MAGA, Truth Serum

But in GA. we have a report the the SOS saw that showed what a mess Fulton county was and certified anyway. That has been proven. It has also been proven the GA. SOS never had the machines audited before the elections.

They were audited after the election and passed.

All 50 states validated their results, FruitLoops. As always, you prove to be batshit insane.
I see. It is insanity to think our politicians and election officials are corrupt? You are the crazy one.

They were audited after the election and passed.

Show me the record of the audit from each county with the dates they happened. I'll wait.

There is currently no evidence that there was ever a voting machine election audit performed in Georgia following the 2020 election.

On November 17, 2020, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger made an announcement that an audit "using forensic techniques" was completed with "no sign of foul play" in the 2020 election. The statement previously appeared on the Secretary of State's webpage and is still available via the Wayback Machine here.

Investigative journalist Kevin Moncla of the Election Oversight Group, and another individual began to send Open Records Requests from the counties that were allegedly "audited" back in 2022. While Raffensperger's statement says there were six counties "audited," the Pro V&V memo only listed four: Floyd County (Rome, GA), Douglas County (Douglasville, GA), Paulding County (Dallas, GA), and Cobb County (Marietta, GA). The record requests asked for communications between the Secretary of State, the State Board of Elections, and Pro V&V, among other things. The results were surprising.

Not one county had records affirming, or even suggesting, that Pro V&V did an audit of their equipment.

Last edited:
I see. It is insanity to think our politicians and election officials are corrupt? You are the crazy one.

Nope it's not crazy to think that when there's evidence to back it up. But to claim that as you have, without a stitch of supporting evidence, is totally crazy-- which is what you are. Which explains your posts.

Show me the record of the audit from each county with the dates they happened. I'll wait.

Fuck off, Nutcase. I just gave you the link to show the equipment was audited and passed. Not my problem you want to be chased down a rabbit hole.

Fuck off, Nutcase. I just gave you the link to show the equipment was audited and passed. Not my problem you want to be chased down a rabbit hole.
Look at the edit to post #443. There is the proof the machines were never audited. You lied troll.

You can't think of any laws that have been broken?

That's a miracle.

6001b296e4db430018933af9

Your post was regarding a future tense..as in the repubs WILL break laws in the future. That’s what I was asking about.

What you pictured above…those people are in the process of litigation, that was in the past.

They're anti-cult. You just don't understand the distinction. Too bad.

I hold no left wing policy positions, and you can't come up with any. That's a fact.
I’m just going off of your post history. Everything you post is anti Republican. I can’t recall you ever defending a right wing constitutional position.

As I said, I'm not holding my breath.

You don't have to provide a clear, thoughtful, honest and direct answer to the question. That, in itself, is an answer.

If this thread has triggered you, too bad.

You’re full of yourself if you think you’ve triggered me. I fail to see the relevance of the question. You, like FFi, are not interested in an honest discussion. The only answer you’ll accept is complete capitulation to your premise, any dissent will just garner argument and insults from you.

This thread is just like all the other troll threads that get posted…simply designed to start and fuel an argument.

YOU already have the answer you want in your head…you are just looking to argue with people. Hence your responses to me.

Your entire OP was your assumption about repubs, I mean hell, you just outright accuse them of being dishonest and you “needing to inject some candor”…when you start a post with that premise, don’t be surprised when you don’t get the answers you are looking for.

Again, I don’t think you really were looking for answers, you just wanted to bash trumpers.

I’m just going off of your post history. Everything you post is anti Republican. I can’t recall you ever defending a right wing constitutional position.

I recall getting into arguments with mac. He's pretty centered. He's only been "anti Republican" since Crazy Donald hijacked the party and he only appears left to you loons because you've gone so far to the right. What you don't get is it's Trump and his minions who are the RINO's.

I recall getting into arguments with mac. He's pretty centered. He's only been "anti Republican" since Crazy Donald hijacked the party and he only appears left to you loons because you've gone so far to the right. What you don't get is it's Trump and his minions who are the RINO's.
I've explained it over and over, and I still can't tell if they don't get it or won't get it.

My best guess is that this constant exposure to MAGA media has calcified their thought processes into purely binary patterns. Either/or, black/white, on/off, all or nothing. So if you're not lost in the cult, you can ONLY be an evil left wing commie who wants to destroy America. The demonic, hated enemy, against whom they are at war. THAT'S IT.

THEN it gets even MORE weird. When I post something that they would normally agree with, they claim I'm lying about my position. To impress them. Or confuse them. Or something. There's nothing you can say to that.

So I've pretty much given up trying here. They're going to think what (and more importantly, how) they're conditioned to think.

Last edited:
I've explained it over and over, and I still can't tell if they don't get it or won't get it.

My best guess is that this constant exposure to MAGA media has calcified their thought processes into purely binary patterns. Either/or, black/white, on/off, all or nothing. So if you're not lost in the cult, you can ONLY be an evil left wing commie who wants to destroy America. The demonic, hated enemy, against whom they are at war. THAT'S IT.

THEN it gets even MORE weird. When I post something that they would normally agree with, they claim I'm lying about my position. To impress them. Or confuse them. Or something. There's nothing you can say to that.

So I've pretty much given up trying here. They're going to think what (and more importantly, how) they're conditioned to think.

Exactly. They're brainwashed, with a Brillo™ pad, into b'lieving there's only 2 kinds of people on the planet -- patriots, who are loyal to Trump, the most honest and selfless man who's up there with Jesus himself, who's just not capable of losing, who's always the victim.

And everyone else is a commie. Even Republicans who won't drink the Kool-aid.

That’s fine, I won’t argue that, what YOU all don’t get, even though I’ve said this numerous times is that I’m not a trump supporter, I don’t care what happens to him, my beef with the left has always ever been about the games you pull, and the hate a rhetoric you spew to try and paint the Republican Party as “maga”. Yet you all still come here and call me “maga” and a trumper, so, if that’s how you want to be, then mac is a lefty…i care not.

See you say it’s trump who took the party, but in your eyes, everyone on the right is “maga”. Everyone who takes a right wing stance, on anything is “maga”, you think trumps policies, which are just what republicans have believed in for a very long time, is “maga”, and you do that because it’s an attack. You see a target and a way to try to demonize that target, and you go for it. THAT is why I argue with you all. Again, I hear all of these things on your progressive radio, then I come here and see it on these forums, so I know how you all think. You say repubs are a cult, trust me, there’s cultism on both sides. You say repubs are the party of hate, I’m here to tell you, the repubs don’t hold a candle to the hate and anger I hear from the left on a daily basis.

I know, right? As I have explained my positions over and over, yet here we are…you still calling me “maga”… so…I’m not the only one who doesn’t get it….

"My side". More brilliance from a MAGA genius.

Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

:laugh:

More deflection. Excellent.

You keep posting this link showing where you stand on the issues and yet STILL don’t get that it is Trump that more closely aligns with your own stated views. It’s astounding how much your child-like hatred for Trump’s mean-tweets supersedes your self-professed sensibilities. You would be an absolutely perfect subject for a case study on TDS.

BS You are a Fraud. A CON MAN. You got DNC TATOOED ON YOUR ASS.

So more deflection on points I brought up?????

Its ALL TRUMP. What about the shit your party has done???

He doesn’t even know what he is voting for other than orange man bad. That was the plan all along by the Democratic establishment. They knew that many foolish people would fall for their childish, fake rhetoric and lose sight of actual results or policy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back