McConnell turns against Trump

I thought McConnell was smarter than this. Trump has a huge lead in the polls and has the support of most Republicans. I don't think McConnell will ever be able to recover from this politically.

---Chao, an immigrant from Taiwan, is McConnell’s wife---

Turncoat McConnell, lifelong Washington DC swamp rat and RINO has always been against Trump.

I thought McConnell was smarter than this. Trump has a huge lead in the polls and has the support of most Republicans. I don't think McConnell will ever be able to recover from this politically.

Tell me what problems are solved when Trump uses this fascist rhetoric? Nothing other than getting the likes of you moist. That fucker is a hate monger and that's why he's gonna lose again.

This fool McConnell was just rated lowest by the American people out of the entire U.S. Congress. The clown should shut his shit rating pie hole.
You haven't addressed the substance of his statement. Nobody gives a shit about whatever names you want to call him. This thread is about his words. Which were pretty good

I thought McConnell was smarter than this.
Melania, an immigrant from Slovakia, is Trump's wife.

McConnell is a loathsome slime-bucket backstabbing democrat dick-sucker and I have no idea how that bum keeps getting reelected into office, but he misses or is just too stupid to get Trump's meaning. Trump is referring to the massive wave of ILLEGAL immigration (a kind word for foreign invasion), and not against immigrants themselves when they come here vetted through the normal, proper channels.

The Turtle is in worse shape than the Bidenator. I'm not sure McConnell remembers who Trump is at t

McConnell is what is wrong with the Republican party. He's a globalist elitist who thinks government is there to enrich the governors. McCarthy and Scalise would have been the same way. Anyone who would prefer McConnell over Trump is either a stupid fuck or a RINO rat bastard. MAGA
The Turdle, Flimsy Lindsey, Pale Ryan & Schitt Romney are the best Thing that ever happened to the statist left!

Who knows, if Cocaine Mitch has a few more strokes maybe he turns conservative like Fetterman.

Turned? :laughing0301:

Where the fuck have you been, living under a rock?

R.b6fb57e6e33d33b965e25cb4629e9602

Kind of interesting that no one has mentioned what this is actually about.

It’s about Trump channeling Nazis with his comments about immigrants poisoning the blood of America.

Yes immigrants. Why do I say that? Blood doesn’t know who is and isn’t legal

Now I know Trump is too “challenged” to read any of Hitler of Goebel’s writing so I wonder who is putting ideas like that on his fucked up head.

Steven Miller?

Like Don and Joe, Mitch is demented. So it goes in our political class.

Forum List

Back