The War On Democrats and Republicans

Tax the rich again and invest in America again, super duper. What's so horrible about a living wage healthcare daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations like every other modern country. And we are the richest country of all but only have the worst upward mobility and inequality and homelessness and insanity. Great job GOP! I know, a tax cut for the rich!
If we had the worst upward mobility, we would not be the top destination for immigrants. People trade “inequality” for opportunity. Btw, you people don’t tax the rich. You tax the high income earners and the entrepreneurs and call them greedy. John Kerry loves your plan so much he floated his yacht from Massachusetts to Rhode Island so he would not have have to pay the tax.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold on there, one thing at a time buddy lol anyways let's just rewind a little bit and slow down. First of all, I know you're not stupid and whichever political spectrum you fall underneath you are at least aware of the current administration we're under right?
Yes I am aware

Yes I am aware

And so you understand why we feel the way we do then correct? Because those are the kind of leftist scumbags I can't stand. Not just anybody who calls themselves a Democrat. Not sure what our environment has to do with it though.

And so you understand why we feel the way we do then correct? Because those are the kind of leftist scumbags I can't stand. Not just anybody who calls themselves a Democrat. Not sure what our environment has to do with it though.
My point is that people vote for a particular party or representative for several reasons. The trend now is to blanket demonize everybody who votes for a side like they are one group with one agenda. I’m saying there are several different reasons why people vote the way they vote. I personally don’t know one democrat that votes the way they do because they want power. I see politicians on both sides campaign the way they do because they want money and power.

My point is that people vote for a particular party or representative for several reasons. The trend now is to blanket demonize everybody who votes for a side like they are one group with one agenda. I’m saying there are several different reasons why people vote the way they vote. I personally don’t know one democrat that votes the way they do because they want power. I see politicians on both sides campaign the way they do because they want money and power.

You're exactly right actually. Political parties on both sides want power. Republicans want to keep the power of their constitutional rights and Democrats want the power to take them away. (Including those of the unborn.) Good or bad people that's basically in the root of what their beliefs are.

You're exactly right actually. Political parties on both sides want power. Republicans want to keep the power of their constitutional rights and Democrats want the power to take them away. (Including those of the unborn.) Good or bad people that's basically in the root of what their beliefs are.
I don’t think that’s an accurate assessment. For example, when it comes to abortion and voting issues the right is not for liberty and more rights. They are for tighter regulation and government control.

The unborn line is used but it is at the expense of the woman who is the actual living and breathing citizen. The Left uses the same excuse to justify their government control and regulations but instead of fighting for the unborn they are “fighting” for the weak, poor, powerless, and oppressed.

Do you see how the game is being played on BOTH sides?

I don’t think that’s an accurate assessment. For example, when it comes to abortion and voting issues the right is not for liberty and more rights. They are for tighter regulation and government control.

The unborn line is used but it is at the expense of the woman who is the actual living and breathing citizen. The Left uses the same excuse to justify their government control and regulations but instead of fighting for the unborn they are “fighting” for the weak, poor, powerless, and oppressed.

Do you see how the game is being played on BOTH sides?

I'm not saying that there aren't exceptions, but I don't go for the old "my body, my choice" argument. Unborn babies have their own bodies and they are living and breathing things once they receive a heartbeat in my eyes.

I'm not saying that there aren't exceptions, but I don't go for the old "my body, my choice" argument. Unborn babies have their own bodies and they are living and breathing things once they receive a heartbeat in my eyes.
That’s fine for you to have that opinion. Others see them as a developing part of a woman’s body. We don’t need to get into the abortion issue though. The point here is that both sides are power hungry from the politician side of things as their world is all about raising money and growing influence. I don’t think voters on the left even think or care about giving the government power. They look at issues, mostly social issues, and look for the people they elect to stand up for the “little person”

That’s fine for you to have that opinion. Others see them as a developing part of a woman’s body. We don’t need to get into the abortion issue though.

Why not? I think we can discuss it like civil adults unlike a lot of people on here.

Get a job losers, pay your own damn bills you mooching sponges.
I am still happily retired, and you still are the perfect chump of greedy idiot mega rich GOP lying swine, brainwashed functional moron. Reagan cut the top tax rate from 70 of Kennedy to 50 and has success but on the way out in 1987 he cut the top rate to 28% and since then we have not had enough money to invest in infrastructure and education and training of our people. So we now have the worst inequality upward mobility in our history and anywhere ever basically in the modern world. Tax the rich. Don't take it personally you are not rich. Jay Leno could do just fine with only like 50 half million dollar cars for crying out loud lol- everybody is paying 27% about in all taxes, a huge giveaway to the rich and the reason nobody has ever had a success with a flat tax period just garbage GOP propaganda is the only reason for any support. Change the damn channel, ignoramus.

I’m happy to discuss it, I was just trying to stay with the subject of the thread.

I wouldn't say that it's off topic since it's an issue that seems to be on opposite sides of the political spectrum.

I am still happily retired, and you still are the perfect chump of greedy idiot mega rich GOP lying swine, brainwashed functional moron. Reagan cut the top tax rate from 70 of Kennedy to 50 and has success but on the way out in 1987 he cut the top rate to 28% and since then we have not had enough money to invest in infrastructure and education and training of our people. So we now have the worst inequality upward mobility in our history and anywhere ever basically in the modern world. Tax the rich. Don't take it personally you are not rich. Jay Leno could do just fine with only like 50 half million dollar cars for crying out loud lol- everybody is paying 27% about in all taxes, a huge giveaway to the rich and the reason nobody has ever had a success with a flat tax period just garbage GOP propaganda is the only reason for any support. Change the damn channel, ignoramus.
Sell all that you own Franco and send all the money to the government to re-distribute. Lead by example then come back and lecture us. No? Yeah thought so. :talk2hand: This is America, take your spiteful punishment tax schemes to Russia or China where they belong.

Do you think that we'll ever just get along with each other? Obviously with a few exceptions who don't make their political beliefs reflect their attitudes (Even though he's just an online friend Slade3200 comes to mind as he like me also follows the golden rule of treat him well and with respect and he'll do the same to you. :) ) then I don't think so. Mind you, some republicans get on my nerves but it usually isn't with political views, but being too far right is just as bad as being too far left.

Anyways, Democrats only seem to care about one major thing and that's power which isn't at all what The United States of America was founded upon as it was founded upon freedom and everybody (including the unborn) has their rights and nobody (not homosexuals or blacks or whites) is superior to anybody else just because of their sexual orientation or skin color. The Democrats want to completely change all of that and I'm not really all that sure why because if they hate our country so badly, they can just leave. The only thing I can think of is that they just want to change America just because they feel they can and get away with it too.

Again, there are certain exceptions, but I don't think all Democrats are aware of what their party has become. I swear that the red wave is going to hit in November and I just can't see anybody voting Democrat ever again. At least, if they really do love our country. I wish we could all just get along, but that's not going to happen underneath our current administration.
You need to stop lying to yourself!

I wouldn't say that it's off topic since it's an issue that seems to be on opposite sides of the political spectrum.
Ok, well I completely understand and respect concern for the unborn. I don’t think the gravity should be lost of losing a pregnancy whether it be by choice or accident. But in the end it is the woman’s body until birth is given and I don’t think the government should be in the business of forcing people to have children if they don’t want children.

Sell all that you own Franco and send all the money to the government to re-distribute. Lead by example then come back and lecture us. No? Yeah thought so. :talk2hand: This is America, take your spiteful punishment tax schemes to Russia or China where they belong.
Where do you see anybody proposing we sell everything we own and send it to the government?!

Reagan cut the top tax rate from 70 of Kennedy to 50 and has success but on the way out in 1987 he cut the top rate to 28% and since then we have not had enough money to invest in infrastructure and education and training of our people.

Sounds awful!!!

How much did receipts drop after 1987? Must have been a lot!!

Forum List

Back