Medicine versus science

I don't see any reason why candy should make me sick. I need glycogen and this is the fastest way to get it, although pure glucose and fructose would be ideal. Honey is suitable for this.
The glycemic index of sweet and starch differs by a couple of minutes, it's all bloated from scratch. If sugar is harmful, then starch is also harmful. That is, bread, oatmeal, potatoes, and more. That's bullshit.
It is important for me to know that my liver and muscles are filled to capacity with glycogen, I don’t care what my sugar level is after eating, no one considers it abnormal at all, even medicine liers
Saturated fat and sugar together is the absolute worst combination of foods.

High sugar high fat crap like candy bars spike insulin, insulin drives fat storage.

And pure sugar doesn't provide long term energy because it spikes insulin levels and is removed from the body quickly hence the sugar crash.

Yes our bodies run on glucose but food that supplies a steady release is better than a single serving of pure sugar,

Saturated fat and sugar together is the absolute worst combination of foods.

High sugar high fat crap like candy bars spike insulin, insulin drives fat storage.

And pure sugar doesn't provide long term energy because it spikes insulin levels and is removed from the body quickly hence the sugar crash.

Yes our bodies run on glucose but food that supplies a steady release is better than a single serving of pure sugar,
It can't be. Starch is still quickly converted to glucose, and only monosaccharides are absorbed. The only difference between sugar and starch is that the starch first breaks down to glucose in the digestive tract
Moreover, sugar also breaks down, it is a disaccharide. only monosaccharides are immediately absorbed.

It can't be. Starch is still quickly converted to glucose, and only monosaccharides are absorbed. The only difference between sugar and starch is that the starch first breaks down to glucose in the digestive tract
Moreover, sugar also breaks down, it is a disaccharide. only monosaccharides are immediately absorbed.
You get a lot more than just glucose from what you eat.

Simple sugar like straight glucose will enter the bloodstream at a rate of 30 calories per minute
The starch from a sweet potato will be digested and the resulting glucose will enter the bloodstream at a rate of 2 calories per minute

So saying there is no difference between eating pure glucose and a starchy vegetable is incorrect.

You get a lot more than just glucose from what you eat.

Simple sugar like straight glucose will enter the bloodstream at a rate of 30 calories per minute
The starch from a sweet potato will be digested and the resulting glucose will enter the bloodstream at a rate of 2 calories per minute

So saying there is no difference between eating pure glucose and a starchy vegetable is incorrect.

Once again:
1) Glicemic index of starches and sweets not so differ as it usually considered

Infographic-Glycemic-Index-Chart-scaled.jpg

2) No one, including medical scammers, believes that a short-term spike in blood sugar after a meal is out of the ordinary.

By the way, they have perverted the concept of diabetes. The word diabetes itself means "to pass through", and it just referred to the low kidney threshold, because of which sugar did not stay in the blood, but went into the urine.
In fact, this is the exact opposite of what they invented in the second half of the 20th century

By the way, they have perverted the concept of diabetes. The word diabetes itself means "to pass through", and it just referred to the low kidney threshold, because of which sugar did not stay in the blood, but went into the urine.
In fact, this is the exact opposite of what they invented in the second half of the 20th century
It's how the sugar enters the blood stream that matters not the total sugar in the food.

And when you start pissing sugar you're not healthy. Even trace sugar in urine is not clinically normal.

It's how the sugar enters the blood stream that matters not the total sugar in the food.

And when you start pissing sugar you're not healthy. Even trace sugar in urine is not clinically normal.
I repeat again. Yes, at a time when there was no fraud in medicine, sweet urine was considered diabetes. That is, diabetic was the one who could not keep more than 6-7 millimoles of glucose in the blood due to the inclusion of renal excretion of sugar.
Now it's the other way around

I repeat again. Yes, at a time when there was no fraud in medicine, sweet urine was considered diabetes. That is, diabetic was the one who could not keep more than 6-7 millimoles of glucose in the blood due to the inclusion of renal excretion of sugar.
Now it's the other way around
I didn't say anything about diabetes I said even trace sugar in urine is not clinically normal.

And please site a medical journal that says high levels of sugar in the urine is not dangerous.

Hyperglycemia causes a host of problems in the body

I didn't say anything about diabetes I said even trace sugar in urine is not clinically normal.
Don't worry, medicine scammers never check it.
If your kidney threshold is below 6 and your blood glucose is 6, your urine will be sweet, otherwise it cannot be physically.
Do you think where else could they get this wonderful "blood glucose norm". The kidney threshold is considered to be in the range of about 6-12, which is where they got it.

Last edited:
Don't worry, medicine scammers never check it.
If your kidney threshold is below 6 and your blood glucose is 6, your urine will be sweet, otherwise it cannot be physically.
Sorry but if you ever get a urinalysis they always check for sugar.

Tell me where do you get your information because i have a hard time believing you're a scientists or an expert in metabolism or physiology.

in the scientific literature on biochemistry.

they don't care about it, they diagnose it by blood glucose
When you get a urinalysis they always check for sugar.

How about some links to all these scientific journals?

Sorry but
Excuse me, but do you even read what I write? How it can be that you not have sweet urine if, for example, your kidney threshold is 6 and your blood glucose is currently 10? Didn't you say that your IQ is over 100?

Excuse me, but do you even read what I write? How it can be that you not have sweet urine if, for example, your kidney threshold is 6 and your blood glucose is currently 10? Didn't you say that your IQ is over 100?

As far as I can tell you're just making this shit up.

I have not been able to find any source that says sugar in the urine is clinically normal.

In fact if your blood glucose level is regularly higher than the normal range you are actually doing damage to your body. These things are well documented but hey if you want to live on nothing but sugar go ahead it's your body but there is no way in hell i'm taking your posts as factual

I suggest a textbook on biochemistry
So you got nothing to support these claims of yours.

The body needs sodium so why not eat a pound of salt a day right?

The body needs glucose so just eat nothing but candy

I'm done wasting time on you.

As far as I can tell you're just making this shit up.

I have not been able to find any source that says sugar in the urine is clinically normal.
I don't know what is normal there or not, this is their problem, but if your kidney threshold is 6 and your blood glucose is 7, you will have sweet urine. Is your IQ Above 40?

I don't know what is normal there or not, this is their problem, but if your kidney threshold is 6 and your blood glucose is 7, you will have sweet urine. Is your IQ Above 40?
if your kidneys can't remove excess glucose and it ends up in your urine you either have far too much glucose in your blood or you have kidney problems.

I don't know how many times i have to tell you that even trace amounts of glucose in the urine are not clinically normal.

That's from th Mayo clinic not some fool on the internet

So you got nothing to support
Do they have "support" for the fact that the "norm" of blood glucose is about 6 and not about 10 for example? Show scientific evidence on what is postulated.

if your kidneys can't remove excess glucose and it ends up in your urine you either have far too much glucose in your blood or you have kidney problems.
Did you think that it remove blood glucose into the blood? Is your IQ > 15?

Forum List

Back