MAGA loyalist Kid Rock used ‘n-word’ and ‘waved gun’ at Rolling Stone journalist

Singer, songwriter and Donald Trump ally Kid Rock fervently defended and promoted his political beliefs in an inflammatory interview with Rolling Stone magazine in which he used racist language, allegedly wielded a gun at a journalist and made sweeping negative generalizations about groups of people.

Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, has spent the last couple of years using his platform to advocate for the conservative agenda and pledging his support for Mr Trump.

At times, he has invoked volatile rhetoric including spewing a homophobic slur on stage.

“I got a f*ing god* gun right here if I need it,” Rock shouted while waving a black handgun around, Rolling Stone reported.

Rock also said that he believes the 2020 presidential election was stolen, described migrants as “murderers” and “rapists” and used the “n-word” multiple times.

Nothing like a first-class Trump Humper.

They say that alcohol will make you say the things you are really thinking.
Can't find the part from your OP title where he used the dreaded N word.

Singer, songwriter and Donald Trump ally Kid Rock fervently defended and promoted his political beliefs in an inflammatory interview with Rolling Stone magazine in which he used racist language, allegedly wielded a gun at a journalist and made sweeping negative generalizations about groups of people.

Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, has spent the last couple of years using his platform to advocate for the conservative agenda and pledging his support for Mr Trump.

At times, he has invoked volatile rhetoric including spewing a homophobic slur on stage.

“I got a f*ing god* gun right here if I need it,” Rock shouted while waving a black handgun around, Rolling Stone reported.

Rock also said that he believes the 2020 presidential election was stolen, described migrants as “murderers” and “rapists” and used the “n-word” multiple times.

White progressive are shocked and outraged

All the writers at rolling Stone are Marxist retards

He's a nigga to which means he's got an EVEN lower iq

Should have shot him in the balls. Would not have hurt him.

Alert: The left is trying to cancel Kid Rock.

LOL

I don't see many who want to make excuses for that spoiled, racist, drunk who can't even stay sober long enough for an interview with a major magazine. If you want to make up some excuse for why that pig is the disgusting piece of shit he is today, then go for it.

Says the piece of shit asshole with an avatar showing a young girl accidentally exposed because she's the daughter of someone he hates.

GFY

Forum List

Back