40 reasons to support gun control

I am talking civilian you moron what the military does has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.
The national guard has roots from 1636 as a conglomeration of the militia units then and continues today. It was officially formed as part of both, a state militia and federal reserve force in the early 1900’s to aid in fund8ng and training so it could serve two functions, one for state use and another for backing up the the standing army.
Don’t be foolish.

Guard units and federal employees are specifically EXCLUDED from the unorganized militia moron. 10USC 246.
Made up shit. It says no such thing. The guard unit idiot, is the ORGANIZED militia. Well regulated does not mean unorganized.

It has everything foolish. A well regulated militia is the guard units. How long have you been this illiterate.
the 2nd amendment does not require one to be in a militia to have a right to own firearms dumb ass. and the Guard is not the militia it is an organized Military .

the 2nd amendment does not require one to be in a militia to have a right to own firearms dumb ass. and the Guard is not the militia it is an organized Military .
Well regulated does not mean unorganized.
I guess you disagree with the mission statement of the Guard Units. I guess you’re now the authority over every state in the union. Your hilarious. You can’t have guard units unless they are supported by the constitution. So you think they just zapped them up ? They actually started out as a militai in 1636;long before we were a country.

I guess you disagree with the mission statement of the Guard Units. I guess you’re now the authority over every state in the union. Your hilarious. You can’t have guard units unless they are supported by the constitution. So you think they just zapped them up ? They actually started out as a militai in 1636;long before we were a country.
Again the 2nd amendment does NOT REQUIRE a person to be a member of an organized Militia. and the militia includes an unorganized pool of all citizens 18 to 46 I believe are the ages.

Again the 2nd amendment does NOT REQUIRE a person to be a member of an organized Militia. and the militia includes an unorganized pool of all citizens 18 to 46 I believe are the ages.
Ha ha….
The 2a doesn't even use the word “person”. It uses the collective PEOPLE. As a people, our right to an armed well regulated militia is supported. It has NOTHING to do with your PERSONAL rights….they are all regulated and none are absolute.

Ha ha….
The 2a doesn't even use the word “person”. It uses the collective PEOPLE. As a people, our right to an armed well regulated militia is supported. It has NOTHING to do with your PERSONAL rights….they are all regulated and none are absolute.
sure then you have no free speech rights or any other right promised by the amendments since they all say the people in them and are all understood to mean an individual right but suddenly the 2nd is JUST different right?

By the way RETARD the Supreme Court already ruled that the 2nd is an INDIVIDUAL RIGHT not associated with a requirement to be in a militia.

sure then you have no free speech rights or any other right promised by the amendments since they all say the people in them and are all understood to mean an individual right but suddenly the 2nd is JUST different right?

By the way RETARD the Supreme Court already ruled that the 2nd is an INDIVIDUAL RIGHT not associated with a requirement to be in a militia.
Obviously you’re making my point. Every individual person is NOT accorded the right of free speech. It’s a peoples right with qualifications. You can’t be serious.

Its a right of the people, only after you QUALIFY. It’s no different then the 2a. Go ahead, slander someone in a movie theater, church and any place of assembly where decorum is normally practiced and watch your ass get carted out and fined for trespassing or disturbing the peace.

Obviously you’re making my point. Every individual person is NOT accorded the right of free speech. It’s a peoples right with qualifications. You can’t be serious.

Its a right of the people, only after you QUALIFY. It’s no different then the 2a. Go ahead, slander someone in a movie theater, church and any place of assembly where decorum is normally practiced and watch your ass get carted out and fined for trespassing or disturbing the peace.
My god you are stupid and keep proving it every post. Again, RETARD the court ruled and it is an INDIVIDUAL RIGHT, and not connected to being part of a militia.

My god you are stupid and keep proving it every post. Again, RETARD the court ruled and it is an INDIVIDUAL RIGHT, and not connected to being part of a militia.
A lot of fake indignation bullshit. You have nothing to counter it do you. None of your rights are absolute and every Fking one of them is REGULATED idiot.

BTW, you indicate you were in the military. Were you ? You’re MORE regulated in the military then a private citizen in the MOST. States.

Hey stupid. The last ruling required that Heller had to be licensed and register his handgun just to have it unlocked in his home. It had nothing to do with the militia dufus.
You call that a victory. Everyone would be happy to require all gun owners to be licensed and register their handguns.

You are not ex military are you. Either that or you have brain damage.

Go ahead dufus, name one RIGHT that is not regulated.

Hey stupid. The last ruling required that Heller had to be licensed and register his handgun just to have it unlocked in his home. It had nothing to do with the militia dufus.
You call that a victory. Everyone would be happy to require all gun owners to be licensed and register their handguns.

The court ruled no such thing there is no requirement to register to own a firearm.

You are a poor liar.

You are a liar. The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected.

You are a liar. The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected.
Yes and well regulated means ORGANIZED. you are stupid. Where are these militia units imbecile ? Where are they ? Guard nits have been routinly calked up and served both at home by the states and overseas by the Fed. They are citizen soldiers. Where have the militia fought you ignoramus under any other name ? Where ? Waiting ?

Last edited:
So where are they dumbo. Point out ONE FUNCTIONING MILITIA unit that answers regularly to state request as citizen soldiers . We’re are they shit head ? You are a disgrace degrading the thousands of guard units who have fought to protect out country and states from all enemies.

Where have your MILITIA been bubba ?

Yes and well regulated means ORGANIZED. you are stupid. Where are these militia units imbecile ? Where are they ? Guard nits have been routinly calked up and served both at home by the states and overseas by the Fed. They are citizen soldiers. Where have the militia fought you ignoramus under any other name ? Where ? Waiting ?
Is a clock or plow ORGANIZED? Both were commonly referred to as well regulated. It meant properly operating in those days. Look at the data plate on a railroad watch or chronometer from before the twentieth century. They will say well regulated.

Forum List

Back