and a criminal but instead of just being shot and severely injured by a round point, a stray hollow point expanded in your body, one or two of your organs fail, you bleed out, you die. Gotta love a happy ending. (Sarcasm)

•Pinky•

Funny how the leftist use to be anti establishment. Now they are the establishment...
And a scary one at that.

Forum List

Back