MAGA, Truth Serum

Well there is the dumbest trolling yet.

MAGAts are such sissies. Terrified of most topics.

You mentioned something about trump…I’m not talking about trump, I’m talking about the OP saying that republicans plan on breaking laws…trying to figure out what laws he thinks repubs are going to break, then you come in with something about trump..like trump knows what is in Mac’s head…

It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump supporters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

"I don't care about the law. America is so far gone that the only way to save it is by breaking any laws that need to be broken to save it. Even if we have to ignore the Constitution temporarily. The Left has beaten us, and we can't figure out how to recover. So fuck it. I support Trump & Co. doing whatever it takes, no matter what laws are broken. It's Hail Mary Pass time. This is it".

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. I disagree with it, I think there are better answers, but I can at least respect it. But I can't respect this constant, weaselly spin and deflection and fantasy and paranoia and bullshit.

So have you gotten even ONE honest, somewhat-resembles-a-normal-adult response, yet?

You mentioned something about trump…I’m not talking about trump, I’m talking about the OP saying that republicans plan on breaking laws…trying to figure out what laws he thinks repubs are going to break, then you come in with something about trump..like trump knows what is in Mac’s head…
Yeah, you seem a bit slow on the uptake. I don't know what I can do for you.

Okay I take it back... that's your dumbest post.

You're doing your best to avoid the topic. And everyone knows why. You guys are a dime a dozen.

I’ve answered the topic..wait..is this one of those posts that if you don’t confirm what the OP said, that somehow you are “avoiding” the topic?

I gave my answer, and that answer is, why would anyone bother to give credence to a theory that Mac made up in his head?

"I don't care about the law. America is so far gone that the only way to save it is by breaking any laws that need to be broken to save it. Even if we have to ignore the Constitution temporarily. The Left has beaten us, and we can't figure out how to recover. So fuck it. I support Trump & Co. doing whatever it takes, no matter what laws are broken. It's Hail Mary Pass time. This is it".
So, Trump supporters... accurate?

I’ve answered the topic..wait..is this one of those posts that if you don’t confirm what the OP said, that somehow you are “avoiding” the topic?

I gave my answer, and that answer is, why would anyone bother to give credence to a theory that Mac made up in his head?
Nah, you avoided the topic. As expected.

Forum List

Back