Little Ceasars employees do nothing as thug beats woman

1. I have never visited Facebook or Twitter, but I assume that it would not allow this video. I do visit YouTube, but I assume that it would also forbid this video.

2. I noticed that the employees of that establishment were of the same ethnicity as that of the young lady who was beating the daylights out of the customer.

3. Maybe that customer should be more careful in the future about the establishments she chooses to patronize.
If that is true, how would we see it, if not picked up by national news. It is a local story and a local crime, but the fact that the Little Caesar's Corporation has stores that hire employees that will not even attempt to intervene, speaks volumes. The world is a dangerous place, and Little Caesar's is part of it.
I ran a local pizza hut, and we were not to engage in fights robberies etc. Franchise policy.
If they got involved, the franchise could have been sued, im guessing. IDK
I am sure you are right, but would it have stopped you? I believe in following corporate policy, but only up to a point.
Yes. If it happened on the street I HOPE decent people would have intervened. Is a low paying job really worth that much to these people to be part of a murder?

Sadly, most people wont intervene

Once the employees enter the situation they are open to scrutiny and in today's america it's risky. Been this way a long long time.

1. I have never visited Facebook or Twitter, but I assume that it would not allow this video. I do visit YouTube, but I assume that it would also forbid this video.

2. I noticed that the employees of that establishment were of the same ethnicity as that of the young lady who was beating the daylights out of the customer.

3. Maybe that customer should be more careful in the future about the establishments she chooses to patronize.
If that is true, how would we see it, if not picked up by national news. It is a local story and a local crime, but the fact that the Little Caesar's Corporation has stores that hire employees that will not even attempt to intervene, speaks volumes. The world is a dangerous place, and Little Caesar's is part of it.
Who is the President of the United States again?

Employees need to be fired, they practically assisted the thug, holding the door open for her.
They don't want to go to prison themselves.

I don't know about the laws in this state, but most have some sort of good samaritan laws that should give them at least some cover.
If it's me, I'm not going to sit there and worry about what might happen in the future, when someone RIGHT NOW is being viciously attacked.
In Virginia you can get a conceal carry permit within 2 months and openly carry all the time. I bet the white chick right this minute is out there taking women's defense course and her conceal carry permit. There wont be a next time for the black bitch..

In Virginia you can get a conceal carry permit within 2 months and openly carry all the time. I bet the white chick right this minute is out there taking women's defense course and her conceal carry permit. There wont be a next time for the black bitch..
Can you duck around the corner and get off the property with your gun before you're the one who gets arrested?

Employees need to be fired, they practically assisted the thug, holding the door open for her.
To me, the word that I can't say was being assisted through their decision to not come to the victim's defense. To me, not only should they be fired, but they too should be in handcuffs.

God bless you and the victim always!!!

Holly
I am with you 100% in ethics and morality. But would you risk yourself by some 250 lb Sumo wrestler squashing you all for making pizza and wings at min wage? You cannot be held responsible for never getting involved in an incident that could go wrong for you, especially if the company says just call the cops and protect the staff. Call 911 before anything

If I was the manager I'd have 50 pieces of pizza and wings in front of her face immediately and give her 2 lbs of every side and get my hands and feet out of the way a quikie like. Then I'd get the manicurist 2 doors down to give her new spider lashes and nails 6 inches long. And then get her fat ass out of here.
Isn't there an old saying that goes like this, "It takes a village..." In other words, there is no way that the perpetrator could've been able to win against every employee underneath that roof.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. This reminds me of this line from the film named Con Air: "Many hands make light work."

Last edited:
CNN and the rest of the media are silent. Flip the script, say a white woman manager at an upscale restaurant chain (eg Ruth’s Chris) asked a Black woman to leave the restaurant because of her behavior and decorum. It would be a lead story replete with lawsuits and protests.

The dispute is between the 2 women so I would not have intervened whatsoever but would have called the police. Once an employee jumps in they are implicated.
I hope the victim sues. I hope you find yourself in the same situation.

You intervene. You at least restrain the bred beast of burden off the victim
Pepper spray is good for a situation like this; just hose her down.

There's always a lot of potential downsides to going hands on in a situation where you are not otherwise involved.

It only speaks to corporate rules and regs stating employees are NOT trained to get in the middle of two women physically fighting.

They are only trained to 'make the pizza'.

carry everywhere you go
When she attempted to stomp on the other woman neck was an attempt to use deadly force

Forum List

Back