Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Republicans

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Liberals....
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

Liberals....
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.
Excellent PC Merry Christmas Post although you were dangerously close to a couple of micro-aggressions. Please try to be more careful with our delicate Liberal friends.

Liberals....
Do you notice how liberals on this board don’t ever complain about people saying Merry Christmas?

Liberals....
Excellent PC Merry Christmas Post although you were dangerously close to a couple of micro-aggressions. Please try to be more careful with our delicate Liberal friends.
These caricatures you people entertain are really over the top lol.

Liberals....
/——/ But is it a non-GMO greeting ?

While libreals' boss Soros is trying to build "Open Borders" world (which only suits him and his Deep State buddies' pockets), Jesus Christ has already built His Church without borders, where there are NO foreigners, but His loyal workers.

All the atheists enjoy your "Happy Holidays" crap and we'll be enjoying Merry Christmas.

upload_2018-12-24_12-57-51-png.236597

This “war on Christmas” narrative repubs complain about every year really is odd. It doesn’t matter if no prominent liberal complains about such a thing each year, they are still complaining somehow lol.

I’m not sure what Leftie ever got butthurt in the first place over this, but I’m guessing it was some random nobody on social media or cry baby college kids wanting attention. All it really takes is one person to complain about the phrase and the right wing in all their snowflake whining decide there is a war on the holiday from anyone on the left. It’s kind of fascinating to watch with how laughable it is.

This “war on Christmas” narrative repubs complain about every year really is odd. It doesn’t matter if no prominent liberal complains about such a thing each year, they are still complaining somehow lol.

I’m not sure what Leftie ever got butthurt in the first place over this, but I’m guessing it was some random nobody on social media or cry baby college kids wanting attention. All it really takes is one person to complain about the phrase and the right wing in all their snowflake whining decide there is a war on the holiday from anyone on the left. It’s kind of fascinating to watch with how laughable it is.

Sure...Happy Kwanza.

Sure...Happy Kwanza.
Um okay. So people shouldn’t say happy kwanza because you think Christmas is superior?

Let me break this down for you: any mature adult does not give a shit if any holiday greeting is said under any circumstance. They are all fair game. Quit whining there are concurrent holidays in December and move on with your life.

Encouraging to see a glimpse of self awarness in the US.
Neither side makes much sense about all this considering a once pagan, then Christian and finally rampantly commercial festival is now greeted in the US with ‘Happy Holiday’. Political correctness gone mad. My recommendation is to ignore the whole thing and just hang mistletoe over your husbands **** and - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sure...Happy Kwanza.
Um okay. So people shouldn’t say happy kwanza because you think Christmas is superior?

Let me break this down for you: any mature adult does not give a shit if any holiday greeting is said under any circumstance. They are all fair game. Quit whining there are concurrent holidays in December and move on with your life.

Sounds like we may agree....must be those immature folks that feel Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanza, Happy Winter Holiday, etc., etc., etc. is the way to go.

Oops, it's actually Kwanzaa.

Sure...Happy Kwanza.

Sounds like we may agree....must be those immature folks that feel Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanza, Happy Winter Holiday, etc., etc., etc. is the way to go.
Okay, but who are these people? Are they random people on social media? Has anyone complained about the phrase this year? Did anyone a year ago? The only people who are bringing this topic up at this point are republicans lol

Forum List

Back