The War On Democrats and Republicans

Sell all that you own Franco and send all the money to the government to re-distribute. Lead by example then come back and lecture us. No? Yeah thought so. :talk2hand: This is America, take your spiteful punishment tax schemes to Russia or China where they belong.
Flat tax systems are stupid and don't work. Your love and admiration for lying megarich scumbags is noted.

Sounds awful!!!

How much did receipts drop after 1987? Must have been a lot!!
Hard to tell with the S+L crisis from the GOP and the recession of 1991, the usual corrupt deregulation bubble and bust from the GOP, dunce. You're thinking of the 1982 tax cut down to 50% top rate which he had success with period the 28% and what we have had since, not so much. Thanks for the corrupt bubbles and busts every time the GOP gets in, brainwashed functional moron.

Sell all that you own Franco and send all the money to the government to re-distribute. Lead by example then come back and lecture us. No? Yeah thought so. :talk2hand: This is America, take your spiteful punishment tax schemes to Russia or China where they belong.
You are just like pavlov's dog. Do you have anything intelligent to say? I'm just saying the rich should pay more than people like you and me DUHH. It's a well known fact except for swine and the republican base that a flat tax doesn't work.

Hard to tell with the S+L crisis from the GOP and the recession of 1991, the usual corrupt deregulation bubble and bust from the GOP, dunce. You're thinking of the 1982 tax cut down to 50% top rate which he had success with period the 28% and what we have had since, not so much. Thanks for the corrupt bubbles and busts every time the GOP gets in, brainwashed functional moron.

Hard to tell with the S+L crisis from the GOP and the recession of 1991

Four years isn't long enough to tell? Why not?

the usual corrupt deregulation bubble and bust from the GOP,

The dems had control of the House since 1954. No dem involvement? LOL!

Thanks for the corrupt bubbles and busts every time the GOP gets in,

Thanks for all the useless demtwats.

The rich have to pay a higher rate than regular people or else you get an unfair concentration of wealth like we have today in the United states, the worst in the modern world ever by far. Sorry you missed it listening to a bunch of crap.

The rich pay a higher rate than regular people.

You are just like pavlov's dog. Do you have anything intelligent to say? I'm just saying the rich should pay more than people like you and me DUHH. It's a well known fact except for swine and the republican base that a flat tax doesn't work.
The "rich" already pay the lions share of the taxes so piss off home moocher.

I have zero desire to do anything but slap the fuck out of every lunatic democrat I see.

They are criminals and have destroyed the country in less than 2 years. Fuck them.

You're exactly right actually. Political parties on both sides want power. Republicans want to keep the power of their constitutional rights and Democrats want the power to take them away. (Including those of the unborn.) Good or bad people that's basically in the root of what their beliefs are.
Make sure and emphasize the new generation republicans,the old guard Rinos like bush,Romney,murkowski,McConnell are in bed with the Demonrats and have the exact same beliefs.

And you need to go and fuck off. :finger3:
This asswipe has proven in spades he not only hates America but is a fag as well the fact he voted for homosexual obomination not just once but Twice.once is forgiveable,I myself was stupid and voted fir him the first time,but anybody who voted for big ears twice when facts came out he is not only not a us citizen but homo as well,is a fucking traiter. He is also a sick fuck the fact he is a fan of pedophiles as Obama and Biden are.

You hear that fagboy Billo_Really thank god for ignore list,I have no doubt thst avatar is you because that guy looks like a fag same as you are. :auiqs.jpg:

That is WHY he loves Obama because he is a fag who loves to fuck men same as him. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

I assume you knew that Michelle is really a man and his real name is Michael right? :biggrin:

Because fir decades both parties have always been corrupt and one in the same,both need to be abolished and get a new one for the people started,one called a constituitional party.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back