Why Are The Left Fine With The Vaccinated Spreading Covid To Others?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I don't get it. Both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated spread Covid to others. I mean there is scientific proof of this. Don't the left accept the science and listen to the experts? Why do they say that the unvaccinated are responsible for Covid surging when the vaccinated are also spreading the virus? When the most vaccinated countries on the planet are experiencing surges then why do the left think if we get to the same vaccination percentage as those countries, our cases will no longer be surging? Where is the science that shows if we hit the same vaccination rate as the highest vaccinated countries in the world and their cases are surging, our cases will decline instead? Why are left fine with the vaccinated spreading the virus but they want to stop the unvaccinated from spreading the virus? It seems to me like the left are so damned obsessed with blaming the unvaccinated and their quest to stick it to the unvaccinated that they completely ignore the fact that vaccinated people are spreading the virus, even in the most highly vaccinated countries on the planet.

I don't get it. Both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated spread Covid to others. I mean there is scientific proof of this. Don't the left accept the science and listen to the experts? Why do they say that the unvaccinated are responsible for Covid surging when the vaccinated are also spreading the virus? When the most vaccinated countries on the planet are experiencing surges then why do the left think if we get to the same vaccination percentage as those countries, our cases will no longer be surging? Where is the science that shows if we hit the same vaccination rate as the highest vaccinated countries in the world and their cases are surging, our cases will decline instead? Why are left fine with the vaccinated spreading the virus but they want to stop the unvaccinated from spreading the virus? It seems to me like the left are so damned obsessed with blaming the unvaccinated and their quest to stick it to the unvaccinated that they completely ignore the fact that vaccinated people are spreading the virus, even in the most highly vaccinated countries on the planet.

Unvaccinated did not Comply.

You Will Be Made to Comply, Serf.

This is all they understand

You losers need to get vaccinated to STOP clogging up the Hospitals stressing out staff so accident victims can get into the ER for real necessary care. An ounce of prevention is worth tons of expensive cure.

I don't get it. Both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated spread Covid to others. I mean there is scientific proof of this.
From what I've read, it isn't known if the two groups are equally able to spread the virus. That's why the CDC says Mask Up America. It is suspected that vax people will be infectious for a shorter period of time. It is certain that the unvaxxed are many times more likely to suffer serious or fatal outcomes.

Where did you get the idea we are ok with it?
Because the left have no plans to stop the vaccinated from spreading the virus. In fact, they are perfectly fine with a football stadium filled with 80,000 fully vaccinated people spreading the virus. Just keep those damned unvaccinated out.

You losers need to get vaccinated to STOP clogging up the Hospitals stressing out staff so accident victims can get into the ER for real necessary care. An ounce of prevention is worth tons of expensive cure.
One reason the hospitals are clogged up is because the vaccinated are spreading the virus.

From what I've read, it isn't known if the two groups are equally able to spread the virus. That's why the CDC says Mask Up America. It is suspected that vax people will be infectious for a shorter period of time. It is certain that the unvaxxed are many times more likely to suffer serious or fatal outcomes.
If people have had a regular flu shot,their COVID symptoms can be minimized to the same extent as a vax’d individual. The mandate is nothing more than seeing how far people can be pushed until they comply with the government.

There is much, much evidence that vaccinated people spread the virus. It is proven, not a theory. And, the most highly vaccinated countries on the planet are not only experiencing increased cases, cases are SURGING. That's because vaccinated people are spreading the virus and it is proven. Even the CDC says so. It's also known that the types of masks that the general public use are only about 10% effective.

These links are not from Fox News.

Last edited:
People have to make shit happen to feed, house, educate, protect, entertain, create, design & care for fellow citizens. We can't keep waiting for you idiots.
What? I said one reason hospitals are full is because the vaccinated are spreading the virus. Why are you OK with the vaccinated spreading the virus but you are against the unvaccinated spreading the virus?

Masks, social distancing, and booster shots.

DERP.
Masks are only 10% effective. Social distancing isn't really needed outside and is pretty worthless inside. Booster shots are the same old same old shots. In fact, WHO, as well as other experts, have said that booster shots are not needed and those shots could better be used to protect others around the world. You know, so that mutations don't happen, which then spread around the world. Why do you ignore the science?

Masks are only 10% effective. Social distancing isn't really needed outside and is pretty worthless inside. Booster shots are the same old same old shots. In fact, WHO, as well as other experts, have said that booster shots are not needed and those shots could better be used to protect others around the world. You know, so that mutations don't happen, which then spread around the world. Why do you ignore the science?
Wrong.

A vaccinated person who wears a mask is prevented from spreading the virus to others.

One wears as mask to protect others, not himself.

Doing something to the benefit others is clearly foreign to the selfish, self-centered right.

Forum List

Back