Little Ceasars employees do nothing as thug beats woman

1. I have never visited Facebook or Twitter, but I assume that it would not allow this video. I do visit YouTube, but I assume that it would also forbid this video.

2. I noticed that the employees of that establishment were of the same ethnicity as that of the young lady who was beating the daylights out of the customer.

3. Maybe that customer should be more careful in the future about the establishments she chooses to patronize.
If that is true, how would we see it, if not picked up by national news. It is a local story and a local crime, but the fact that the Little Caesar's Corporation has stores that hire employees that will not even attempt to intervene, speaks volumes. The world is a dangerous place, and Little Caesar's is part of it.
I ran a local pizza hut, and we were not to engage in fights robberies etc. Franchise policy.
If they got involved, the franchise could have been sued, im guessing. IDK
I am sure you are right, but would it have stopped you? I believe in following corporate policy, but only up to a point.

1. I have never visited Facebook or Twitter, but I assume that it would not allow this video. I do visit YouTube, but I assume that it would also forbid this video.

2. I noticed that the employees of that establishment were of the same ethnicity as that of the young lady who was beating the daylights out of the customer.

3. Maybe that customer should be more careful in the future about the establishments she chooses to patronize.
If that is true, how would we see it, if not picked up by national news. It is a local story and a local crime, but the fact that the Little Caesar's Corporation has stores that hire employees that will not even attempt to intervene, speaks volumes. The world is a dangerous place, and Little Caesar's is part of it.
I ran a local pizza hut, and we were not to engage in fights robberies etc. Franchise policy.
I am sure you are right, but would it have stopped you? I believe in following corporate policy, but only up to a point.
Its hard to answer honestly, man. On one hand, I would have lost my job and I had a kid on the way. On the other hand I couldnt stand for someone to get beat like that..

Its hard to answer honestly, man. On one hand, I would have lost my job and I had a kid on the way. On the other hand I couldnt stand for someone to get beat like that..
I got ya. Situational thing and can't actually say till you are there. I suspect you would have done what was right to the extent you could. Doubt if either one of us have had a job so important or lucrative as to stand by in our place of business and watch a beat down of one of our customers and take no action, due to policy. Policy is policy, same as military, but in leadership position, you sometimes take responsibility to act outside of policy, even while telling employees to strictly adhere to policy.

I got ya. Situational thing and can't actually say till you are there. I suspect you would have done what was right to the extent you could. Doubt if either one of us have had a job so important or lucrative as to stand by in our place of business and watch a beat down of one of our customers and take no action, due to policy. Policy is policy, same as military, but in leadership position, you sometimes take responsibility to act outside of policy, even while telling employees to strictly adhere to policy.
Touche!

all the employees had to do was turn a fire extinguisher on them....simple as that...shocks most people out of their bs
That's thinking outside the box and probably quite accurate.

Fucking disgusting!!!

Mother Savagely Beaten in Little Caesars While Infant Daughter Tries to Intervene​

This is what you get when you put someone in office like Joe Biden. Do you like what you see?

Odd. It seems to have happened many times when Trump was in office too. Perhaps those incidents just knew he would be voted out of office.

I can't blame the Little Caesar's employees for their inaction here. Augusta is close to where guys are on trial for the death of Ahmaud Arbery and not respecting "Black Lives Matter". The perp here was a black broad.

Why cause problems for themselves?
The chilling effect of bullshit.

I still wouldn't let some idiot beat me like that.

Fucking disgusting!!!

Mother Savagely Beaten in Little Caesars While Infant Daughter Tries to Intervene​

Yeah, that's why more women need to be armed. Nothing a bullet can't cure.

With an asterisk. Not valid at the time of the month.

It seems to have happened many times when Trump was in office too

No on mentioned biden

So your defensiveness is premature and maybe totally uncalled for

Yes, biden is a guilt-ridden liberal white moron who panders to black thugs like the black woman in this incident

But we could have saved that fact for later in the discussion

Apparently the white woman was helping to take care of the black woman's kids while the black woman was in prison. (Likely a career criminal).
White woman was probably fucking baby daddy.
That's why the white woman has a biracial child. From the black woman's baby daddy.

And if you were injured and the Company balked at paying your medical bills because you violated corporate policy then what? You could be crippled for life and hoping for a settlement on the lawsuit one day. Or you might be the one sued. And you spend the rest of your life working to pay off her settlement.

Forum List

Back