Mass shooting in Santa Clarita, CA.

As has been said before you don’t need an semi automatic rifle to pull off a mass shooting. According to what I have read there were six victims including the shooter and when the police found the pistol it was empty sounds like he might have only had the one clip which would explain why there weren’t more victims.

And it means what? Death is death you fucker..

One person death is the same as 5,000 persons deaths..
Get off the crack. Why we still talking about 9/11 then?
Lol
Box cutters killed 3000 people… Dummy
Thats only because there was no one brave. Who is afraid of a box cutter?

Airline hijackings were actually pretty frequent in the '60s and '70s. Some enterprising terrorists even hijacked a cruise liner.

Since then, the common wisdom in all hijackings, and the policy of airlines, was for crew and pax to cooperated with the hijackers as the best way to ensure survival of the greatest number of hostages.

No one on 9-11 anticipated suicide hijackers seeking to kill as many persons as possible, including themselves. So, initially, even after the stabbing death of flight crew, pax and crew cooperated with the hijackers.

Once word of the hijackers' motives had got to the pax of Flight 93, they realized that cooperation wasn't going to save their lives and they voted to take action against the hijackers. The action was ultimately futile, but it wasn't for lack of trying.
"Some enterprising terrorists even hijacked a cruise liner"

Thats putting it kindly. I wouldnt have used the word enterprising. More like idiotic.

I see someone threatening me with a box cutter and I am going to put a foot in his ass. Two people could have easily subdued a hijacker unless he had eyes in the back of his head.

So why didn't god put you in this position?

To be a hero and all?

And it means what? Death is death you fucker..

One person death is the same as 5,000 persons deaths..
Lol

Airline hijackings were actually pretty frequent in the '60s and '70s. Some enterprising terrorists even hijacked a cruise liner.

Since then, the common wisdom in all hijackings, and the policy of airlines, was for crew and pax to cooperated with the hijackers as the best way to ensure survival of the greatest number of hostages.

No one on 9-11 anticipated suicide hijackers seeking to kill as many persons as possible, including themselves. So, initially, even after the stabbing death of flight crew, pax and crew cooperated with the hijackers.

Once word of the hijackers' motives had got to the pax of Flight 93, they realized that cooperation wasn't going to save their lives and they voted to take action against the hijackers. The action was ultimately futile, but it wasn't for lack of trying.

Thats putting it kindly. I wouldnt have used the word enterprising. More like idiotic.

I see someone threatening me with a box cutter and I am going to put a foot in his ass. Two people could have easily subdued a hijacker unless he had eyes in the back of his head.

It's very easy to second guess a situation like that when you have all the data.

The pax on those flights didn't know what they were facing until well after the hijackers had taken control.

They didn't know if the hijackers had bombs, which is common, or that They were willing, even wanting to, crash the plane.

I don't think any person can honestly say they know exactly what they would do in a hijacking or hostage situation. There are just too many variables.

As for the 1985 hijacking of the Achille Lauro cruise liner, where the terrorists killed a Jewish man in a wheel chair because of his name, I didn't want to insult the mastermind of the operation, who was directing the terrorist by radio, Nobel Prize winner Yassir Ararat.

Lol

So why didn't god put you in this position?

To be a hero and all?
Who told you I was never in that type of position?

Wow, those California gun laws sure make a difference, eh?

Another reason for comprehensive gun controls.
California already has universal background checks
And if you can't pass it, you can't buy one. I don't have that problem. Do you?
So what background check did a 15 (today 16) year old kid do to buy a gun?
If you were such an expert on CA law you would know that a minor cannot purchase a firearm. Your question is moot.

Why or why not?
“But, but, but...AR-15’s!”

When I was a young man, the big spur under the saddles of Gun Control Freaks was the Saturday Night Special.

That's what they called inexpensive small caliber handguns back in the day. They wanted everyone to get more expensive sporting rifles like the AR 15. Maybe this latest shooting will cause another about face on this

Mafia guys on the streets know to assassinate someone is just to use a little 22 point blank at the back of the skull, no exit wound ..

Just let it rattle around

Just think. Right now that school shooter is armed and running lose and the people in the neighborhood can't protect themselves because the stupid anti gun laws in that filthy ass commie state makes it almost impossible to have a gun for self protection.

That's ^^^ a damn lie

It wasn't when I posted it because the media at that time was reporting that the shooter was at large and they were searching the neighborhood.

This is your damn lie: "people in the neighborhood can't protect themselves because the stupid anti gun laws in that filthy ass commie state makes it almost impossible to have a gun for self protection"

That is a true statement. As usual you are confused dumbass. That filthy ass state has put all kinds of restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms. They even make you go through a stupid background check to buy ammo to defend your home. How fucking oppressive is that?

For instance, here in Florida a couple of weeks ago a woman in Lithia protected her home against a home invasion with an AR and high capacity magazines that are banned in that commie state of California.

Don't try to justify the oppressive anti Constitutional laws to restrict the right to keep and bear arms in California. It will just make you look like more of a fool than we already think you are.

What do you stupid anti gun nuts want to do to prevent another 15 year old Asian kid from shooting up another school? Prevent 15 year olds from owning guns? They have that law in Commie California now. How did that work out?
Oh yeah, only the right can have guns. What a twit.

The crime should never be the possession of a firearm. Only what is done illegally with the firearm, like shooting up a school.

Commie California has all kinds of stupid laws against owning firearms. On the state level the worst laws in the country. Despicable!

Those laws didn't stop this crime and won't stop other crimes.

Gun control laws never work.

After the failure of yesterday's impeachment circus.....

something was needed to change the narrative? hence a school shooting happens? just like that, perfect timing, huh?

Lol

It's very easy to second guess a situation like that when you have all the data.

The pax on those flights didn't know what they were facing until well after the hijackers had taken control.

They didn't know if the hijackers had bombs, which is common, or that They were willing, even wanting to, crash the plane.

I don't think any person can honestly say they know exactly what they would do in a hijacking or hostage situation. There are just too many variables.

As for the 1985 hijacking of the Achille Lauro cruise liner, where the terrorists killed a Jewish man in a wheel chair because of his name, I didn't want to insult the mastermind of the operation, who was directing the terrorist by radio, Nobel Prize winner Yassir Ararat.

In situations like that you dont think of the data. You have a stress response that kicks off the freeze, flight, or fight response. If you stay stuck in the freeze stage then and only then are you able conduct some form of thinking and that thinking will always be biased towards keeping you hidden. You cant run anywhere on a plane so only those that progress to the fight stage will take action.

Just think. Right now that school shooter is armed and running lose and the people in the neighborhood can't protect themselves because the stupid anti gun laws in that filthy ass commie state makes it almost impossible to have a gun for self protection.

That's ^^^ a damn lie

It wasn't when I posted it because the media at that time was reporting that the shooter was at large and they were searching the neighborhood.

This is your damn lie: "people in the neighborhood can't protect themselves because the stupid anti gun laws in that filthy ass commie state makes it almost impossible to have a gun for self protection"

That is a true statement. As usual you are confused dumbass. That filthy ass state has put all kinds of restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms. They even make you go through a stupid background check to buy ammo to defend your home. How fucking oppressive is that?

For instance, here in Florida a couple of weeks ago a woman in Lithia protected her home against a home invasion with an AR and high capacity magazines that are banned in that commie state of California.

Don't try to justify the oppressive anti Constitutional laws to restrict the right to keep and bear arms in California. It will just make you look like more of a fool than we already think you are.

What do you stupid anti gun nuts want to do to prevent another 15 year old Asian kid from shooting up another school? Prevent 15 year olds from owning guns? They have that law in Commie California now. How did that work out?

There's a special place in hell for someone like you. Putting your supposed rights over the lives of children goes beyond deplorable. The NRA and dirt bags like you are culpable for the death of the 16 year old girl slain today.

Yes my rights to life and liberty are more important to me than other people's rights, including children.

The dead count sure is a lot less than when an AR is used...

So myopic you are...
So it’s the death count per incident that has you worried...You can’t give two fucks about the annual body count?
The death count per incident is directly factored into the annual body count. The annual body count is a sum of the death counts per incident.

Right, and follow along...2,000% more people are killed by a shooter with a handgun each and every year. Do you only care about lives taken in front of an AR-15?
Most gun deaths are by suicide, which that kid was unsuccessful at, after hurting others.

[

What is the difference between these two weapons?

i-7mb9sLB-M.jpg

Can I answer that question since I own both?

One can get 1 MOA and the other one 4 MOA.

So myopic you are...
So it’s the death count per incident that has you worried...You can’t give two fucks about the annual body count?
The death count per incident is directly factored into the annual body count. The annual body count is a sum of the death counts per incident.

Right, and follow along...2,000% more people are killed by a shooter with a handgun each and every year. Do you only care about lives taken in front of an AR-15?
Most gun deaths are by suicide, which that kid was unsuccessful at, after hurting others.

Okay cool...cite the numbers you’ll be comfortable with.
Is suicide by gun not considered a gun death?

That's ^^^ a damn lie

Oh yeah, only the right can have guns. What a twit.

The crime should never be the possession of a firearm. Only what is done illegally with the firearm, like shooting up a school.

Commie California has all kinds of stupid laws against owning firearms. On the state level the worst laws in the country. Despicable!

Those laws didn't stop this crime and won't stop other crimes.

Gun control laws never work.

Minimum age for possession: California law prohibits minors from possessing a handgun.6 Exceptions to this prohibition include situations where a parent or legal guardian is present or has consented to the possession.7 In addition, minors may, with the consent of a parent or guardian, possess handguns when engaged in certain recreational sports, including, but not limited to, competitive shooting; agricultural, ranching, or hunting activities; and any motion picture, television, or video production, or entertainment or theatrical events, the nature of which involves the use of a firearm.8

There is no minimum age to possess rifles and shotguns in California.

So myopic you are...

Okay cool...cite the numbers you’ll be comfortable with.
Is suicide by gun not considered a gun death?
Start another thread. This is about mass shootings.

That's ^^^ a damn lie

There's a special place in hell for someone like you. Putting your supposed rights over the lives of children goes beyond deplorable. The NRA and dirt bags like you are culpable for the death of the 16 year old girl slain today.

Yes my rights to life and liberty are more important to me than other people's rights, including children.

The "Special Hell" is reserved for stupid Moon Bats that will give away our personal Liberties that our Founding Fathers fought so hard to secure for us.

Lol

In situations like that you dont think of the data. You have a stress response that kicks off the freeze, flight, or fight response. If you stay stuck in the freeze stage then and only then are you able conduct some form of thinking and that thinking will always be biased towards keeping you hidden. You cant run anywhere on a plane so only those that progress to the fight stage will take action.

Well when your robbing someone that you know doesn't carry..

Democrats really piss me off when they pretend to care about theses kids.. you flood America with foreigners and tell Americans to screw off.

Forum List

Back