Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Republicans

Liberals....
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.
Do you notice how liberals on this board don’t ever complain about people saying Merry Christmas?

Maybe you've realized your war on Christmas is not working.

This “war on Christmas” narrative repubs complain about every year really is odd. It doesn’t matter if no prominent liberal complains about such a thing each year, they are still complaining somehow lol.

I’m not sure what Leftie ever got butthurt in the first place over this, but I’m guessing it was some random nobody on social media or cry baby college kids wanting attention. All it really takes is one person to complain about the phrase and the right wing in all their snowflake whining decide there is a war on the holiday from anyone on the left. It’s kind of fascinating to watch with how laughable it is.

Sure...Happy Kwanza.
Um okay. So people shouldn’t say happy kwanza because you think Christmas is superior?

Let me break this down for you: any mature adult does not give a shit if any holiday greeting is said under any circumstance. They are all fair game. Quit whining there are concurrent holidays in December and move on with your life.

Sounds like we may agree....must be those immature folks that feel Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanza, Happy Winter Holiday, etc., etc., etc. is the way to go.
Okay, but who are these people? Are they random people on social media? Has anyone complained about the phrase this year? Did anyone a year ago? The only people who are bringing this topic up at this point are republicans lol

Couple years ago Hillary was the first one I ever heard with Kwanzaa. Other than that, retailers. Last year no one at the mall would say Merry Christmas. Much different this year.

This “war on Christmas” narrative repubs complain about every year really is odd. It doesn’t matter if no prominent liberal complains about such a thing each year, they are still complaining somehow lol.

I’m not sure what Leftie ever got butthurt in the first place over this, but I’m guessing it was some random nobody on social media or cry baby college kids wanting attention. All it really takes is one person to complain about the phrase and the right wing in all their snowflake whining decide there is a war on the holiday from anyone on the left. It’s kind of fascinating to watch with how laughable it is.

Sure...Happy Kwanza.
Um okay. So people shouldn’t say happy kwanza because you think Christmas is superior?

Let me break this down for you: any mature adult does not give a shit if any holiday greeting is said under any circumstance. They are all fair game. Quit whining there are concurrent holidays in December and move on with your life.

Sounds like we may agree....must be those immature folks that feel Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanza, Happy Winter Holiday, etc., etc., etc. is the way to go.
Okay, but who are these people? Are they random people on social media? Has anyone complained about the phrase this year? Did anyone a year ago? The only people who are bringing this topic up at this point are republicans lol

Couple years ago Hillary was the first one I ever heard with Kwanzaa. Other than that, retailers. Last year no one at the mall would say Merry Christmas. Much different this year.
Okay so a mall didn’t say “merry Christmas” and you’re butthurt? Why can’t people say what they want? You would have a point if someone explicitly condemns saying “merry Christmas” but people don’t say that. They just say what phrase they want to say. You do see the hypocrisy in what you’re saying right?

Sure...Happy Kwanza.

Okay so a mall didn’t say “merry Christmas” and you’re butthurt? Why can’t people say what they want? You would have a point if someone explicitly condemns saying “merry Christmas” but people don’t say that. They just say what phrase they want to say. You do see the hypocrisy in what you’re saying right?

Well, it's not up to the individuals, that was store policy...meaning most if not all stores at the mall near me.

Liberals....
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.
Do you notice how liberals on this board don’t ever complain about people saying Merry Christmas?

Lol yeah that must be it. Never once I have complained about the phrase but I want to declare war on it because Fox News knows that’s what I really want to do. Secretly I am just waiting for the perfect time to go into battle. Maybe I’ll just crash a church service tonight holding a sign that says “don’t say ‘merry christmas’“ It’s the only strategy I have left in this losing war!

Sure...Happy Kwanza.
/——-/ I Listened to the radio for 2 weeks with Christmas music but no Kwanza songs to be had.

Liberals....

Lol yeah that must be it. Never once I have complained about the phrase but I want to declare war on it because Fox News knows that’s what I really want to do. Secretly I am just waiting for the perfect time to go into battle. Maybe I’ll just crash a church service tonight holding a sign that says “don’t say ‘merry christmas’“ It’s the only strategy I have left in this losing war!

Waiting? You have spent your life supporting anti-christian liberals.

Liberals....
Happy-Holidays.jpg

Today a saleslady as me if she could wish me a Merry Christmas. That just seems a bit too political correct.

Liberals....

Waiting? You have spent your life supporting anti-christian liberals.
trump-stormy.jpg

Vote Trump Family Values™ and don't bake a cake for homos!

"Liberals on this board don’t ever complain about people saying Merry Christmas?”
I don’t identify as what Americans call a ‘Liberal’ but when people wish me Merry Christmas I don’t complain. I respond with 'Thank you but I’m not a Christian’ If that upsets them I give them a lecture on the pagan origins of Yuletide symbolism and point out we have no reason to believe the birth of Christ occured anywhere near Dec 25th.
On the other hand I get seriously annoyed when Americans greet me with ‘Happy Holiday’ .
You can stuff that politically correct nonsense where the sun don’t shine.

Liberals....

And a total MERRY CHRISTMAS to you as well, BL!

477510.jpg

Happy holidays to muslims , hindus , Jews, Christians, non believers and decent people.
A church close to my place had displays of the birth of Jesus, boy it felt like home, they are dressed exactly like we do when we go to the mosque....and yet some fake Christian's make fun of islamic attire. The Irony!!!

"Liberals on this board don’t ever complain about people saying Merry Christmas?”
I don’t identify as what Americans call a ‘Liberal’ but when people wish me Merry Christmas I don’t complain. I respond with 'Thank you but I’m not a Christian’ If that upsets them I give them a lecture on the pagan origins of Yuletide symbolism and point out we have no reason to believe the birth of Christ occured anywhere near Dec 25th.
On the other hand I get seriously annoyed when Americans greet me with ‘Happy Holiday’ .
You can stuff that politically correct nonsense where the sun don’t shine.
Fair enough...here is my approach. I wish my Christian friends merry Christmas, if a stranger greets me with merry Christmas I say you too...the rest I just say happy holidays.
The crazy part is, just like you i dont know where people got the idea that jesus was born on the 25th.

Forum List

Back