Why the Sudden Doubts about the Verdict?

Weisselburg wrote out the whole repayment scheme on NDA payment reciept and Trump Co. controller testified to it's execution:

Former Trump Organization controller Jeff McConney testified that he was told Trump was reimbursing his then-lawyer Michael Cohen $130,000 but that he didn't know what exactly the repayment was for. McConney said neither his immediate supervisor, then-chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg, nor Trump told him what the payments were for....Weisselberg, he said, told him the payments should be "grossed up" — essentially doubled — to spare Cohen from losing money come tax time.

He didn't know what it was for at the time, but he did know it was a $130,000 expense reimbursement.

There were no $130,000 expenses that Cohen ever presented except Stormy's NDA of course.
You said:

There is a perfectly reasonable explanation for them - the NDA reimbursement. Multiple people testified to it, no person ever testified otherwise,

Now you say, about ONE person:

he didn't know what exactly the repayment was for.

Come on, man!

Was Cohen ever paid by Trump prior to the NDA? What were those payments for?

Or did he work for free all those years?

The story of the supposed reimbursement being “grossed up” to match the amounts of real payments to Cohen for legal work sounds like exactly that: a story designed to get the narrative to match inconvenient facts.

no one but Michael told that tale in court, but I’m not holding my breath for you to admit it.

Last edited:
You said:

There is a perfectly reasonable explanation for them - the NDA reimbursement. Multiple people testified to it, no person ever testified otherwise,

Now you say, about ONE person:

The rest. is hearsay and guesses.

Come on, man!

The story of the supposed reimbursement being “grossed up” to match the amounts of real payments to Cohen for legal work sounds like exactly that: a story designed to get the narrative to match inconvenient facts.

no one but Michael told that tale in court, but I’m not holding my breath for you to admit it.

Like I said, you want to bury your head in the sand like an idiot? Go ahead.

Jury will not.

Everyone not fucked in the head knows what the $130,000 expense reimbrusement to Cohen was about. Clear evidence shows its for NDA and there are exactly zero alternatives.

Cohen was an employee of Trump Co. prior to the NDA scheme.

He testified that he quit so he can pass-through these payments as retainer and presumably eventually work for Trump in the White House.

Jury will not.

Everyone not fucked in the head knows what the $130,000 expense reimbrusement to Cohen was about. Clear evidence shows its for NDA and there are exactly zero alternatives.
He was not reimbursed 130K. He billed 35K per month for legal expenses and was paid. Conflating that with the NDA payment comes from no one but Cohen.

He was not reimbursed 130K. He billed 35K per month for legal expenses and was paid. Conflating that with the NDA payment comes from no one but Cohen.
What "legal expenses"? There is no actual backing to anything, no work being done.

He didn't bill shit except the original NDA related agreement, which was writen down by Trump's CFO, who told to testifying Trump's controller exactly the numbers he put down on paper.

Jury will not.

What evidence shows that? Cohen's testimony? He would tell you that the sun isn't going to come up tomorrow if he thought he'd get something out of it! Cohen is hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt right now. He needs all that money coming in from you diehard Trump haters or he'll be sleeping under a bridge!

What evidence shows that?

How many times do I have to post the same Trump's CFO handwritten breakdown of the NDA repayment scheme?

GNdkJJFXIAAv0Zq.png

Trump's controller Jeff McConney testified to internal execution of exactly this repayment scheme with base $130,000 expense which is of course the money Cohen spent on NDA.

Last edited:
Bob Costello's testimony in front of Congress should have let you know that Cohen was desperate to stay out of prison because of his tax evasion charges. Cohen himself testified that he would have done anything to stay out of prison yet when Costello told him that if you've got something on Trump I can make your legal problems go away by the end of the week...Cohen said repeatedly that he had NOTHING on Trump! The jury didn't get to hear that though...did they? Because Mershan put a gag order on Costello as well!

Instead you've got Cohen on the stand lying his ass off. Probably the most untrustworthy witness in the history of witnesses but THAT guy is your proof? Seriously?

Instead you've got Cohen on the stand lying his ass off. Probably the most untrustworthy witness in the history of witnesses but THAT guy is your proof? Seriously?
Evidetuary facts support it.

How many times do they need to be gone over for you to start posting like they even exist?

Everyone who testified supported NDA repayment scheme, and NO ONE ON THE STAND CONTRADICTED IT.

Last edited:
Anyway this is feeling more and more like Special Olympics participation.

The bet is in, I'm done beating this dead horse.

If he is found guilty then he must be guilty as defined by the law.

That is how the system works at this level. He will either be found guilty or not guilty.

The mountain of evidence show that he is guilty. Those who believe he is innocent is because they are deep state dwellers.

Still this is only the first level. Whatever the verdict, it will be appealed.

if he is found guilty , the MAGA crowd will just cry that it was political and look what the deep state has done to trump who did nothing, knows nothing, and is nothing.

What "legal expenses"? There is no actual backing to anything, no work being done.

He didn't bill shit except the original NDA related agreement, which was writen down by Trump's CFO, who told to testifying Trump's controller exactly the numbers he put down on paper.
You’re saying that Cohen never billed Trump until the NDA?

Evidetuary facts support it.

How many times do they need to be gone over for you to start posting like they even exist?

Everyone who testified supported NDA repayment scheme, and NO ONE ON THE STAND CONTRADICTED IT.
Dude, this piece of shit judge wouldn't allow two witnesses to testify that this whole thing was bullshit. Contradict it? They would have blown it out of the water!

Anyway this is feeling more and more like Special Olympics participation.

The bet is in, I'm done beating this dead horse.
This "horse" was dead the moment that Michael Cohen...the prosecution's star witness...took the stand and the defense attorney tore him to shreds!

Dude, this piece of shit judge wouldn't allow two witnesses to testify that this whole thing was bullshit. Contradict it? They would have blown it out of the water!

Horseshit, one was a general campaign finance guy who had exactly zero to do with Trump or his operations.

Who else?

Last edited:
Normally in a court of law when the prosecution or defense objects to something...then they give an explanation to what that objection is based on...and then the other side rebuts that and then the judge either sustains the objection or overrules it!
All made up nonsense. The judge can even object to something himself without explanation and strike it, as occured here. You watch too much tv.

Forum List

Back