Romney Book Tells All? GOP Trump Very Worried. Trump? Wait for the Comments.

Congratulations! You get the most sickening scatological post award in ten years. And you're a stinkaree newbie, too. :puke:
gollum.jpg

Republicans worried? BS. I have nothing against Mitt, but nobody outside of Utah, cares. I doubt, Mitt will make the NY Times Best Seller list.
Well said. The Rinos in the GOP amount to about .0000001 of the conservative body politic. We're not worried because we are pro-Constitution and pro-United States of America. Senator Romney has issues with President Trump for listening to all the lies the media parroted from the Marxists in charge of the Democrat Talking Points Propaganda Corps. Senator Romney has a history of bad sportsmanship when he doesn't win for whatever reason that is. Getting along with people outside of his state is not his forte. However, it's just the way it is, and Conservatives in the Republican Party are surviving it quite well. I hate to see the Senator paint himself into solitary oblivion. I hope his footshoot ends soon. :thanks:

Well said. The Rinos in the GOP amount to about .0000001 of the conservative body politic. We're not worried because we are pro-Constitution and pro-United States of America. Senator Romney has issues with President Trump for listening to all the lies the media parroted from the Marxists in charge of the Democrat Talking Points Propaganda Corps. Senator Romney has a history of bad sportsmanship when he doesn't win for whatever reason that is. Getting along with people outside of his state is not his forte. However, it's just the way it is, and Conservatives in the Republican Party are surviving it quite well. I hate to see the Senator paint himself into solitary oblivion. I hope his footshoot ends soon. :thanks:
Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe I was mistaken, thinking you a true Trumper, but obviously trumpers are not pro-constitution. Oh, an Lord knows, there are very few conservatives left in the Republican Party, certainly none in the trump wing of the radical right.

Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe I was mistaken, thinking you a true Trumper, but obviously trumpers are not pro-constitution. Oh, an Lord knows, there are very few conservatives left in the Republican Party, certainly none in the trump wing of the radical right.
When I was young, I learned a lot about the Founder's faith by teaching third graders our church's Sunday Bible Study curriculum. I pray for President Trump and his family every night, and I also pray for the current President and his family. All human beings have flaws, but not all of us live in the fishbowl that our country's leaders find themselves in. As much as I don't care for lying, I hate seeing the American people used badly for the taxes they are forced to pay from the government pickpocketing people out of their paychecks. The going to a foreign country, demanding a percentage of their Congress' American-bestowed Foreign Aid Package or else they will use their rank to take away that package is just such a pickpocketing, and its recipient Vice President made a big mistake in bragging about the details of this anti-Constitutional break with the Emoluments clause in the United States Constitution, as was bragged by the then-Vice President of the United States to his billionaire boy's club and the amount of his take home the extortion yielded him. Trust me, his party scrubbed the internet of anyone who put it on their computer, and those who used the information given by that man were punished through compromising the American banking system. The Deep State afficianados know everything about people who speak favorably for a true blue President who had the audacity to beat Hillary Clinton and disappoint the obsessed leftist press hornblowers who ignore extortion as not only a crime, it is in direct conflict with the Emoluments Clause: Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the U.S. Constitution prohibits any person holding a government office from accepting any present... (More here): https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/if/if11086

The GOP shouldn’t worry. They are going through what the Democrats went through in 2000. You defend the indefensible and the voters let you know (eventually). The political fallout of losing an election usually isn’t so terrible except when the Democrats do it (lose), the events have had a long reaching impact. If Gore doesn't rally around Clinton by a few degrees maybe he wins in 2000. 9/11 happens and as a result; we’ve been in Iraq (a nation that didn’t attack us and housed none of the hijackers) for 20 years. And then there is Clinton. She runs a terrible campaign and loses to the blob. Late in his one term, Ginsburg dies and the court veers to the right. As a result, we lose the right to control our own healthcare. Affirmative action is gone. And they aren’t through stripping away our rights.

The reason I say the GOP shouldn’t worry is because they are about one thing; winning. They morph into whatever they think will win. Its not as if they have any character or scruples.

The GOP shouldn’t worry. They are going through what the Democrats went through in 2000. You defend the indefensible and the voters let you know (eventually). The political fallout of losing an election usually isn’t so terrible except when the Democrats do it (lose), the events have had a long reaching impact. If Gore doesn't rally around Clinton by a few degrees maybe he wins in 2000. 9/11 happens and as a result; we’ve been in Iraq (a nation that didn’t attack us and housed none of the hijackers) for 20 years. And then there is Clinton. She runs a terrible campaign and loses to the blob. Late in his one term, Ginsburg dies and the court veers to the right. As a result, we lose the right to control our own healthcare. Affirmative action is gone. And they aren’t through stripping away our rights.

The reason I say the GOP shouldn’t worry is because they are about one thing; winning. They morph into whatever they think will win. Its not as if they have any character or scruples.
Repeat 2020

Forum List

Back