MAGA, Truth Serum

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump supporters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

"I don't care about the law. America is so far gone that the only way to save it is by breaking any laws that need to be broken to save it. Even if we have to ignore the Constitution temporarily. The Left has beaten us, and we can't figure out how to recover. So fuck it. I support Trump & Co. doing whatever it takes, no matter what laws are broken. It's Hail Mary Pass time. This is it".

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. I disagree with it, I think there are better answers, but I can at least respect it. But I can't respect this constant, weaselly spin and deflection and fantasy and paranoia and bullshit.

It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump supporters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

"I don't care about the law. America is so far gone that the only way to save it is by breaking any laws that need to be broken to save it. Even if we have to ignore the Constitution temporarily. The Left has beaten us, and we can't figure out how to recover. So fuck it. I support Trump & Co. doing whatever it takes, no matter what laws are broken. It's Hail Mary Pass time. This is it".
^
Obvious projection.

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. I disagree with it, I think there are better answers, but I can at least respect it. But I can't respect this constant, weaselly spin and deflection and fantasy and paranoia and bullshit.

Awww

Your game

Your rules

You will HATE it

And Biden got more votes than Obama, by millions!

You folks crack me up.

Awww

Your game

Your rules

You will HATE it
Bullshit, honey. You set the rules when your white savior lost. And you threw a fit. Over an orange cheeto...jeez.
Bear in mind, you're outnumbered. :) I would brace yourself. When push comes to shove, I don't think you'll find as many of your "patriots" willing to go to war as you might think.

Bullshit, honey. You set the rules when your white savior lost. And you threw a fit. Over an orange cheeto...jeez.
Bear in mind, you're outnumbered. :) I would brace yourself. When push comes to shove, I don't think you'll find as many of your "patriots" willing to go to war as you might think.
Outnumbered by Biden voters? What, you think the dead will rise up from their graves?

Outnumbered by Biden voters? What, you think the dead will rise up from their graves?
Keep digging for excuses. The electoral math is the same this year as it was in 2020.
Face it. Biden is more popular than Trump. That's because Trump was such a shit show the first time around, the majority don't want to see him near the White House again.

There are about 1,000 very famous Progressive Jihadists who need to be doing hard time in Leavenworth.

img.jpg

“We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” -- Biden

Keep digging for excuses. The electoral math is the same this year as it was in 2020.
Face it. Biden is more popular than Trump. That's because Trump was such a shit show the first time around, the majority don't want to see him near the White House again.
They've never been able to accept the fact that so many Americans don't adore their orange buffoon like they do.

They keep trying to change the subject here, which is always a good sign.

Americans can't handle the truth.

Look at how they talk about what happened to the native Americans and how they talk about African Americans.

It's the same segment of people you're talking about OP.

Forum List

Back