MAGA, Truth Serum

LOLOL

If that was actually proven, Trump would be president.

All you ever do is demonstrate over and over how disconnected from reality you really are.
If it was actually investigated half of Congress would be in jail.

No, it wasn't.

Of course it was. You may not know it was because you're crazy; but that's your problem, no one else's.

Of course it was. You may not know it was because you're crazy; but that's your problem, no one else's.

Old news troll.

Old news troll.

LOL

Like the date matters. :lmao:

Not one, but TWO investigations.

Paid for BY TRUMP.

And. They. Found. NOTHING.

rotfl-gif.288736

So have you gotten even ONE honest, somewhat-resembles-a-normal-adult response, yet?
No. But I would have been pretty surprised. Their behaviors on this thread have pretty much confirmed what I thought.

Part of this... thing is an absolute refusal to admit ANYTHING, no matter how obvious.

Where did they acquire that behavior? Talk radio.

Last edited:
I don't even welcome the conspiracy theory mindset. If an individual is so dejected by reality that they have to rely on the convenience of fairy tales to cope with it, then I have no choice but to question their previous adult decision making skills. :dunno:

Bullshit is bullshit. No matter whose mouth it falls out of.
Y'know, a lot of these people are/were perfectly decent folks. But there was something in them that was absolutely miserable and paranoid, and this thing brought it out of them. We've been talking about the "alternate universe". That proves more true every day.

I posted this elsewhere. This is a pastor who escaped the cult. In this video, he says:

"I've never been unhappier than when I consumed right wing media. I was feeding my soul poison every day, and I was thinking it's food".

Last edited:
You can't think of any laws that have been broken?

That's a miracle.

6001b296e4db430018933af9
I can think of a lot of laws broken. The ones that made the people show up there for starters. Certifying elections with no integrity is against the law.

I can think of a lot of laws broken. The ones that made the people show up there for starters. Certifying elections with no integrity is against the law.

All 50 states validated their results, FruitLoops. As always, you prove to be batshit insane.

All 50 states validated their results, FruitLoops. As always, you prove to be batshit insane.
But in GA. we have a report that the SOS saw that showed what a mess Fulton county was and certified it anyway. That has been proven. It has also been proven the GA. SOS never had the machines audited before the elections. He said he did. It never happened as there is no record of said audits anywhere in those counties.

That is dereliction of duty and why GA. will not let the SOS near the next election.

Forum List

Back