Mitch McConnell Votes Against Interracial Marriage Despite Asian Wife

Under Roe, abortions of some kind were illegal in 47 states.
All that has changed, thus far is, the definition of "of some kind".

Under Roe, abortions of some kind were illegal in all states. Far more so after the courts decision.

Abortions of some kind are still legal in all 50 states.
All that has changed, thus far, is the definition of "of some kind".

The only reason it's not completely banned in some states is because politicians are afraid of losing their jobs.

If it's wrong, it should be banned? No?

I'm no fan of Mitch but that still doesn't hide the fact this another false equivalency coming from the Pravda minions.

No one anywhere has even broached eliminating peoples right to inter racial marriage but continue to gaslight the low IQs.
It works really well on the progbot lemmings

It's OK to let the states make their own decisions on whether or not to acknowledge a union of sexual deviants as a legitimate marriage

View attachment 727515
Why is it "ok"

I thought you told me that it has been completely banned. So, which states have made abortions illegal?

To argue they allow exemptions for the life of a mother makes them not a complete ban isnt an argument I care to pursue.

Equal protection. I've argued this before. Get the government 100% out of marriage and that argument becomes moot.
And divorced women will live on the streets with their children. Great plan.

See boot licking black folks like you have been around since the first slaves stepped off the ships. You would be what Brutha Malcolm called a House Negro, if the master gets sick, you are one of those fools who be saying, "is we sick massa."

If the Republican Party gets their way, you are going to have stop messing around with white men. What are you going to do next?
You are a racist POS.

Forum List

Back