Medicine versus science

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I've collected some contradictions here.

1) medicine claims oxygen and mitochondria are beneficial, science says it is the cause of aging and cancer
2) medicine says that we suffer from a disease of hypertension, science says that hypertension is a symptom of other diseases or processes.
3) medicine says that the problem of diabetes is hyperglycemia, science says that the problem of diabetes is the inability to metabolize sugar.
4) medicine says that sugar is harmful, science says that it is the main source of energy for tissues and the brain.
5) medicine says that meat-eating is beneficial, science says that harddigestible proteins lead to the formation of cadaveric poisons in the intestines.
6) medicine says that stretched hypertrophy of the heart muscle from aerobic physical activity is useful, in veterinary medicine this is considered a pathology of the heart muscle

There are a few other considerations as to whether smoking and salt are bad for you. Smoking should be a good antioxidant, and salt is likely to improve the functioning of the nervous system and has an antiseptic effect.

I don't see the simplification of diseases so the average person with an IQ of 100 can grasp the concept to be contradictory.

For example Diabetes, the result of the body's inability to metabolize glucose is usually hyperglycemia and it is the chronic high blood sugar also damages arteries and small blood vessels which leads to other problems.

Yes glucose is the primary energy source for the brain but it's the excess that is the problem, We evolved to extract glucose from the foods we eat that results in a slower steadier supply of glucose but today we eat crap that has pure sugar as one of the main ingredients and we eat far too much of it that results in not only very high blood glucose levels but also a desensitization of the glucose regulatory system ( insulin resistance)

Of you were correct is stating that aerobic activity damages the heart then we would be seeing endurance athletes dying from heart issues at a much higher percentage than sedentary people. That just doesn't happen. We evolved for a much more active lifestyle than we currently live.

If you were indeed correct that these things are contradictions then the fat guy who eats only candy and never leaves his couch woyuld be considered healthier than the guy who only eats fruit and vegetables and runs 5 miles a day

• Banned
For example Diabetes, the result of the body's inability to metabolize glucose is usually hyperglycemia
It depends on the kidney threshold, all excess sugar can be excreted, so it is not directly related at all. But in any case, obviously, the therapy should not be about "lowering blood sugar", this is a scam
Yes glucose is the primary energy source for the brain but it's the excess that is the problem, We evolved to extract glucose from the foods we eat that results in a slower steadier supply of glucose but today we eat crap that has pure sugar as one of the main ingredients and we eat far too much of it that results in not only very high blood glucose levels but also a desensitization of the glucose regulatory system ( insulin resistance)

these are all common excuses of medical scams, none of this is justified, and blood sugar rises not only in diabetics, it happens after eating and with the release of certain hormones, and these are natural processes

Of you were correct is stating that aerobic activity damages the heart then we would be seeing endurance athletes dying from heart issues at a much higher percentage than sedentary people. That just doesn't happen. We evolved for a much more active lifestyle than we currently live.
These are just empty words, unsubstantiated. Longevity is influenced by many factors, and there is no evidence that cardiac L-hypertrophy reduces the risk of heart disease. At the same time, it is obvious that a person with a "bull" heart has a reduced risk of heart attack from sex or an extreme situation.
I don't see the simplification of diseases so the average person with an IQ of 100 can
try to eat more sweets and in a year you will get 100 points

If you were indeed correct that these things are contradictions then the fat guy who eats only candy and never leaves his couch woyuld be considered healthier than the guy who only eats fruit and vegetables and runs 5 miles a day
I eat a lot of candy and move a little and I do crossfit and kickboxing and have no body fat.
Is something wrong with me?

• Banned
5 miles a day
By the way, this is also a lie, aefrobic loads are extremely ineffective in the fight against excess weight, but running irreversibly erases the joints.
practice shows that anaerobic HIIT drives fat best

It depends on the kidney threshold, all excess sugar can be excreted, so it is not directly related at all. But in any case, obviously, the therapy should not be about "lowering blood sugar", this is a scam

these are all common excuses of medical scams, none of this is justified, and blood sugar rises not only in diabetics, it happens after eating and with the release of certain hormones, and these are natural processes

These are just empty words, unsubstantiated. Longevity is influenced by many factors, and there is no evidence that cardiac L-hypertrophy reduces the risk of heart disease. At the same time, it is obvious that a person with a "bull" heart has a reduced risk of heart attack from sex or an extreme situation.

try to eat more sweets and in a year you will get 100 points

I eat a lot of candy and move a little and I do crossfit and kickboxing and have no body fat.
Is something wrong with me?
When you start excreting sugar in urine then you're not healthy.
FYI cross fit and kickboxing are aerobic endeavors and you probably have some of that heart hypertrophy you are saying is unhealthy. You better stop those right away.

I've collected some contradictions here.

1) medicine claims oxygen and mitochondria are beneficial, science says it is the cause of aging and cancer
2) medicine says that we suffer from a disease of hypertension, science says that hypertension is a symptom of other diseases or processes.
3) medicine says that the problem of diabetes is hyperglycemia, science says that the problem of diabetes is the inability to metabolize sugar.
4) medicine says that sugar is harmful, science says that it is the main source of energy for tissues and the brain.
5) medicine says that meat-eating is beneficial, science says that harddigestible proteins lead to the formation of cadaveric poisons in the intestines.
6) medicine says that stretched hypertrophy of the heart muscle from aerobic physical activity is useful, in veterinary medicine this is considered a pathology of the heart muscle

There are a few other considerations as to whether smoking and salt are bad for you. Smoking should be a good antioxidant, and salt is likely to improve the functioning of the nervous system and has an antiseptic effect.
Moderation is a healthy persons best friend.

Greg

By the way, this is also a lie, aefrobic loads are extremely ineffective in the fight against excess weight, but running irreversibly erases the joints.
practice shows that anaerobic HIIT drives fat best

You only need to worry about excess body fat if you are already fat.

I eat an extremely low fat diet I don't eat any animal products at all I run 3-5 miles at least 4 days a week, lift weights, swim cycle, kayak, etc

I'm 52 and my joints are just fine, no arthritis, no pain, at all.

According to you I'm not healthy, you're wrong.

• Banned
When you start excreting sugar in urine then you're not healthy.
This is also lie. it's natural mechanism

FYI cross fit and kickboxing are aerobic endeavors and you probably have some of that heart
No, it is predominantly anaerobic high-intensity hypoxic and short-term exercise that does not lead to oxidative stress
hypertrophy you are saying is unhealthy. You better stop those right away.
this has already been discussed

This is also lie. it's natural mechanism

No, it is predominantly anaerobic high-intensity hypoxic and short-term exercise that does not lead to oxidative stress

this has already been discussed
Hypertrophy does not come from low level long duration exercise.

Hypertrophy come from high load short duration sessions.

5 sets of 5 reps at heavy weights results in hypertropyhy to a much greater extent than 10 sets of 10 at a low weight

So your short bursts of activity that skyrocket your heart rate is more like those 5 sets of 5 than my running 5 miles while keeping my heart rate in a moderate zone.

If you want to know what the epitome of human health is then you need to look back into our evolution. Lots of low level aerobic activity, lots of movement, a diet that had no processed foods with ridiculously high sugar or fat content.

I think you will have knee problems
when running long distances, there is a gradual erasure of cartilage tissue
I think you're wrong. if i was going to have knee problems I would have them already as i used to run a hell of a lot more than I do now. And 3 to 5 miles is not really a long distance.

Osteoarthritis has a very large hereditary component. My wife doesn't run, she hates it but she exercises regularly, lots of HIIT, metabolic weight routines, some aerobic dance and she has moderate degenerative arthritis in her hip and neck but then again she has a family history of it.

I always run off road have good technique my body weight is below the low end for my weight and my diet is about as clean as it can be. My resting heart rate is 60 but according to you I'm not healthy.

Yeah that makes sense.

Last edited:
I think you're wrong. if i was going to have knee problems I would have them already as i used to run a hell of a lot more than I do now.
I know this happens a lot, maybe it depends on genetics. In addition, your running interferes with your strength performance, it does not combine well.

Hypertrophy come from high load short duration sessions.

5 sets of 5 reps at heavy weights results in hypertropyhy to a much greater extent than 10 sets of 10 at a low weight

So your short bursts of activity that skyrocket your heart rate is more like those 5 sets of 5 than my running 5 miles while keeping my heart rate in a moderate zone.
This is not entirely true, for example, weightlifters who train with maximum weights do not gain mass. Hypertrophy seems to depend on maximum acidification in sprint and pumping style

I know this happens a lot, maybe it depends on genetics. In addition, your running interferes with your strength performance, it does not combine well.
Really?

I can crank out 30 pull ups at a time
I can easily do 50 push ups 50 burpees and 100 BW squats with no problem

I can bench more than 1.5 times my body weight and squat more than twice my body weight.

You like most people think strength comes from over sized muscles it doesn't.

This is not entirely true, for example, weightlifters who train with maximum weights do not gain mass. Hypertrophy seems to depend on maximum acidification in sprint and pumping style

Chest Workout for Mass Gains​

It’s time for a huge and ripped chest! You’ll notice that you’re going heavy in the beginning with compound exercises bench press and incline bench press. These will be your mass builders.

You’ll follow that up with isolation exercises and doing a drop set on the last set of each. This is going to give you the pump you need.

Lastly, you’ll do an excellent technique for shaping your chest muscles: unilateral incline dumbbell press.

ExerciseSets x Reps
Bench Press4 x 6
Incline Bench Press4 x 8
Dumbbell Flyes3 x 12*
Cable Crossovers3 x 12*
Incline Dumbbell Press3 x 10**

Working to failure is key in hypertrophy

I don't know anyone who runs who actually works to failure.

My resting heart rate is 60 but according to you I'm not healthy.
Yes, this suggests that you have a stretched heart, I do not think that this is something good. It is logical to assume that the heart and the vascular system work better in those who have strong musculine heart, this should indicate both the strength of the vessels and the good work of the muscle pump, venous valves. I think that contrary to the opinion of doctors, this is a pathological condition.

Forum List

Back