Little Ceasars employees do nothing as thug beats woman

It seems to have happened many times when Trump was in office too

No on mentioned biden

So your defensiveness is premature and maybe totally uncalled for

Yes, biden is a guilt-ridden liberal white moron who panders to black thugs like the black woman in this incident

But we could have saved that fact for later in the discussion
You shouldn’t lie so quickly. You cropped the reply. But I saved a screenshot expecting such a dishonest action from one of the White Wing.

D3A72809-F60B-47EB-8B2C-C3E218A4A79E.png

Is it possible for you to discuss any issue without lying? I mean in all honesty I wouldn’t trust you if you said night was dark and day was light.

Is it possible for you to discuss any issue without lying? I mean in all honesty I wouldn’t trust you if you said night was dark and day was light.
I previously missed that comment

So maybe it was time for the usual biden apologists to loot and riot after all

Sorry ‘bout that

1. I have never visited Facebook or Twitter, but I assume that it would not allow this video. I do visit YouTube, but I assume that it would also forbid this video.

2. I noticed that the employees of that establishment were of the same ethnicity as that of the young lady who was beating the daylights out of the customer.

3. Maybe that customer should be more careful in the future about the establishments she chooses to patronize.
If that is true, how would we see it, if not picked up by national news. It is a local story and a local crime, but the fact that the Little Caesar's Corporation has stores that hire employees that will not even attempt to intervene, speaks volumes. The world is a dangerous place, and Little Caesar's is part of it.
I ran a local pizza hut, and we were not to engage in fights robberies etc. Franchise policy.
If they got involved, the franchise could have been sued, im guessing. IDK
I am sure you are right, but would it have stopped you? I believe in following corporate policy, but only up to a point.

And if you were injured and the Company balked at paying your medical bills because you violated corporate policy then what? You could be crippled for life and hoping for a settlement on the lawsuit one day. Or you might be the one sued. And you spend the rest of your life working to pay off her settlement.
Insurance handles 70% and I have never taken a job that did not offer. Workman's comp would deal with it or the hoard of workmans cop ambulance chasing, work for a percentage lawyers would deal with it and company pay off to avoid publicity, even if they fired you. Besides, never been hospitalized due to fights, though one attacker did not even regain consciousness for about 36 hours. We got lucky, him that he lived through the stupidity of their actions, and me that I didn't kill him when he.., er.., uh.., tripped. Yah, tripped. That's the ticket. ;)

1. I have never visited Facebook or Twitter, but I assume that it would not allow this video. I do visit YouTube, but I assume that it would also forbid this video.

2. I noticed that the employees of that establishment were of the same ethnicity as that of the young lady who was beating the daylights out of the customer.

3. Maybe that customer should be more careful in the future about the establishments she chooses to patronize.
If that is true, how would we see it, if not picked up by national news. It is a local story and a local crime, but the fact that the Little Caesar's Corporation has stores that hire employees that will not even attempt to intervene, speaks volumes. The world is a dangerous place, and Little Caesar's is part of it.
I ran a local pizza hut, and we were not to engage in fights robberies etc. Franchise policy.
Stealing money from the register isnt the same thing as just sitting there while one of your customers is being violently assaulted by a fucking thug.

Stealing money from the register isnt the same thing as just sitting there while one of your customers is being violently assaulted by a fucking thug.
I know but breaking up fights was still against policy.

Fucking disgusting!!!

Mother Savagely Beaten in Little Caesars While Infant Daughter Tries to Intervene​

I would be afraid that a violent shit stain would either pull out a gun or go to their car and get one.

If i was there, i promise she wouldnt get out the front door without the assistance of a stretcher and two very strong EMT's wearing weight lifting belts.

I know but breaking up fights was still against policy.
That wasnt a fight. A fight generally involves two willing participants.

Fucking disgusting!!!

Mother Savagely Beaten in Little Caesars While Infant Daughter Tries to Intervene​

I would be afraid that a violent shit stain would either pull out a gun or go to their car and get one.

If i was there, i promise she wouldnt get out the front door without the assistance of a stretcher and two very strong EMT's wearing weight lifting belts.

Yes yes. You are a hero and legend in your own mind.

I sure wouldn't have stood there and watched a woman getting beaten up. Apparently some people will do just that.

This is what happens when we cater to the lowest common denominator. Their entitlement mentality only increases with our in action.

Fucking disgusting!!!

Yes yes. You are a hero and legend in your own mind.

Any comment on the black woman’s behavior?

"On Facebook, Broadwater claimed the woman attacked her because she had been helping take care of her children while she was in jail."

They knew each other. I'm guessing there is more to this story.

This isn't the first fight between two women and it won't be the last. Someone should have intervened.

It seems to have happened many times when Trump was in office too

No on mentioned biden

So your defensiveness is premature and maybe totally uncalled for

Yes, biden is a guilt-ridden liberal white moron who panders to black thugs like the black woman in this incident

But we could have saved that fact for later in the discussion
You shouldn’t lie so quickly. You cropped the reply. But I saved a screenshot expecting such a dishonest action from one of the White Wing.

View attachment 491569
This has been going on for years and decades.

"On Facebook, Broadwater claimed the woman attacked her because she had been helping take care of her children while she was in jail."

They knew each other. I'm guessing there is more to this story.

This isn't the first fight between two women and it won't be the last. Someone should have intervened.

I'm betting the white woman was screwing the thug's baby's sperm donor.
Still doesn't make a beatdown like this ok, and in fact this thug needs to go back to prison.

Forum List

Back