So Is Miles Joseph Fridrich A Thug Or A Hero?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A beloved pediatrician was killed in Texas when an assailant “came out of nowhere” and fatally stabbed her as the woman was sitting on a picnic table outside her apartment.Dr. Talat Jehan Khan, a 52-year-old mother of two, was casually sitting with her dog in the city of Conroe on Saturday when Miles Joseph Fridrich allegedly stabbed her multiple times, police said, according to reports. “This is an immeasurable loss for our family, completely unexpected,” Khan’s niece Mahnoor Mangrio told KHOU. He allegedly attacked Khan around 12:30 p.m. at the Alys Apartments before fleeing on foot, Conroe police said, according to KTRK. Khan was pronounced dead at the scene. Fridrich was later arrested after witnesses to the crime gave authorities a description of the alleged perp.

A witness told KHOU the suspect “came out of nowhere” in the shocking attack. “I was outside and I heard a woman out there, and I heard that she was screaming,” the witness told the station. “She was sitting at the picnic table.” Wajahat Nyaz told KPRC that his slain sister moved to the area from Seattle in July to enjoy the area’s climate. The victim leaves behind a 14-year-old daughter and 23-year-old son. “She’s a Muslim, strong in her faith, those are identifiable traits about her. She’s extremely loving, kind. She was my aunt … the best aunt.”

Since we know the Biden and the Dems have staged multiple false flag attacks in the past in order to paint dangerous minority groups as victims of a hate crime (like the Pittsburgh synagogue false flag); one must ask, is this attack another false flag in the making? Is this guy some crazed thug who just randomly stabbed a woman? Highly doubt it. Is he a Federal agent or crisis actor; perhaps one of the same Federal agents involved in the fake Jan 6th insurrection? Very likely......or.....is he a hero? Was he trying to take out a potential sleeper cell sent here by Hamas? According to the former House Speaker, we know there are hundreds of sleeper cells sent here by Hamas:

"Ousted House Speaker Kevin McCarthy has warned there may be terrorist sleeper cells hiding in the US and waiting for the order to strike during the unprecedented illegal immigration at the southern border."

What do we really know about this so-called doctor? Is she really from Seattle? or was she sent here years ago by Hamas in order to carry out future attacks if the US decides to back Israel in future wars? Her own family said she is a muslim with strong beliefs -- we all know what that is code for. If you are a muslim with strong beliefs, you are a radical jihadist; maybe this guy knew this and was just trying to prevent the next Hamas terror attack on US soil?

One thing is sure that the media will hide the fact if the assailant entered the U.S. illegally. Maybe they will find a way to blame Trump for cutlery violence.

You have to be seriously stupid to think the Pittsburgh synagogue attack was "false flag" lol. The guy is literally in jail now.

Forum List

Back