MAGA, Truth Serum

Nah, you avoided the topic. As expected.

So I’m right, according to you, if one doesn’t fall into the confirmation you want, they are avoiding the topic.

Also…I’m still waiting for an answer to my question to the OP. For some odd reason, you apparently had to step up and speak for him by answering his question..as if Mac can’t speak for himself.

You basically stepped in and just took over for Mac…a distraction?

No, your responses are meant to derail the thread and ignore the point of the OP.

When you spend too much time in a Trump. bubble, you think this shit actually fools people.

I’m not sure what or who you think I’m trying to fool…I simply asked a question. YOU are the one who came in a derailed it….

Get it all out of your system.

Now:

Do you agree with the sentiment quoted in the o p?

Answering a yes or no question with yes or no is what a normal adult does.

FFI…for as smart as you are, you should be able to deduce, by my responses, that I don’t agree with his sentiment…all I did was try to him to tell me what laws he thinks repubs have..or will break.

You took it Waaay off the deep end with this line of questioning.

So the thread is about Trump supporters believing g and echoing the sentiments of Dear Leader. And many posts seen here on USMB.

Hey Trump supporters:

Is the quote in the OP accurate? As in, do you agree with it?

Let's see who can act normal.

Like I said... terrified of the topic. Expected. Low IQ trolling. Expected.
lol, you lefty’s have some great imaginations. “Terrified” of the topic…I think the topic is ludicrous.

Ask a question that isn’t based on some ridiculous assumption, he will get better responses.

I can't even watch those things any more. Trump is still President, Biden is a body double, the votes were sent to a satellite and changed in Europe, the Insurrection was a Hollywood production, COVID was a lie, JFK Jr is still alive, on and on.

Those "I know something you don't know" smiles coming from these Dunning-Kruger subjects are depressing.
I don't even welcome the conspiracy theory mindset. If an individual is so dejected by reality that they have to rely on the convenience of fairy tales to cope with it, then I have no choice but to question their previous adult decision making skills. :dunno:

Bullshit is bullshit. No matter whose mouth it falls out of.

land-doesnt-vote-people-do.jpg
And people in certain counties have picked the winner correctly until 2020.

yes, they have been correct every election since 1776 until 2020! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

you are so much fun! :beer:

Still waiting for a link to those polls, but then again all the polls had Hillary beating Trump, so using your logic Trump must have cheated in 2016.

I see you still deflecting statistic wiz.

What a dumb ass

And people in certain counties have picked the winner correctly until 2020.

Until they didn't.

Using you're illogic, until 2016, no bleached blond ever won the White House. That must mean Trump had to cheat to win, according to you.

What fraud in 2020, FruitLoops?
This fraud:

“Soon after the 2020 election, legitimate electors signed certificates showing Joe Biden won. On the same day, Republicans signed additional certificates falsely declaring Trump the winner in their states and sent the documents on to the National Archives.”

Until they didn't.

Using you're illogic, until 2016, no bleached blond ever won the White House. That must mean Trump had to cheat to win, according to you.

Wow, what are the chances that 90% of those counties magically all voted wrong simultaneously?

It’s a miracle!

Trump supporters are also dishonest in addition to being authoritarian enemies of democracy, consumed by fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate – hence the failed, pathetic attempts to deflect.
And we know chicks don’t have dicks.

Forum List

Back