McConnell turns against Trump

McConnell has not been on the Nazi Benedict Donald's side since the Jan 6th insurrection.

"January 6th was a disgrace.
American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like.
Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the vice president.
They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth – because he was angry he'd lost an election.
Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.
The House accused the former president of, quote, "incitement." That is a specific term from the criminal law.
Let me put that to the side for one moment and reiterate something I said weeks ago: There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.
The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.
And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth.

I defended the president's right to bring any complaints to our legal system. The legal system spoke. The Electoral College spoke. As I stood up and said clearly at the time, the election was settled.
But that reality just opened a new chapter of even wilder and more unfounded claims.
The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.
Sadly, many politicians sometimes make overheated comments or use metaphors that unhinged listeners might take literally.
This was different.
This was an intensifying crescendo of conspiracy theories, orchestrated by an outgoing president who seemed determined to either overturn the voters' decision or else torch our institutions on the way out.

President Trump is still liable for everything he did while he was in office, as an ordinary citizen, unless the statute of limitations has run, still liable for everything he did while in office, didn't get away with anything yet – yet.
We have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being held accountable by either one."

The DEMOCRATS are changing the bloodline of the nation. They want it and they admit it.

THE GREAT REPLACEMENT THEORY.

DERP

I thought McConnell was smarter than this. Trump has a huge lead in the polls and has the support of most Republicans. I don't think McConnell will ever be able to recover from this politically.

---Chao, an immigrant from Taiwan, is McConnell’s wife---

McConnell has never been a team player.

And he’s one nosebleed away from the hereafter, anyway.

Kind of interesting that no one has mentioned what this is actually about.

It’s about Trump channeling Nazis with his comments about immigrants poisoning the blood of America.

Yes immigrants. Why do I say that? Blood doesn’t know who is and isn’t legal

Now I know Trump is too “challenged” to read any of Hitler of Goebel’s writing so I wonder who is putting ideas like that on his fucked up head.

Steven Miller?
Change your Tampon, bitch

The DEMOCRATS are changing the bloodline of the nation. They want it and they admit it.

THE GREAT REPLACEMENT THEORY.

DERP
jz0jb0wdqm7c1.jpeg

Kind of interesting that no one has mentioned what this is actually about.

It’s about Trump channeling Nazis with his comments about immigrants poisoning the blood of America.

Yes immigrants. Why do I say that? Blood doesn’t know who is and isn’t legal

Now I know Trump is too “challenged” to read any of Hitler of Goebel’s writing so I wonder who is putting ideas like that on his fucked up head.

Steven Miller?

No one is mentioning it, because it is made up.

Make Argentina Great Again.

Forum List

Back