Romney Book Tells All? GOP Trump Very Worried. Trump? Wait for the Comments.

I'm not worried. Trump is used to people he had to fire when they proved incompetent. I'm certain he will survive unwise badmouthing of the ill-informed, because I know he knows he did an amazing job working on peace on earth starting in the Middle East. Trump has spent a lifetime looking out for good people and ignoring backstabbers after necessary reproofs are done with the ball in the court of the one who screwed up. I'm sure if the persons he reproved negotiated a "I will do better" he could agree with, he might engage them with another chance. I ran a business for 30 years. You can't let an employee show up to work with messy wet hair dripping all over the floor and pay her for drying it before she started doing her job 30 minutes later. If it makes the person angry and vengeful, she's out. If she admits it and says she was wrong, only if she never puts the business through such a thing as that again. In running a government, it's not that simple. Mr. Romney will gain nothing if he screams out loud about Trump's failure to let him destroy his wise advise to help the American people live in prosperity and agreeing to do their part in sparing the oceans from plastics that kill a huge percentage of sea animals when plastics get into the sea. You have to admit that he kept us out of a full-blown war with his staff of good advisers who understand diplomacy of the best kind.
OK. Maybe I was wrong and Republicans actually do care and maybe are worried, but at this point, I still do not know why. Hey, I am sure you can buy a copy of the book. I am still pretty sure independents and Democrats don't care and still pretty sure, there aren't enough worried Republican to get the book on the bestseller list.:cool:

Is there a politician that hasn't written their own hate Trump book? Romney is going to have to make up some new material.
You're right. The truth is already out that Trump is a lowlife degenerate criminal scumbag who wants to turn this Country into an autocracy so his no good crooked ass can avoid prison.

"There is a lesson there. Play your instrument in sync with the conductor for the best symphony."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, I dunno much about music, but.......but I'm guessin' that there is a word-to-the-wise from all these folks who have worked with, or worked for Don Trump......and then write books that have a degree of skepticism about his morals, character, competency, self-control, patriotism and intelligence.

All of these authors seem to be markedly critical of the disgraced fired President.

CALL: "Trump ........ wants to turn this Country into an autocracy so his no good crooked ass can avoid prison."
RESPONSE: "I hope he does so as soon as possible."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, poor poster CatBreath, an autocrat for me, is an autocrat for thee.
But, you are loyal to the disgraced ex-President.
And we know how loyal Trump is to people who have worked for him, sacrificed for him, committed crimes for him, are loyal to him.

So, to that end, let's re-work the old Bible School ditty:

"Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego......under the bus you go."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, poor poster CatBreath, an autocrat for me, is an autocrat for thee.
But, you are loyal to the disgraced ex-President.
And we know how loyal Trump is to people who have worked for him, sacrificed for him, committed crimes for him, are loyal to him.

So, to that end, let's re-work the old Bible School ditty:

"Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego......under the bus you go."
Anyone anything ANYONE is preferable to enemy democrats. To get their equal, your equal, the closest comparison is Caligula.

Republican politicians are worried that Mitt Romney's new book will reveal their true feelings and private conversations about Trump - A former GOP presidential nominee, Romney has rarely been shy about discussing Trump.​

Republicans laughed at Trump behind his back after he rambled during a Senate luncheon, according to Mitt Romney's new tell-all book​

Trump talked about the "Russia hoax" and the recent midterms among other topics he swung between, the excerpt said. In the same speech, according to the excerpt, Trump declared that the GOP would soon become "the party of health care."

The excerpt noted that the senators in attendance listened to what the former President had to say, but as soon as Trump left the luncheon, Romney said, the group of GOP senators "burst into laughter" behind his back.

Romney's book also calls out other top Republicans like GOP leader Mitch McConnell who allegedly praised Romney privately for calling out Trump

Romney called Trump a "con man" during a blistering 2016 speech. Just before joining the Senate, the senator wrote a Washington Post op-ed that charged the then-president for failing "to ris[e] to the mantle of the office." Romney was the only Republican to vote to convict Trump on an impeachment charge related to improperly pressuring Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. He also voted to convict Trump for inciting the Capitol riot.

We all know how thin-skinned and hateful Trump can be in his comments. His Tweets, his social media content are full of nasty, angry attacks on supposed and real oponents he views as all enemies.
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Republican politicians are worried that Mitt Romney's new book will reveal their true feelings and private conversations about Trump - A former GOP presidential nominee, Romney has rarely been shy about discussing Trump.​

MSN

Republicans laughed at Trump behind his back after he rambled during a Senate luncheon, according to Mitt Romney's new tell-all book​

Trump talked about the "Russia hoax" and the recent midterms among other topics he swung between, the excerpt said. In the same speech, according to the excerpt, Trump declared that the GOP would soon become "the party of health care."

The excerpt noted that the senators in attendance listened to what the former President had to say, but as soon as Trump left the luncheon, Romney said, the group of GOP senators "burst into laughter" behind his back.

Romney's book also calls out other top Republicans like GOP leader Mitch McConnell who allegedly praised Romney privately for calling out Trump

Romney called Trump a "con man" during a blistering 2016 speech. Just before joining the Senate, the senator wrote a Washington Post op-ed that charged the then-president for failing "to ris[e] to the mantle of the office." Romney was the only Republican to vote to convict Trump on an impeachment charge related to improperly pressuring Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. He also voted to convict Trump for inciting the Capitol riot.

www.politico.com

Trump knocks bitter enemy Romney as the senator lays out plans to retire

“He did not serve with distinction,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

www.politico.com

We all know how thin-skinned and hateful Trump can be in his comments. His Tweets, his social media content are full of nasty, angry attacks on supposed and real oponents he views as all enemies.

You really love the taste of Trump's :cul2:don't you?
It's not that I like Trump. It's that I despise democrats just that much. I don't vote Trump. I vote Revenge. If a resurrected Hitler's final solution was democrats I'd be all for that too.

Oh dear. I hope I made myself clear. I would hate to be misunderstood.

It's not that I like Trump. It's that I despise democrats just that much. I don't vote Trump. I vote Revenge. If a resurrected Hitler's final solution was democrats I'd be all for that too.

Oh dear. I hope I made myself clear. I would hate to be misunderstood.
You might as well vote for Trump, he's a Hitler wannabee.

Romney writing a book. If bookstores still existed, the first run would leave the printers with a magic marker streak on the paper edge.

Romney is the first politician taken out by meme warriors.
Murkowski wrote a book. She mentioned Romney.

---Mitt Romney smothers his salmon in ketchup---

Forum List

Back