POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
Populism is pro wrestling. No thanks.
is this your final answer?

you're thinking of faux populism.

freedom and individual rights is populism compared the tyrannies of the past. monarchy, theocracy.... etc.

There's no need to explain. I know YOU don't want to unite the country. You've been very clear about that. And part of what this thread shows is that most partisans agree with you. That's the problem.
It’s not just me…NOBODY wants to “unite” with people too different than themselves….Its nature bud. Again, why would you ask people to behave unnaturally? Why not just build a society of people who can behave naturally and unite by default just as the Founders intended?

Last edited:
It’s not just me…NOBODY wants to “unite” with people too different than themselves….Its nature bud.
It's not just you, but it sure as fuck isn't me. Miscreants like you are many - too many - but I don't think they are "core Americans". They are the opposite.
Again, why would you ask people to behave unnaturally?
Behaving unnaturally is what civilization is all about.
Why not just build a society of people who can behave naturally and unite by default just as the Founders intended?
That's not what the Founders intended.

Last edited:
I’m a conservative who is constantly being lectured to by libs that I must compromise

The op is correct

“Compromise” when translated from Liberish to English is spelled SURRENDER
Sorry, I confuse you a lot with another member on the board who has a similar handle and is a hopeless liberal. I agree with you most of the time.

It's not just you, but it sure as fuck isn't me. Miscreants like you are many - too many - but I don't think they are "core Americans". They are the opposite.
Core Americans always practice our core principles and values…they love and respect our heritage, traditions and rich history. You hate core Americans.
Behaving unnaturally is what civilization is all about.
Because unconventionals like yourself say so?
Where is this happening? What society is united while behaving unnaturally?
That's not what the Founders intended.
Are you ever right about anything?
IMG_0450.png

faux populism is bad.
Is that supposed to mean something?
our nation is based on populism. freedom is populism.

a government of, by and for the people, is populism.
Populism is a political stance developed in the late 19th century. Our nation is based on the constitution, which established our republic, which is a tad older than that. :rolleyes:

Freedom is the concept of inalienable personal rights bestowed upon citizens in said constitution that can't be taken by government through any legislation.

Anything else you corrected?

Mac is mostly right. You're small-minded people. Cowards and bullies.

We don't want your surgery , pills, hormones on 12 yr old kids to turn them into play toys for LBGTQ adults in SF. We don't want 200K/mo unvetted immigrants being dumped into US cities nationwide (a good percentage hard-core criminals on the run from down there). We don't want men in dresses running our GOVT, and in the bathroom with our daughters. We don't want illegals smuggled in and then paid to vote D. No matter how much BlackGaterMacPeeK belittle common sense people you will not sway one decent normal morally sound taxpaying American citizen to buy into any or your flawed policies.

The list is long, very long of bad D policy. Over 100 R in the house are closeted D who ran as R just to ride the money train.

Stuff your attacks on Sweet Sue for her normal thinking. BlackGaterMacPeeK types are killing the country with closet support for D policy all the while pretending to give equal treatment to the opposition.

Humans are bonded by commonalities….they are bound by skin color, language, culture, religion and a moral order…these are components of unity. You cannot force a bond around politics or an engineered social construct.
dblack , you and lefties are always trying to defy nature…doing so never works in practice, it’s never sustainable in the long term.
You lefties built a nation with too many people with too many differences…you have built a nation destined to self destruct. We’ve all seen this move before.

... fuck you. I don't want any of that either, and you know it. You're just pissy because I won't join you in fellating your grifter hero. Too bad
Maybe you don’t but didn’t you start this thread to ask good people who want good things for this nation to compromise with bad people who want bad things for this nation?
Who are you complicit with?

I don't want any of that either,

That is what you got as you tiptoe around and coddle with this criminal takeover of the FED GOVT now leeching out into 5-6 more crucial states. It will only get worse as you sit back and passively approve of all of it. I have to go back to work, meeting over//

Maybe you don’t but didn’t you start this thread to ask good people who want good things for this nation to compromise with bad people who want bad things for this nation?
Who are you complicit with?
Not you.

That is what you got as you tiptoe around and coddle with this criminal takeover of the FED GOVT now leeching out into 5-6 more crucial states. It will only get worse as you sit back and passively approve of all of it. I have to go back to work, meeting over//
Lesser of two evils, and the sorry motherfuckers who fall for it, is killing the nation.

Humans are bonded by commonalities….they are bound by skin color, language, culture, religion and a moral order…these are components of unity. You cannot force a bond around politics or an engineered social construct.
dblack , you and lefties are always trying to defy nature…doing so never works in practice, it’s never sustainable in the long term.
You lefties built a nation with too many people with too many differences…you have built a nation destined to self destruct. We’ve all seen this move before.
I'm a cock Asian male. I ain't singing kumbaya with you either. :rolleyes:

Don’t be afraid to fully engage in discourse.
We know you aren’t complicit with good people who want good things for America…so what are telling us?
You, like all lefties, are asking good conventional Americans to be friends with unconventional, unprincipled, immoral weirdos and or foreigners here without consent.
Don’t you realize your request makes no fucking sense?

I've mentioned that I often wonder if these people have ever had jobs where they had to collaborate with others.

They keep crying that every time they cooperate, they end up having their heads handed to them.

Evidently it hasn't occurred to them to, rather than rip the country to pieces, perhaps just improve their collaborative skills.

Too difficult, I guess. Doing the caveman thing is much easier.

I’m willing to collaborate. The divide will be healed by give and take. I’ve asked before, there are things I’m willing to compromise on, are the left willing to give up some things?

What do you want to bet if I said…I’ll give on gun control if the left gives on abortion…they would refuse?

Forum List

Back