Medicine versus science

The medics became the Inquisition. They no longer even ask anyone's opinion. They vaccinate everyone like sheep, legally limit freedom of speech in the health care system. About what they did in Central Asia, India and China has already been said.

Ok so prove to me that a blood glucose level over 180 over a long period of time is "healthy"
Normally, any healthy person after eating and during the release of glucogone and adrenaline blood glucose is higher than their "norm" which they sucked out of the finger
I don't have to prove anything. It's as foolish to prove as if I were to prove that two eyes on a face is normal.
They have no proof that this is not normal.

Normally, any healthy person after eating and during the release of glucogone and adrenaline blood glucose is higher than their "norm" which they sucked out of the finger
I don't have to prove anything. It's as foolish to prove as if I were to prove that two eyes on a face is normal.
They have no proof that this is not normal.
There is plenty of proof that a blood glucose that is chronically over 180 is detrimental to the body.

it is YOU who have not proven your claims

there is none
There is proof in every single medical text published today.

There is proof from research in endocrinology

There is proof in the millions of people who have died, gone blind, needed limbs amputated due to chronic hyperglycemia.

The human body operates best in a very well defined range of parameters.

Except for the place where you got your dubious information right?
Some of their chatter in general directly contradicts even modern biochemistry, this has already been discussed. With regard to diabetes, urinary sugar was previously considered diabetes and had nothing to do with hyperglycemia. In new science, hyperglycemia is considered only a consequence of diabetes. For the herd, they have a third version of diabet: hyperlycemia IS diabetes.

Some of their chatter in general directly contradicts even modern biochemistry, this has already been discussed. With regard to diabetes, urinary sugar was previously considered diabetes and had nothing to do with hyperglycemia. In new science, hyperglycemia is considered only a consequence of diabetes. For the herd, they have a third version of diabet: hyperlycemia IS diabetes.
Sugar in the urine is one of the key symptoms of hyperglycemia.

And you still haven't provided any proof of your claims of "new science"

If you are passing sugar in your urine you are not healthy.

Tell me is all medicine a farce as well? I bet you don't think cancer or hypertension exist either right?

Forum List

Back