Medicine versus science

Yes, this suggests that you have a stretched heart, I do not think that this is something good. It is logical to assume that the heart and the vascular system work better in those who have strong musculine heart, this should indicate both the strength of the vessels and the good work of the muscle pump, venous valves. I think that contrary to the opinion of doctors, this is a pathological condition.
YEah OK

Or it means I have a very clean circulatory system so my heart doesn';t need to work as hard to accomplish its task.

HEart rate is just one of a cluster of conditions that define health. Blood pressure, cholesterol levels, glucose levels among others are all part of the overall picture.

Chest Workout for Mass Gains
I was referring to Olympic weightlifting. They train with heavy weights specifically so as not to gain weight and remain in the underweight category.

At the same time, sprinters have bigger hips.

I think that multi-repetition sets with acidification play a decisive role there.

YEah OK

Or it means I have a very clean circulatory system so my heart doesn';t need to work as hard to accomplish its task.

HEart rate is just one of a cluster of conditions that define health. Blood pressure, cholesterol levels, glucose levels among others are all part of the overall picture.
I think that such a heart does not cope well with sharp explosive loads.
HIIT, CrossFit, and Circuit Training are thought to lead to a bovine heart, but no heart problems are found in such athletes en masse. So this is a lie. I think the ability to work at a high heart rate reduces the risk of heart attacks in extreme situations.

Last edited:
"Medicine versus science." - Being defined as a science, medicine cannot contradict science.

It is logical to assume that with high-intensity loads, the pressure rises due to the need for an accelerated exchange of substances, this is a natural process. This means that the body must adapt the cardiovascular system to increased heart rate and pressure, strengthen the walls of blood vessels and the heart. This means that a bovine heart is natural for a trained athlete, and there is no pathology here.

How can a stretched heart form? It is logical to assume that it simply stretches due to the fact that it has to distill large volumes of blood, but at the same time, due to weak walls, it stretches, and this is similar to ordinary varicose veins

I think that such a heart does not cope well with sharp explosive loads.
HIIT, CrossFit, and Circuit Training are thought to lead to a bovine heart, but no heart problems are found in such athletes en masse. So this is a lie. I think the ability to work at a high heart rate reduces the risk of heart attacks in extreme situations.
You think wrong.

I have no problem sprinting, doing HIIT workouts or metabolic weight workouts. I already do all those in addition to running around 20 miles a week and I recover very quickly between sets because my heart rate returns to a lower rate a lot faster than most people.

It is logical to assume that with high-intensity loads, the pressure rises due to the need for an accelerated exchange of substances, this is a natural process. This means that the body must adapt the cardiovascular system to increased heart rate and pressure, strengthen the walls of blood vessels and the heart. This means that a bovine heart is natural for a trained athlete, and there is no pathology here.

How can a stretched heart form? It is logical to assume that it simply stretches due to the fact that it has to distill large volumes of blood, but at the same time, due to weak walls, it stretches, and this is similar to ordinary varicose veins
My heart isn't "stretched"

You think wrong.

I have no problem sprinting, doing HIIT workouts or metabolic weight workouts. I already do all those in addition to running around 20 miles a week and I recover very quickly between sets because my heart rate returns to a lower rate a lot faster than most people.
I used to combine aerobic exercise with HIIT and strength training, I think this was the most fatal mistake. I'm not the only one who thinks so. Most strength athletes think the same way. And I don't believe in 52 years old, you recover easily.
Most likely you are in constant overtraining and not progressing

My heart isn't "stretched"
There are two types of sports hypertrophy, in your case, the result of working at a low heart rate should be L-hypertrophy, it is this hypertrophy that leads to a low heart rate at rest. And L-hypertrophy is exactly the stretching of the walls, an increase in volume.
The opposite type of hypertrophy is strengthening of the heart walls, D-hypertrophy, this is the result of working at a high heart rate

In general, all this is closely related to genetics, these are two fundamental types, like a bull and a wolf, a warrior and a slave, a woman and a man, if your nature is focused on strength, you have poor endurance, your nervous system and the type of muscle fibers do not tolerate prolonged contractions, they get tired quickly. Going against this is stupid, you simply will not achieve anything here or there, and you will waste your strength and health.

I used to combine aerobic exercise with HIIT and strength training, I think this was the most fatal mistake. I'm not the only one who thinks so. Most strength athletes think the same way. And I don't believe in 52 years old, you recover easily.
Most likely you are in constant overtraining and not progressing
Wow you sure seem to know alot oabout me don't you?

IMO nothing but strength training is detrimental. I don't care about 1 rep maximums because that is not a measure of fitness.

I know guys who can squat 400 lbs but can't do one pistol squat
I know guys who do lat pull downs with very heavy weights and can't to 10 pull ups or even one muscle up.
I know guys who bench 350 but can't do a planche

That's not fitness.

I don't over train and like I said my diet is extremely clean unlike you I know you can't eat tons of candy and still be healthy.

There are two types of sports hypertrophy, in your case, the result of working at a low heart rate should be L-hypertrophy, it is this hypertrophy that leads to a low heart rate at rest. And L-hypertrophy is exactly the stretching of the walls, an increase in volume.
The opposite type of hypertrophy is strengthening of the heart walls, D-hypertrophy, this is the result of working at a high heart rate
I don't always work at a low heart rate.

SO once again your assumptions fall short.

I don't over train and like I said my diet is extremely clean unlike you I know you can't eat tons of candy and still be healthy.
I don't see any reason why candy should make me sick. I need glycogen and this is the fastest way to get it, although pure glucose and fructose would be ideal. Honey is suitable for this.
The glycemic index of sweet and starch differs by a couple of minutes, it's all bloated from scratch. If sugar is harmful, then starch is also harmful. That is, bread, oatmeal, potatoes, and more. That's bullshit.
It is important for me to know that my liver and muscles are filled to capacity with glycogen, I don’t care what my sugar level is after eating, no one considers it abnormal at all, even medicine liers

know guys who can squat 400 lbs but can't do one pistol squat
I know guys who do lat pull downs with very heavy weights and can't to 10 pull ups or even one muscle up.
I know guys who bench 350 but can't do a planche

That's not fitness.

Here I partly agree in the sense that bodibuilding exercises are shit in themselves, in real athletics explosive strength and complex coordination, speed are valued. If you only do strict pull-ups, then you are doing the same thing as bodybuilders, you are training your muscles to slow, ineffective movements. The real athlete should avoid this. Dull meat build-up is generally a striptease and not a sport. Crossfitters train in the right way.
But the paleo diet adopted by them is stupidity, high-intensity training requires glycogen, and the role of protein, especially meat, food is greatly overestimated. If you eat a lot of protein, it will not be absorbed, it will rot in the intestines, release acetone and cadaveric poison, and ordinary plant foods contain a lot of protein.

Last edited:
I checked it myself. I weigh about a hundred kilograms with a height of 183 cm, in two years I have not lost any weight, and I have a small body fat. I eat only dairy products, herbal products, sometimes eggs, and do not eat meat and fish at all, for 2 years I have not dropped in pure mass. I don’t need to gain more either, I don’t work on gaining mass. But protein is enough for me, it's obvious. Although carnivoreness is ethically unacceptable to me anyway, I am opposed to killing herbivores.

I think that 100 kg at a height of 183 is a normal athletic type, right? This almost matches the condition of Tyson, that's enough. I'm not very tall, super heavyweight, that's enough for everything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back