MAGA, Truth Serum

no law is necessary. thought is. you guys really need to pay more attention in school.
and yet, you all are telling everyone that men dressed as women are women. Fk dude, you got them competing against women in sports now saying they are women. wow.

hmmmmm you all say that about men dressed as women, that they are indeed women. Are you saying they're not now?
Why would you vote for someone who lines up against all the programs someone like you benefits from just because they insult a marginalized small group of people you don’t like that affects your life zero percent? Makes no sense. Every time you vote for Trump, my top 1% taxes go down, and your everyday person benefits are cut back. Why would hate drive you to shoot yourself in your own foot?

Why would you vote for someone who lines up against all the programs someone like you benefits from just because they insult a marginalized small group of people you don’t like that affects your life zero percent? Makes no sense. Every time you vote for Trump, my top 1% taxes go down, and your everyday person benefits are cut back. Why would hate drive you to shoot yourself in your own foot?
you seem confused.

Bullshit, honey. You set the rules when your white savior lost. And you threw a fit. Over an orange cheeto...jeez.
Bear in mind, you're outnumbered. :) I would brace yourself. When push comes to shove, I don't think you'll find as many of your "patriots" willing to go to war as you might think.
You are as usual, full of shiiite, we sit in trees for hours just to shoot a deer that did nothing to us for food imagine that if you come knocking!

^
Obvious projection.

Trump has always cheated the working man.

Donald Trump often portrays himself as a savior of the working class who will "protect your job." But a USA TODAY NETWORK analysis found he has been involved in more than 3,500 lawsuits over the past three decades — and a large number of those involve ordinary Americans, like the Friels, who say Trump or his companies have refused to pay them.

At least 60 lawsuits, along with hundreds of liens, judgments, and other government filings reviewed by the USA TODAY NETWORK, document people who have accused Trump and his businesses of failing to pay them for their work.

Among them: a dishwasher in Florida. A glass company in New Jersey. A carpet company. A plumber. Painters. Forty-eight waiters. Dozens of bartenders and other hourly workers at his resorts and clubs, coast to coast. Real estate brokers who sold his properties. And, ironically, several law firms that once represented him in these suits and others.

Forum List

Back