National Review turns the tables on Trump

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
More and more are opening their eyes to the poison that is Donald Trump.

The email utilized those words to set up a financial kill shot, in Trump fashion:

“He wonders who’s funding us, and that’s an easy one — people like you who believe in our cause and who are willing to help out. There’s a reason that Mar-a-Lago wants us to die, and if you envision and hope for a better American future, you should help us live,”

The email dropped any pretense of journalistic nonpartisanship in its fundraising appeal.

“We want a Republican Party that can win majorities and that doesn’t limit itself to trying to eke through with 46 percent in presidential elections,” the email stated. “We want a conservatism that is unapologetic and serious-minded and not distorted by one man’s ego or abased by ridiculous conspiracy theories.”

National Review. Established by William F. Buckley, who is the founder of the conservative movement.

You ignoramus.

You're welcome.

reagan-with-buckley.jpg

Donald Trump has turned the Republican Party into a suicide cult.

They willingly ejected every last conservative ideal they ever had.

For what?

So THEY could be the ones to run up trillion dollar deficits for THEIR special interests?

What's conservative or Republican about trillion dollar deficits?

What's conservative or Republican about protectionist trade tariffs?

What's conservative or Republican about a man who cheats on all three wives?

What's conservative or Republican about a man who steals from the elderly at his fake university?

Nothing. Nothing at all.

The new Right has forgotten their roots.

Not just forgotten, they never knew.

That is why Trump has been able to get away with his bullshit.

Maybe when Bush had the W.H for eight years, he could have, I don't know, addressed some pressing domestic issues for citizens. The only domestic policies I ever heard of, though I didn't follow too much at that time, was The Patriot Act. Brilliant work.

Trump is possible because of so many before him. 30 Years of the same people getting everything wrong. Incredible how great the U.S had it after the fall of the Berlin Wall and how so many greedy, power hungry thieves ruined it.

Trump will be a force in 2022. Don't blame him or his voters, blame those before him (and many current),

Last edited:

The email utilized those words to set up a financial kill shot, in Trump fashion:

“He wonders who’s funding us, and that’s an easy one — people like you who believe in our cause and who are willing to help out. There’s a reason that Mar-a-Lago wants us to die, and if you envision and hope for a better American future, you should help us live,”

The email dropped any pretense of journalistic nonpartisanship in its fundraising appeal.

“We want a Republican Party that can win majorities and that doesn’t limit itself to trying to eke through with 46 percent in presidential elections,” the email stated. “We want a conservatism that is unapologetic and serious-minded and not distorted by one man’s ego or abased by ridiculous conspiracy theories.”

Real conservatives send us money!

Otherwise you’re just the asshole kind that liked Trumps policies which we have claimed for years to be behind.

I always listen to a Marxist about who i should be voting for. NOT.....

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Unlike you Leftards, Conservatives don’t let talking heads or RINOs tell us who to vote for.

Maybe when Bush had the W.H for eight years, he could have, I don't know, addressed some pressing domestic issues for citizens. The only domestic policies I ever heard of, though I didn't follow too much at that time, was The Patriot Act. Briliiant work.
Bush is the reason I stopped voting on the federal level for many years.
Trump is possible because of so many before him.
BINGO!

Trump is the consummate huckster. He saw an opening in the Republican Party after it had been hijacked by psychos, liars, hypocrites, bigots, and retards.

That's why he changed his registration from Democrat to Republican. He knew where the suckers are. He could smell 'em a mile away.

Are you truly that ignorant?
The National Review is a Neo-Con Rag and was against Trump in 2015.
Damn, you Liberals are dumber than dogshit.

National Review. Established by William F. Buckley, who is the founder of the conservative movement.

You ignoramus.

You're welcome.

reagan-with-buckley.jpg
Yes, I remember how much the Democrats and their media used to admire Buckley and Reagan. They disagreed with their politics, but always spoke respectfully of them and their integrity.

Damn! I sprained by eyes from rolling them . . .

Reagan, like Trump, was an outsider to the Republican establishment. He went around the Party aparatchics by going directly to the voters. Like Trump.

Their politics were different, but they inherited different situations from their predecessors.

Yes, I remember how much the Democrats and their media used to admire Buckly and Reagan.

Damn! I sprained by eyes from rolling them . . .

Reagan, like Trump, was an outsider to the Republican establishment. He went around the Party aparatchics by going directly to the voters. Like Trump.

Their politics were different, but they inherited different situations from their predecessors.
It's obvious Liberals suffer from dementia.

Forum List

Back