MAGA, Truth Serum

you still don't get why we voted against trump? and will do it again.
Is it important enough to know that it will cause roosters to lay eggs?

Transchicken?
The laboratory is working 24-hour shifts to make it happen, so ..... any day now. They can already remove hen's tits but sewing them onto roosters is proving to be much more difficult than they thought. 🐔

It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump supporters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

"I don't care about the law. America is so far gone that the only way to save it is by breaking any laws that need to be broken to save it. Even if we have to ignore the Constitution temporarily. The Left has beaten us, and we can't figure out how to recover. So fuck it. I support Trump & Co. doing whatever it takes, no matter what laws are broken. It's Hail Mary Pass time. This is it".

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. I disagree with it, I think there are better answers, but I can at least respect it. But I can't respect this constant, weaselly spin and deflection and fantasy and paranoia and bullshit.

You conspiracy theory nutbags are cute.

I know, you think xiden got 20 million more votes than obammy!!!! drop mic

I believe the numbers certified by the 50 states, which includes red states.

But thanks for demonstrating your indoctrination as I expected you would.

tenor.gif

I believe the numbers certified by the 50 states, which includes red states.

But thanks for demonstrating your indoctrination as I expected you would.

tenor.gif
Oh so now total votes is off the table? gotcha. You should tell your fellow demofks that. They seem to always bring it up like it matters and all. But still, you want us all to believe xiden got more votes than obammy. funny shit.

He doesn’t even know what he is voting for other than orange man bad. That was the plan all along by the Democratic establishment. They knew that many foolish people would fall for their childish, fake rhetoric and lose sight of actual results or policy.
no one had to tell me "orange man asshole." he opened his black hole and told everyone who would listen over and over.

so a rooster is now a hen? interesting. the places you cucks go is amazing.
some bird that @glastnoss called a rooster is said to have laid an egg, i correct him that the egg layer is a hen, and i'm the "cuck"????????

any human that god can allow to bear a child is a"woman" no matter what you morons say.

some bird that @glastnoss called a rooster is said to have laid an egg, i correct him that the egg layer is a hen, and i'm the "cuck"????????

any human that god can allow to bear a child is a"woman" no matter what you morons say.
hmmmmm you all say that about men dressed as women, that they are indeed women. Are you saying they're not now?

Oh so now total votes is off the table? gotcha. You should tell your fellow demofks that. They seem to always bring it up like it matters and all. But still, you want us all to believe xiden got more votes than obammy. funny shit.

LOL

Keep posting evidence of your indoctrination. You're playing right into my hands.

Forum List

Back