USSC court looking

January 6 US Capitol occupiers vs current day anti-Israel US Capitol occupiers. Why the big difference in legal consequences?

We'll see. Wouldn't be the first time the DOJ tried to cobble together crimes out of bits and pieces of law. That was kind of what part of the decision was in the case where they unanimously tossed the former Virginia governor's conviction.

So Democrat leaning groups can occupy government buildings and block freeway traffic without fear of being prosecuted but not Republicans. You expressed it very well.
Were they trying to overthrow the government of the United States? Were they trying to stop the certification of a free and fair election?...No?
Then it was just a protest. And I see that quite a few people got arrested yesterday.

Were they trying to overthrow the government of the United States? Were they trying to stop the certification of a free and fair election?...No?

Then it was just a protest. And I see that quite a few people got arrested yesterday.

And these Jew hating protestors who took over the Capitol are let go the next day. Meanwhile thousands of similar Jan 6 protesters have had their lives totally ruined. I feel sorry for them.

States have the power to regulate ballot access however they wish.

But the states cannot themselves determine the eligibility of a person to serve as President, generally. Only the joint session of Congress can determine whether a successfully elected individual meets the qualifications specified in the constitution.

Corporate statute of fraud used against protestors
As a Nation let’s Puke for the way things have become

at some of the DOJ's (Garland's goons) moves via Jan 6 2021.
I don't know anything about your source, but if it is right that would be such wonderful news. It could restore faith in the judicial court system.

We'll see. Wouldn't be the first time the DOJ tried to cobble together crimes out of bits and pieces of law. That was kind of what part of the decision was in the case where they unanimously tossed the former Virginia governor's conviction.

you and your ilk own all of you Closeted-Obiden home O butt boys. Suck it all down you caused it pantyhosed sausage eating Stains.

Because J6th was about overturning the results of a free and fair election. Insurrection. Treason. Yesterday was not.

It's been proven that the election was neither free or fair. 17,852 illegal votes in just one country in GA, that's way more than Trump lost the State by. How many other States would find similar results if they were truly scrutinized?

And nobody has been charged with insurrection. Why do you all keep saying that. Apparently, the doj, the courts and the lawyers don’t agree with you.
Repeat your wishes so they become magic facts
Lib 101

Forum List

Back