Medicine versus science

Do they have "support" for the fact that the "norm" of blood glucose is about 6 and not about 10 for example? Show scientific evidence on what is postulated.
Post a link to your scientific journal that says glucose in the urine is clinically normal.

Did you think that it remove blood glucose into the blood? Is your IQ > 15?
A kidney that is functioning normally will reclaim glucose

When it can't reclaim blood glucose then it ends up in the urine.

there are only 2 reasons for this

Excessively high blood glucose or kidney damage.

so post a link to the scientific journal that says otherwise because i don't believe a word you're posting here

Post a link to your scientific journal that says glucose in the urine is clinically normal.
This is self-evident and needs no confirmation. Anyone with an IQ> 15 would understand that the difference between renal threshold and blood glucose automatically means urinary glucose excretion, but personally you can open any "scientific journal" and read this.

This is self-evident and needs no confirmation. Anyone with an IQ> 15 would understand that the difference between renal threshold and blood glucose automatically means urinary glucose excretion, but personally you can open any "scientific journal" and read this.
You have to prove your claims if you don't want them to be dismissed.

Everything has already been proven here, but in order to understand the evidence, you need to have a logical apparatus in your head.

The problem is not that I haven't proven something, but that they don't bother with proof when they turn definitions upside down.

Everything has already been proven here, but in order to understand the evidence, you need to have a logical apparatus in your head.

The problem is not that I haven't proven something, but that they don't bother with proof when they turn definitions upside down.
you have proven nothing.

you have made claims that you said you learned from scientific literature and you won't post a link to that literature.

According to the BBC's investigative journalism, it can be assumed that they have fertility "norms" of Uzbek and Indian women.
Who go beyond such "norms", are subjected to the operation of cutting the fallopian tubes during the examinations of the Gynecologists. Gynecologists admitted that they were given a plan of such "operations"

According to the BBC's investigative journalism, it can be assumed that they have fertility "norms" of Uzbek and Indian women.
Who go beyond such "norms", are subjected to the operation of cutting the fallopian tubes during the examinations of the Gynecologists. Gynecologists admitted that they were given a plan of such "operations"
What does fertility have to do with your claims that sugar in the urine is normal?

I suspect that you do not understand the meaning of the word "proof"
I suspect you can't support your claims with actual scientific evidence and that;s why you won't link to the sources you say you used

What does fertility have to do with your claims that sugar in the urine is normal?
Who knows. According their stat Uyghurs have a high percentage of diabet.
Coincidentally, they are the source of cheap transplant materials for wealthy Europeans. So I thought, why do Central Asians need fallopian tubes at all? It is not required for killing you and selling your liver

I suspect you can't support your claims with actual scientific evidence and that;s why you won't link to the sources you say you used
What is the use of referring to something if you cannot understand a simple logical reasoning.
You have already fucked up with the glycemic index, but you continue to pose as a smart guy
Just read how the renal glucose elimination mechanism works, or read how the high pressure valve works in hydraulics lol

All this discussion boils down to that there is no need to turn on the brain when there are authorities and their "holy scriptures"
Children's task. If my kidneys begin to excrete blood glucose into urine at 5 millimoles, then what happens if my blood has 6 or more millimoles. And will there be glucose in the urine.

Let me remind you: the word diabetes means "to go through". And here is hyperglycemia, which just the opposite means "Do not go through"

What is the use of referring to something if you cannot understand a simple logical reasoning.
You have already fucked up with the glycemic index, but you continue to pose as a smart guy
Just read how the renal glucose elimination mechanism works, or read how the high pressure valve works in hydraulics lol
If your kidneys cannot remove all sugar from the blood it then will excrete that sugar in the urine.

There is no condition where even trace amounts of sugar in the urine is clinically normal.

And you're the one who can't seem to realize that a starch and a pure sugar result in different rates of glucose entering the blood stream over time.

And I'm still waiting for your so called scientific proof that sugar in the urine is normal.

You're the one who made the claim that sugar in the urine is normal.

You are contradicting the standard medical position on this so the burden of proof is on you not me.

blablabla.
Further conversation is possible only with those who understand what is said here

Yeah any idiot can say anything on the internet.
A bunch of "smart people" believed the creation of the world in 7 days, they also shouted to "heretics", show me a quote from the Holy Scriptures.
Commoners are always blind and always believe in "official sources".
It is enough for the officials to declare something, they are not required to justify

A bunch of "smart people" believed the creation of the world in 7 days, they also shouted to "heretics", show me a quote from the Holy Scriptures.
Commoners are always blind and always believe in "official sources".
It is enough for the officials to declare something, they are not required to justify
There is no "official " source of medical knowledge.

The proof is in the years of science ans research into the human body which you contradict but can't provide any scientific sources to support your claims.

So go ahead and live with high blood sugar for the next ten years and fool your self into thinking you're healthy then when you go blind or end up getting your toes amputated give me a call so I can say I told you so.

Forum List

Back